• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeFu

Banned
Meidos all day every day.

Since JP back up here is bad collage again

iLzHNNj2PIzGx.jpg

Surprised at how my cool team kinda sucked compared to everything else. Need more SRs

chrono01

I added a few more of you [that posted earlier] to my Friend List [or rather, sent the Request].

I don't have a UR yet [I'm still one of the cursed ones], but I have plenty of SR's, as well as a determination to eventually get a UR of my own.

I hope to see you in-game!

Yaari

Had to put some extra hour in but made it to the 11k. Took like 4 stones. Probably worth it since I might also get 2 for my event ranking. Do wonder if there is any point to having multiple Perfect Lock cards though.

Hope 10+1 with the SR goes up soon.

m0t0k1

no idea how you guys do these events, unless this one was special or something, they're total grindfests

The score matches in the JPN version are way less grindy. You just compete other people for the highest scores in a random song. and usually the game pairs you up with people from about the same level. So that is fun. The normal events i just play songs i like and wait till a 4x experience set comes so i only have to play the event song 11 times to get where i need to be. So i dont do much grinding like other people. Mind you i only go for 1 SR card instead of aiming for a top1000.

Yui

I overslept like crazy, missed out on any additional Nozomi and basically wasted like 25 Loveca... yeah... I might quit this game today...

Yui

What was your final total? I believe that cutoff was around 35.2k or so.

Due to time problems I was only aiming for a place in the top 1000.
I woke up 3 minutes before the event ended, turned on my tablet, just to see that I've dropped from rank ~350 to ~1100. So, no idolized Nozomi for me.
And without her, I might as well just play the JPN version.

Vylash

The score matches in the JPN version are way less grindy. You just compete other people for the highest scores in a random song. and usually the game pairs you up with people from about the same level. So that is fun. The normal events i just play songs i like and wait till a 4x experience set comes so i only have to play the event song 11 times to get where i need to be. So i dont do much grinding like other people. Mind you i only go for 1 SR card instead of aiming for a top1000.
that sounds much better, think I'll stick to the JP version for events, when is the next one?

Azusa

I woke up 3 minutes before the event ended, turned on my tablet, just to see that I've dropped from rank ~350 to ~1100. So, no idolized Nozomi for me.

Something like this happened with me on Nico event, after that I just stopped to care about top 1000. One SR and some loveca for 10+1 draw is enough.

chrono01

Oh. :(

Well there's always a chance that you could grab the Nozomi SR from the random drawing. I know many, including myself, have drawn event SR's from there, despite it supposedly being "very rare". At least the standard SR Nozomi looks nice.

Markun

that sounds much better, think I'll stick to the JP version for events, when is the next one?

They haven't announced one yet, but it'll most likely be on the 20th JP time. The next will probably be a token event if they're still following the Score Match -> Token event pattern.

chrono01

Third SR Nzomi GET! [Well, when they send them out -_-]

Results:

Top 200 - 36,126 [Rank 114 for me]
Top 1000 - 26,686

So I didn't need to spend those extra Loveca [all three of them] to increase my points further, but I figured I'd do it just in-case.

Congrats to those who got what they were after and apologies to those that didn't.

At the end I could only get in between 1000-2000 :(

Still with the scouting ticket I got a new SR :D Hanayo :(

Still a SR is a SR.

EDIT FUCK I Normal prcatice my the N card the gave in the event instead of special training. Fuck this game.

Tickets were useless and 10+1 gave me one SR Nico card... Meh.

Are there new regular students? I have used 10k friend points and got nothing.

This is exactly the same shit I got right now. WTF.

Fuck this game, I said my last event was going to be the nozomi one. But now is for sure.

froliq

Isabella is probably the new one in EN. Haven't played for a while so can't say for sure. I have all the points in the world so getting new the N's have never been problem for me.

Marche90

This one should be new.

I might be wrong though.

It should be new, yeah.

Despair. My ticket pull was a bust, I spent more than 10 loveca on the last event, I still haven't been able to pull Isabella yet, and worst of it, I never realized I used the event normal until today, so no free loveca for me ;_;

At least I was smart enough to not spend real money on the event...

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Got the second Nozomi SR from my 10+1. At least it wasn't Hanayo this time and was something I actually wanted. Still bummed that I only got one SR tho :x

m0t0k1

Lol most of the time the events are running at the same time as the english one. So the last one you did nozomi and the jpn did a score match honoka. Next month should be a score attack again. The next event is kinda the same as in the eng version so collecting mascots. But since last event the 4x events has been introduced on the english version too. So way less grinding especially when you do expert 4x events where you need more then 200 mascots to do a single play so you are very fast past the grinding part. The advantages of the japanese event is that the song pool is way bigger so you can vary your songs way more. But the next score match should be on the 5th of next month again.

Also did a 10+1 draw but forgot to screencap it because lots of despair. Got a SR nico......

and how do you like them nozomis

please staahhp! But i dont have anything better so i guess ill manage.

JoeFu

Banned
Global version isn't brand new and isn't giving as many free loveca (no new player bonus). Old players have stopped playing or stop posting (such as Saf).

Wat. There are still lots of "old" players playing. We're getting free loveca starting from the 16th. People complain too much.

Safs come back pls

Crescent-

Only got 2 and 3 love gems from the event points/event song score. Did a single pull with the 5 love gems and got the job ver. Eli SR.
Also got the 2 Isabellas during my first 2 normal scouts.
Probably a bit of luck on my part this time around.

fek

Tried pulling for SR Nico since everyone is getting it but got SR Rin instead. Well, it's a good card anyway so it's fine

JoeFu

Banned
Only got 2 and 3 love gems from the event points/event song score. Did a single pull with the 5 love gems and got the job ver. Eli SR.
Also got the 2 Isabellas during my first 2 normal scouts.
Probably a bit of luck on my part this time around.

Crescent with the despair repellant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom