• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

lost odyssey, new cam pics

Elios83

This game really looks great,one of the best looking 360's titles.
But I've a few doubts about the gameplay,at TGS it seemed slow and outdated.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Captain N said:
Are you serious? Any word of it going up on the marketplace? or any word of a Blue Dragon Demo on the marketplace?
Considering it's Famitsu, I'd say this demo will be exclusive, at least for a few weeks if not for ever. That, and the fact that the demo must be HUGE anyway, lots and lots of HD CG cutscenes.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
i wasn't so sure about this game, but i think i'll buy it just because of those helmets.

and these guys must worship the LOTR movies.

kruskev

seriously the cg model for the main character looks so much worse than the in game model. I hope they are still refining the cg models as well.

Captain N

Blimblim said:
Considering it's Famitsu, I'd say this demo will be exclusive, at least for a few weeks if not for ever. That, and the fact that the demo must be HUGE anyway, lots and lots of HD CG cutscenes.

If I'm not mistaken isn't N3 still not on the marketplace for Japan?

Top Bottom