• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

lost odyssey, new cam pics

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
1161250218_17.jpg

1161250218_19.jpg

1161250490_10.jpg

1161250218_11.jpg

1161250218_12.jpg

1161250490_13.jpg

1161250218_14.jpg

1161250218_15.jpg

1161250490_16.jpg

1161250218_18.jpg

thanks to hasanahmad at xboxyde

qcf x2

Game looks amazing, but I hope at some point in the game there's a barbershop. That loose strand of hair is pissing me off. :lol

looks very nice, although the backgrounds almost look pre-rendered, not a compliment....Im sure they will look nicer in motion....hmmm, I need to see some of the innovations that this game offers

peace

Mato

It looks a bit like an MMO. I don't particularly like MMOs, but we know this game isn't one so I'm still interested to see how it turns out.

XSamu

Banned
Captain N said:
what other rpgs are coming out next year? I'm not trying to be a smart ass..just can't think of many right now.
Blue Dragon (for Europe at least), Mass Effect... that's all that matters :D

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Captain N said:
what other rpgs are coming out next year? I'm not trying to be a smart ass..just can't think of many right now.
PERSONA 3! forget the rest!

Amir0x

Banned
Looks great, and yeah the only thing is those helmets.

Also, I wish they'd expand on the battle system since apparently the one they showed at TGS was so limited

Bebpo

Banned
HDR lighting looks awesome, main character model looks awesome, art style is starting to look interesting with the city and its culture.

The city itself looks sorta like FFVII/Shadow Hearts pre-rendered backgrounds but real-time now. I just hope you can walk around through them in 3d.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
vspectra06 said:
In-game. His CG facial structure looks different. Here's a comparison I made when we first got footage of the game.

In-game

loex7.jpg

CG

lo4so9.jpg
The ingame face actually looks better :)

Captain N said:
People believe that Final Fantasy XIII will be out next year? How long have they been working on it?

It was in development for PS2 for quite some time (and this would've included scripting, CG asset creation, battle system design, etc.) and it moved to PS3 as soon as the team finished creating the FF7 demo reel for E3-05 -- so it's been in development on PS3 for a year and a half already. I'm pretty sure it'd be what we were getting ready to buy on Halloween if FFXII had stuck to its original release schedule; I can't imagine it won't release in '07.

StRaNgE

Banned
dark10x said:
That looks absolutely incredible.

this and blue dragon do nothing for me visually to make me go i must have it.

what is the attraction to these for japanese ???

FF never did anything or me either.

:(

i wanted it to but it just did not take me over.

StRaNgE said:

I agree with you on this game, but Blue Dragon looks stunning visually. I think it is one of the best if not the best looking game I have seen.

jimbo

Banned
StRaNgE said:

I hardly doubt you are actually asking that out of honest confusion, but ok I'll play. It's not just Japanese people that are attracted to these games as can be seen from this thread, which is to say most likely NOT dominated by Japanese.

But what does do it for you?

Top Bottom