• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lord Psyduck's SCEJ TGS Press Conference Thread [Over]

TDLink

djplaeskool said:
14jc7za.gif

At least this was entertaining.

emb

So, worst conference ever?

Can't think of a worse one, other than what Konami did at e3 this year. I haven't watched many TGS ones though, I don't remember them traditionally being streamed.

Still, side by side with Nintendo's yesterday... ugh.

lobdale

3 ft, coiled to the sky
So let's see here. Vita:
- is 2x as expensive as the competition
- requires payment for 3G service which doesn't even work in most subways/trains
- does not support UMDs so kills the used game market for it in Japan
- 's best games are also available on the PS3
- has no Monster Hunter

BUT at least we can use the second analog stick to update our Twitter

NICE WORK SONY

Cmagus

you've successfully given the worst conference that no one will ever top unless the ygo on stage and stand there for an hour

AniHawk

well, i don't think this was worse than the e306 they had. it was way more boring though. only one real surprise (that famitsu didn't spoil) and not even a video. still, nothing actually bad happened, like the e306 thing, where it ended on a super sour note.

I'm out fellas....I hope no one kills themselves over this (i.e. posts like an idiot..Duckroll is watching)

But yeah...that happened..right?

Toro in Street Fighter X Tekken
Final Fantasy X something for Vita
Tearing off applications to close them is kind of neat
NicoNico text scrolling across your internet videos (thanks, Gravijah!)
December 17th for Vita in Japan
and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 for Vita if you hadn't already heard.

There, I think that's everything.

saichi

jsnepo said:
Couldn't be worse than that Nintendo conference with the Wii Music thing.

it's way worse. at least in that Nintendo conference, they showed a lot more game footage/demo.

Sony had about 2 min of in game footage for this one and 1 min and half was the montage.

All I'm saying is that heads are probably rolling at Sony HQ.... how the fuck did they manage to not only lose exclusivity of portable MH but outright lose the title? People will tell you the lineup looks good and it does, but it lacks anything resembling a killer app and now they don't even have a version of the game in any for for the foreseeable future.

Top Bottom