• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lost Odyssey demo coming next month?

Ryuukan

Xbox Live Marketplace Japan has demos of Zegapain, Love Football and Chromehounds. That's all I've bothered to get out of it

duckroll

Blimblim said:
The Lost Odyssey team has a bit more experience in shaders and other "modern" GPU stuff since they have people from the Magatama and Phantom Dust teams working there. Magatama definitely wasn't a good game, but it did some nice things graphically. And Phantom Dust was incredible visually. So even if they struggle with the actual middleware, at least they won't have too much problems with the technology itself. Hopefully.

Right, I don't doubt the game will look great, because if such a high profile first party next-gen RPG doesn't look awesome I would be disappointed. What I'm say is that it is in no way a "true test" of UE3.0, and I have no idea where that shit is coming from. :)

Blimblim

The Inside Track
duckroll said:
Right, I don't doubt the game will look great, because if such a high profile first party next-gen RPG doesn't look awesome I would be disappointed. What I'm say is that it is in no way a "true test" of UE3.0, and I have no idea where that shit is coming from. :)
Well at least hopefully it will be an UE3 title with teh good art or something like that :p

That Dead Rising art is in the guide. It's the first page, actually.

Blue Dragon is this year? For such a high profile rpg we've hardly seen anything, the same trailer over and over pretty much alongside of character sketches. Sketches! You'd think it was coming out late next year...

Sallokin

If MS can do during TGS what they did during E3 with all the downloadable content I'll be so happy. I'd love a LO, BD or Culdcept Saga demo, maybe even a project sylph demo to top it all off. Or they could hook us up with a Lost Planet Multiplayer demo. There's so much great stuff they could do.

Teleporter

Now this would be a DEMO that would not live my HDD for long! Simple the most astonishing game i saw i a long while! Thoes CG to Gameplay transitions are insane!
Ill be crossing my finger to it!

Teleporter said:
Now this would be a DEMO that would not live my HDD for long! Simple the most astonishing game i saw i a long while! Thoes CG to Gameplay transitions are insane!
Ill be crossing my finger to it!

as much as I want this demo it seems like it would be far to big becuase of the cgi to be put on the HDD

luffeN

Guns N' Poops said:
In Lost Odyssey your character is immortal and we get to see his everyday life and the conflicts over the centuries, did I understand that right?

well, not exactly, Kain is senteced to live for 1000 years.. well, u could call that immortal :D but after that he will die i guess ^^

Top Bottom