• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0t0k1

If there's no surprise maintenance to add more students this time around, the next UR card is Kotori.

Gimme that. I finally have 48 loveca in the ENG version so getting to 50 should not be hard maybe i can try to draw for her. Only thing standing in my way is that i will get despair i am 100% certain on that.

Yaari

Everyone grats on the SR. Still a little sad that I did not start over earlier, I could have made it. Bleh.

Qurex I'm done with the Pure song btw, thanks for keeping the Leader up so long. It helped me alot. Use whichever you want again, the stuff I play now I'm sure it will also help me.

As I play the 1,2 Jump song, the part where you have to hold a note, then as it finishes, press a note as you release, pretty much at the same time, I keep messing up. Yeah, that made no sense as I explained it. Whatever.. lol.

Qurex

Neo Member
Everyone grats on the SR. Still a little sad that I did not start over earlier, I could have made it. Bleh.

Qurex I'm done with the Pure song btw, thanks for keeping the Leader up so long. It helped me alot. Use whichever you want again, the stuff I play now I'm sure it will also help me.

As I play the 1,2 Jump song, the part where you have to hold a note, then as it finishes, press a note as you release, pretty much at the same time, I keep messing up. Yeah, that made no sense as I explained it. Whatever.. lol.

No problem, if you need it again just ask. I'll probably change my main a bit later. I'll have it up for the next event though since it should be a Pure event.

Oh I think I know which part that you are going on about. We're talking about playing Natsu-iro Egao de 1, 2, Jump! on Hard difficulty right? As you see the single note approach, you have to start moving the other finger down. Then you should start lifting the finger that is pressing the hold note as the single note is just about to approach. You have to lightly tap the single note like a really fast movement as you move the other finger up.
That's not really clear is it? lol

Have you tried watching one of those Youtube videos?

Yaari

No problem, if you need it again just ask. I'll probably change my main a bit later. I'll have it up for the next event though since it should be a Pure event.

Oh I think I know which part that you are going on about. We're talking about playing Natsu-iro Egao de 1, 2, Jump! on Hard difficulty right? As you see the single note approach, you have to start moving the other finger down. Then you should start lifting the finger that is pressing the hold note as the single note is just about to approach. You have to lightly tap the single note like a really fast movement as you move the other finger up.
That's not really clear is it? lol

Have you tried watching one of those Youtube videos?

Yeah, did now. Appears people use more than 1 finger per hand. I guess I have to step my game up.

Btw, does Nozomi SR from the event get added to the pool of SRs you can draw when scouting?

tafer

Yeah, did now. Appears people use more than 1 finger per hand. I guess I have to step my game up.

Btw, does Nozomi SR from the event get added to the pool of SRs you can draw when scouting?

All event cards are added later with lower chances than average.

Qurex

Neo Member

Huh? More than 1 finger per hand? Perhaps I should watch some of these videos myself. I only ever use my two index fingers, I can't picture how you would need to use the other ones.

Yes they do. I think Event SRs are added in the second draw after they've appeared in their event. So in one month the card should be added to the premium recruitment box.

Mokoi

Banned
Another user of MakeMKV, seems like this is quite popular. It sounds like getting AnyDVD HD and MakeMKV would be a good investment. I'd need to buy some more hard drives first though.
Yeah, the slim cases always feel really cheap. I keep thinking that i might accidentally break it or snap it in half or something. Just wanted to check, I was going to sign up for minus earlier and it was telling me I needed to download a chat app about cats or something. Do I have to get that to use minus?

Also, event SR Nozomi obtained.
This is clearly a sign from the cards or something

Oh yeah forgot to mention, but if you're going to use MakeMKV to rip your BDs you should also use Handbrake to encode to mp4. Doing so will help lower the file size down quite a bit. For example, episode 1 was 4.50 GB, but after encoding it to a mp4 it's now only 841 MB. Although keep in mind encoding does take awhile, so you'll have plenty of time to play LL while you wait! To use minus you don't have to sign up to upload images. Just upload an image or create a gallery without creating an account; however, I guess if you want to keep all your images tied to a profile than you're going to have to sign up either using the app or twitter/facebooko. If you do make an account on the mobile app it's going to keep asking to use your location, but just ignore it like I do.

Also congrats on getting Nozomi, and yes it is cleary a sign from beyond. That spiritual powah!

Thoraxes

It's here!

2014-09-1219.29.257lum8.jpg

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Huh? More than 1 finger per hand? Perhaps I should watch some of these videos myself. I only ever use my two index fingers, I can't picture how you would need to use the other ones.

Yes they do. I think Event SRs are added in the second draw after they've appeared in their event. So in one month the card should be added to the premium recruitment box.
I think ideally, you should be able to play this game like you would play a piano. Certainly the people who have gamepad set ups will play the game that way.

Qurex

Neo Member
This parody worked surprisngly well

Oh yeah forgot to mention, but if you're going to use MakeMKV to rip your BDs you should also use Handbrake to encode to mp4. Doing so will help lower the file size down quite a bit. For example, episode 1 was 4.50 GB, but after encoding it to a mp4 it's now only 841 MB. Although keep in mind encoding does take awhile, so you'll have plenty of time to play LL while you wait! To use minus you don't have to sign up to upload images. Just upload an image or create a gallery without creating an account; however, I guess if you want to keep all your images tied to a profile than you're going to have to sign up either using the app or twitter/facebooko. If you do make an account on the mobile app it's going to keep asking to use your location, but just ignore it like I do.

Also congrats on getting Nozomi, and yes it is cleary a sign from beyond. That spiritual powah!

Do you have any recommended encoding settings for Handbrake or will the default settings be alright? By episode 1 do you mean the LL BDs, that's smaller than I expected. How's the quality of the anime? As in the BD rip, oh and I guess the BDs themselves since I haven't seen them yet.
How long does the encoding take you? If it's long enough then perhaps I should get another account in one of the other versions to help pass the encoding time! Or even that Vita game. lol
I'll take another look at minus in the morning, I don't have twitter and I rarely use facebooko. That location things sounds like a pain, lol. Perhaps I'll just upload without an account, I'm not that bothered about having every image tied to an account I guess. Sorry for all the questions and thanks again for all the help :)

Spiritual powah indeed!
Even ghosts recognise the greatness of Love Live. (I'll take down this link if it's not allowed, should be alright I think)

It's here!
Oh your copy arrived, congrats. It's a nice set. Can you comment on the quality of the anime on BDs if you have time since I can't watch mine yet due to region locking.

I think ideally, you should be able to play this game like you would play a piano. Certainly the people who have gamepad set ups will play the game that way.
Oh, haha I see. I've played piano before so it shouldn't be too hard I guess. Didn't realise you could set up a gamepad, you have any pictures or something? Sounds like it might be easier to play that way.
At the moment when I play I just move my index fingers super fast with no problem. lol

How do some of you guys play, it sounds like it's more common to use multiple fingers.

Mokoi

Banned
It's here!
Thank you for supporting the idol revolution.
This parody worked surprisngly well

Do you have any recommended encoding settings for Handbrake or will the default settings be alright? By episode 1 do you mean the LL BDs, that's smaller than I expected. How's the quality of the anime? As in the BD rip, oh and I guess the BDs themselves since I haven't seen them yet.
How long does the encoding take you? If it's long enough then perhaps I should get another account in one of the other versions to help pass the encoding time! Or even that Vita game. lol
I'll take another look at minus in the morning, I don't have twitter and I rarely use facebooko. That location things sounds like a pain, lol. Perhaps I'll just upload without an account, I'm not that bothered about having every image tied to an account I guess. Sorry for all the questions and thanks again for all the help :)

Spiritual powah indeed!
Even ghosts recognise the greatness of Love Live. (I'll take down this link if it's not allowed, should be alright I think)

It's best to mess around, and find what works best for you. With the settings I used here it took about 17 minutes to encode, but honestly I'm not very knowledgeable on what is the best settings to use are. You can always use the preview option to see how it's going to turn out too. As for the mango pic it's fine.
So to repeat, DO NOT link to any manga scanlations websites or ask where to read manga.
If you post a panel or page, there should be no logo of any site on it.
Taken from the mango thread

i4p2kQqObIUrC.png

BD is great!

Sorry I couldn't resist posting that, and well from watching the first episode it looks like they improved on the coloring compared to the TV airing. I couldn't see that many noticeable changes.

Just a little comparsion between the two. BD right/TV left
Although keep in mind I used the TV shot from a streaming source. Crunchyroll to be exact, and really the quality of the BD is subjective. I'm not sure what makes a BD good, but it doesn't seem like much was done to improve on the TV version. You're really going to have to watch it for yourself and see how it is. Hope that was somewhat helpful.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Oh god, just watching the first couple of episodes of the S1 BDs and they really didn't fix any of the wide and medium shots. It looks so bad. lol

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Oh, haha I see. I've played piano before so it shouldn't be too hard I guess. Didn't realise you could set up a gamepad, you have any pictures or something? Sounds like it might be easier to play that way.
At the moment when I play I just move my index fingers super fast with no problem. lol

How do some of you guys play, it sounds like it's more common to use multiple fingers.
I forgot who it was, but someone here built their own custom controller for the game actually. Of course it only works for Android and/or Bluestacks versions though.

Mazre

Honk-honk, Honoka get. Nozomi soon, though honestly I've been pulling a total Mokoi on Ano ne Hard. That hold-single release into left-right-left at the beginning keeps screwing me up. I know the rhythm I've done it before my fingers just refuse to respond correctly. At this point I think I have an easier time with the Ex version.

Left-thumb right-index, I tend to block my phone speaker when I use my right thumb.

Qurex

Neo Member
It's best to mess around, and find what works best for you. With the settings I used here it took about 17 minutes to encode, but honestly I'm not very knowledgeable on what is the best settings to use are. You can always use the preview option to see how it's going to turn out too. As for the mango pic it's fine.
Sorry I couldn't resist posting that, and well from watching the first episode it looks like they improved on the coloring compared to the TV airing. I couldn't see that many noticeable changes.
Although keep in mind I used the TV shot from a streaming source. Crunchyroll to be exact, and really the quality of the BD is subjective. I'm not sure what makes a BD good, but it doesn't seem like much was done to improve on the TV version. You're really going to have to watch it for yourself and see how it is. Hope that was somewhat helpful.
I'll just mess around with the settings then, perhaps I'll try your settings first and work from there. Thanks for the BD comparison pics, it gives me some idea to start with until can I watch them. Good to know there's a policy for manga pics. Yeah, all your answers were really helpful.

I forgot who it was, but someone here built their own custom controller for the game actually. Of course it only works for Android and/or Bluestacks versions though.
I'll have to search the thread, that sounds interesting.

Left-thumb right-index, I tend to block my phone speaker when I use my right thumb.
Can you not use headphones/play without the music? Also, I'm having trouble picturing how you are holding your phone here.

Mangaka and Love Live fanboy Ushiki Yoshitaka is always the best.
I think I can recognise the first 3, but can someone tell me who's the last one meant to be.

The more I read about how you guys play, the more you guys make me feel like an amateur. lol
I'm really impressed by Joe who only uses thumbs.
I tried using my thumbs to play songs a few times before. When I do use them, most of the time I struggle to clear songs on Hard. On Expert I end up failing the song. I can complete songs on Normal with my thumbs, full combo is another thing though. I tried using multiple fingers as well and I can't find a comfortable way to position my hands. I play on mobile and find the screen too small for that, they just get in the way so I end up playing slower than normal. Not as bad as when I play using thumbs though.

A few more questions for you guys then :p
How large is the screen that you play on, are you playing on a mobile or a tablet?
When you play do you tend to hold your device or put it on a flat surface/table?

Mazre

Can you not use headphones/play without the music? Also, I'm having trouble picturing how you are holding your phone here.

Both those work though no music kinda stinks. I just don't usually have headphones on hand, and the jack is out the top of the phone where my left hand usually is.

As for holding it the phone more or less rests in my left hand with fingers behind thumb on top, very stable. Right hand I grip the right side with thumb below (left bezel) and middle and ring finger on top (right bezel).

How large is the screen that you play on, are you playing on a mobile or a tablet?
When you play do you tend to hold your device or put it on a flat surface/table?

Playing on a Nexus 5 and I always hold it.

Edit: Whoo...Mokoi avoided Ano ne ganbare FC'd on hard.

Edit 2: Washi washi, Nozomi get.

Hachitora

Mangaka and Love Live fanboy Ushiki Yoshitaka is always the best.

https://twitter.com/yosihiki/status/510713310241513472
Lol, my sis and I have made a bunch of miis from Love Live and other anime to use for Smash too. It's too bad they don't have any weird hair colors like red, so we just gave Maki brown hair.
I use a tablet and I put it on the table. When I'm lazy and wanna lay down, i hold it above me and use my thumbs. I never get FCs this way though and the tablet always starts slipping :p

Yaari

Well on my way to 50 gems again, would be nice to reach that mark for the day the guaranteed SR comes back. It goes pretty fast with a new account, idolizing all members, it is pretty much a big stack of gems.

Mokoi

Banned
Oh god, just watching the first couple of episodes of the S1 BDs and they really didn't fix any of the wide and medium shots. It looks so bad. lol

Episode 1 left / 2 right
Looks like they improved on this shot in the second episode compared to the first. Just something I noticed right away. You can somewhat see actual eyes!

I'm playing on a Samsung Galaxy S5, and the screen size is 5.1-inches. I also only use my thumbs to play which I find much easier than using fingers. I just hold my phone and play while walking around. I don't like to be still in one spot for too long, and when it's late I'll just play lying down holding my phone up.

1) That never ever happened!
2) Congrats!

Himemiya

I think I can recognise the first 3, but can someone tell me who's the last one meant to be.
Rin, Nico, Maki, and Kotori (I'm pretty sure)! See the birdlike lips and the flower...thing on the left side of her head. Well, that iconic hair would be hard to recreate.

That's such a cute pic.

Mobile phone, 3" screen, I hold my phone between the thumb and middle fingers of both hands while I tap tap away with my pointies. I can play in basically any position this way, even laying down with no slippage, and sometimes put the phone on my lap.

Crescent-

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S4. I usually play either on a table or on my bed, except when I can't find any surfaces then I play on my lap or with thumbs instead.

Anony

i'm just wondering... how the fuck did the current first song ranking guy get 61k point
third is 30k

just wtf, does he have all idolized UR with all point boosters or something? and he's rank 55

Marche90

I wonder how many points we'll need for the top 1000

I'm sort of hanging around that spot, but I'm running out of loveca and I'm literally out of cash to be able to buy some more (as in, I barely have enough to eat tomorrow) :lol

elhaym

The more I read about how you guys play, the more you guys make me feel like an amateur. lol
I'm really impressed by Joe who only uses thumbs.
I tried using my thumbs to play songs a few times before. When I do use them, most of the time I struggle to clear songs on Hard. On Expert I end up failing the song. I can complete songs on Normal with my thumbs, full combo is another thing though. I tried using multiple fingers as well and I can't find a comfortable way to position my hands. I play on mobile and find the screen too small for that, they just get in the way so I end up playing slower than normal. Not as bad as when I play using thumbs though.

I'm playing generally on a full sized iPad 4, usually flat on a surface and with my middle fingers, although that varies. On my phone (HTC One M8), I pretty much only play with my thumbs and I have to hold it because the back of the phone is curved. I can clear all the "normal" EX songs on my phone with my thumbs (lolFC), but the flame EXs can go to hell.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Episode 1 left / 2 right
Looks like they improved on this shot in the second episode compared to the first. Just something I noticed right away. You can somewhat see actual eyes!
The dot eyes make appearances in other scenes. It's weird because it'll transition from dot eyes to normal eyes without any real transition. lol

Himemiya

i'm just wondering... how the fuck did the current first song ranking guy get 61k point

Hacks. Every event hacks. Every event they're gone by the end of it.
Check their "bonds with members" out.

I'm sort of hanging around that spot, but I'm running out of loveca and I'm literally out of cash to be able to buy some more (as in, I barely have enough to eat tomorrow) :lol

25000 or more, see the bottom of the 1000 column for previous events here.

Hopefully you have enough gems for that, but compared to food and savings idols are not worth it!!

Qurex

Neo Member
Both those work though no music kinda stinks. I just don't usually have headphones on hand, and the jack is out the top of the phone where my left hand usually is.

As for holding it the phone more or less rests in my left hand with fingers behind thumb on top, very stable. Right hand I grip the right side with thumb below (left bezel) and middle and ring finger on top (right bezel).
Playing on a Nexus 5 and I always hold it.

Ah of course that makes sense, yeah it's a lot better with the music after all. Thanks for the description I understand now that you explained it so clearly. Also, congrats on the SR.

I use a tablet and I put it on the table. When I'm lazy and wanna lay down, i hold it above me and use my thumbs. I never get FCs this way though and the tablet always starts slipping :p
Holding a tablet up sounds like a fair bit of effort for something you do when you want to be lazy :p

Episode 1 left / 2 right

I'm playing on a Samsung Galaxy S5, and the screen size is 5.1-inches. I also only use my thumbs to play which I find much easier than using fingers. I just hold my phone and play while walking around. I don't like to be still in one spot for too long, and when it's late I'll just play lying down holding my phone up.
There's a certain charm in their expressions in both pics. You walk while playing, you don't lose your rhythm? I find I end up double tapping/cancelling hold notes a lot if I use thumbs. Can't manage those rapid notes either, like the ones in Soldier Game.

Rin, Nico, Maki, and Kotori (I'm pretty sure)! See the birdlike lips and the flower...thing on the left side of her head. Well, that iconic hair would be hard to recreate.

Mobile phone, 3" screen, I hold my phone between the thumb and middle fingers of both hands while I tap tap away with my pointies. I can play in basically any position this way, even laying down with no slippage, and sometimes put the phone on my lap.
Oh it was Kotori, I guess I can see that. The hair colour really threw me off. Now that you have mentioned I can see the bird face now. The bird lips mainly, the eyes look a bit off. I completley ignored the flower when I saw it. Seems you hold your phone in a similar way to what I do. 3" screen is quite small, are the icons really close together at that size?

third is 30k

just wtf, does he have all idolized UR with all point boosters or something? and he's rank 55
Probably hackers, wouldn't be the first time. Have you looked at their profiles? Take at look at the one ranked third.

Just under a day and a half left right? Maybe somewhere around 20k - 22k?

I'm playing generally on a full sized iPad 4, usually flat on a surface and with my middle fingers, although that varies. On my phone (HTC One M8), I pretty much only play with my thumbs and I have to hold it because the back of the phone is curved. I can clear all the "normal" EX songs on my phone with my thumbs (lolFC), but the flame EXs can go to hell.
Amazing, I just can't move my thumbs that fast. So you can even do Soldier Game with your thumbs? Also do you use your transfer code often then to change devices?

Answering my own question from earlier.
I play on a Xperia Z1, 5" screen. When I have to hold my phone to play I hold it as if I'm taking a photo. My thumbs grip the bottom (left bezel) and the tips of my middle fingers grip the corners on the top (right bezel). The back of the phone is supported on my fourth and fifth fingers which are slightly curled. My index fingers are free to jab the screen. Basically the same wasy as how Himemiya holds it if my description was hard to understand. If I have it on a table or my lap, again I just use my index fingers. Sometimes I need to grab the top and bottom of the phone using my thumb and middle fingers to hold it in place.

Last questions for the day in my attempt to keep the thread alive.
Does playing with the music off affect your combo?
Do you press your finger/thumb down flat or use the tip/edge to jab the screen?
Can you play with the effects on?

Reposting countdowns for the event end times.
Countdown for the end of the English event
t1410775200z0.png

Countdown for the end of the Japanese event
t1410760800z0.png

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
Answering my own question from earlier.
I play on a Xperia Z1, 5" screen. When I have to hold my phone to play I hold it as if I'm taking a photo. My thumbs grip the bottom (left bezel) and the tips of my middle fingers grip the corners on the top (right bezel). The back of the phone is supported on my fourth and fifth fingers which are slightly curled. My index fingers are free to jab the screen. Basically the same wasy as how Himemiya holds it if my description was hard to understand. If I have it on a table or my lap, again I just use my index fingers. Sometimes I need to grab the top and bottom of the phone using my thumb and middle fingers to hold it in place.

I use an iPhone 5s and a Samsung galaxy Tab 2 7 in (I guess) on flat surfaces or lap

Thumbs when on the go, I guess I hold it like I would be texting

Yes, it does. I start trying to hear the song by the button presses for fun and kinda forget what I'm supposed to be doing lol.

Tips for sure, fists sometimes on the tab 2 when it doesn't register double taps!! Grr

I can't see hold notes when idols are in the way, especially with Genki desu ne, other than that I can play with all the other shiny stuff in the JPN mode.

elhaym

Amazing, I just can't move my thumbs that fast. So you can even do Soldier Game with your thumbs? Also do you use your transfer code often then to change devices?

Yep... I've had an awful lot of practice... I can neither confirm nor deny that I have both an EN and JP account for each device... I couldn't use transfer codes from my iPad because going cross-platform with the code requires you to have used all your loveca stones.

I -can- play with the sound off and while it doesn't generally affect my combo count, it sure as hell increases my great count. I can easily go from <10 greats in a song to ~50 or 60 with the sound off. It's actually kinda hilarious. I showed a friend one of my no sound plays of Kokuhaku Biyori, Desu with no sound and I swear to god I had like 250 greats.
Ex:

On my iPad it's usually jabbing the screen, on my phone my thumbs are usually flat - it feels too hard on my joints otherwise. =/

I can NOT play with live cut-ins enabled. It wouldn't be as huge a deal for me, but I COMPLETELY lose track of the hold notes if there's a cut-in active.

Marche90

Hacks. Every event hacks. Every event they're gone by the end of it.
Check their "bonds with members" out.

25000 or more, see the bottom of the 1000 column for previous events here.

Hopefully you have enough gems for that, but compared to food and savings idols are not worth it!!

Just above 18.5k right now, with only 3 gems left. RIP in peace

Oh, and don't worry, I'm not in this state because of the idols xD (I've paid a grand total of 2 dollars on this game). Had to pay a lot of stuff this month and I'm barely hanging in there. At least I should get my paycheck in two days. Not in time for the end of the event but at least I will get to eat decently xd

Himemiya

tumblr_nbujsnSvC11tbrceao1_1280.jpg

Credit to @lilaccu
Get your ghosts and Nozomis people!

Oh, and don't worry, I'm not in this state because of the idols xD
The way you phrased it, haha I was a bit worried. Good!

3" screen is quite small, are the icons really close together at that size?
Definitely not. I haven't really noticed the size myself, went "yikes" when I measured it but I think because it's so compact may be the reason why I have never had a problem reaching far for notes, and can see everything that's coming.

Mokoi

Banned
There's a certain charm in their expressions in both pics. You walk while playing, you don't lose your rhythm? I find I end up double tapping/cancelling hold notes a lot if I use thumbs. Can't manage those rapid notes either, like the ones in Soldier Game.

Yeah those little burd eyes be charming, and nope I don't lose my rhythm it actually helps me compared to playing still. As for using thumbs I do have trouble with rapid notes on the left side of the screen because I can't move my left thumb too good.

1) Nahh not really, but it really does make me get tons of greats. I can still FC the usual songs I play except the ones I still haven't FC yet.
2) I switch off between pressing my thumbs down flat or use the tips of my thumb to punch idols.
3) Haha, nope effects are way to distracting.

Get your ghosts and Nozomis people!
(&#12389; ³)&#12389;

Edit: damm thing doesn't display right, and that's some fine art.
Just above 18.5k right now, with only 3 gems left. RIP in peace

Oh, and don't worry, I'm not in this state because of the idols xD (I've paid a grand total of 2 dollars on this game). Had to pay a lot of stuff this month and I'm barely hanging in there. At least I should get my paycheck in two days. Not in time for the end of the event but at least I will get to eat decently xd

Eat well! Don't rely on bread and water!

JoeFu

Banned
I wonder what playing game with thumbs is like on a giant screen. My Nexus 5 is like perfect for thumb playing. I don't think thumb playing is that hard.... I don't feel like I'm at a disadvantage or anything unlike playing Osu! With just mouse clicks.

Marche90

It does. At best it only increase my Greats, but at worst I miss a lot of notes
Flat thumbs.
Not at all.

Eat well! Don't rely on bread and water!

Thankfully, I still haven't reached that level :p

Lots of cheap burgers and subway sandwiches this week, tho.
But yeah, I'll see what I can do with what I have. I still have some rice in my cupboard and a bit of chicken breast in the freezer so I should be able to try (I'm awful cooking the rice xD) to cook at least a decent meal tomorrow. My original plan consisted on buying some tomato sauce and pasta, which shouldn't cost more than a dollar and it's easier to make.

And thanks for worrying about what I'm eating guys :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom