Lost Sphear Demo is out now

Looking forward to trying this out. I enjoyed I am Setsuna, but was more than ready for it to end by the end of the game. Any impressions so far? At work, so it will be a while before I can download it and try it.

Looking forward to trying this out. I enjoyed I am Setsuna, but was more than ready for it to end by the end of the game. Any impressions so far? At work, so it will be a while before I can download it and try it.
Is that it? I never got around to the last game then.

I tried it when it first went up in the Japanese eShop.

It felt very underwhelming, especially coming off playing the Project Octopath demo.

i played the demo and i actually like it even though i hate turn-based games, but Lost sphear is more strategy than turn based

i was thinking about buying it but then i was shocked when i found out that it costs 50$, wtf square ?? 50 fucking dollars for this ??

i may buy it if it goes on sale for 5-10$, not fucking 50$

i played the demo and i actually like it even though i hate turn-based games, but Lost spear is more strategy than turn based

i was thinking about buying it but then i was shocked when i found out that it costs 50$, wtf square ?? 50 fucking dollars for this ??

i may buy it if it goes on sale for 5-10$, not fucking 50$
5 to 10€?
That’s the price of one cocktail drink, a cheap one