• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeFu

Banned
After a while the despair become the norm.

I still bask in the despair

I can't stand it anymore! I miss everyone too much. And I needed to share this!

Got maid Eli (sorry Kincaido) and pulled a UR Umi, the same one Yui got from the support tickets!! Finally my Pure team can roll with the big dogs.

I don't have time to post anything more substantial but I will after work, see you all very soon.

iqPTfbO4NBMtR.jpg

SAFS IS BACK!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

The Hanayamata avatar so perfect haha

Hachitora

Got maid Eli (sorry Kincaido) and pulled a UR Umi, the same one Yui got from the support tickets!! Finally my Pure team can roll with the big dogs.

I don't have time to post anything more substantial but I will after work, see you all very soon.
SAFS!!!!!
kon08_mkv_001324406.jpg

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu

Welcome back and congrats! So jealous of both of your pulls :x

m0t0k1

Ticket draw is not the savior we need but the one we deserve! Nice draw safs, although you werent in despair as much as i do :D. Also started watching that Hanayamata joe post a pic about. Its alright that blonde girl is pretty hyper though :p Hope to see some nice dances.

Seems like mostly despair pulls around here. Debating whether I want to pick up a Google Play card and try again.

But in some slightly better news, only took 3k in Friend Point normie pulls to get the idiolized new normie. Still have over 55k in Friend Points.

Crescent-

Crescent with the despair repellant

Looks like even better repellents coming :D

Also,

Welcome back!

Hugstable

Banned

OMG! It's freakin party time!!!!! Welcome back SAFS!!! Just in time for Rin!

Flg30Ir.gif

FInally back home again too since I went on a trip this weekend, but I still ended up 108 Rank overall for the Event which means I got dat triple Nozo!!!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Tickets were useless and 10+1 gave me one SR Nico card... Meh.

Are there new regular students? I have used 10k friend points and got nothing.
There's usually one new N after each event. Although there used to be 2.

Heh, I did make top 1000 after all. Also lol another person named Yui placed 1000.
Jeez, that's so damn close.

That's good luck on the 5 ticket draw! Welcome back.

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
anyone else playing the JP version? need more friends on there

Add me if you like. 153719620

Despair Draw!!!!

Minalinsky

I can't do draws on my android EN since I only go for 1 SR, got 6 Loveca for song and event, however Android EN is still luckier than my iPhone

2x new normie, 2x R .. that Eli completes all the Rare Idolized teams (on Android)

iPhone Despair... no pics

Welcome back Safs, I look forward to your posts! :)

JoeFu

Banned
I can do a 10+1 pull in JP tomorrow hopefully. I gotta max bond some scrubs and I'll be good to go. So ready for the despair.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Wow, look at this amazing bread that you can't see!

Wow, look at these amazing riceballs that you can't see!

The story goes from strength to strength.

JoeFu

Banned

I still enjoyed the story segment this update despite not seeing the baller bread and onigiris

elhaym

Did some pulls on JP. 5 new SRs. No pics because despair. URless forever. Couldn't even beat the 20% odds.

The 20% odds for me may as well be 0%. =(

edit:
LLSIF loves Rin for me. After getting the promo UR in JP, EN gives me this:

(Ignore the remaining gems, the 2nd pull was completely unremarkable)

edit 2:
Woooooo Sore wa Bokutachi no Kiseki EX is actually challenging me again!

Need to be able to set up 6 teams, not 5. I need my max points team for each attribute and I need my Fortify team for each attribute so I can use them to FC EX songs.

tenton

Need to be able to set up 6 teams, not 5. I need my max points team for each attribute and I need my Fortify team for each attribute so I can use them to FC EX songs.

Well, you don't have to full combo and s-rank the EX songs all in one shot. I just have the one cheat team when I need assistance for FC purposes (and my 5th team is for max bonding purposes).

Himemiya

Sweet&sweet holiday is one of the new songs and damn it was a prophecy or something. You don't know how many bakeries/pastry shops in my city that I called for macarons a long time ago. I gave up hope.
Plus I later had some in Miami and [some other Canadian town].
Today I'm just grocery shopping after class for some dinner things and...
HAPPY TIME

Edit:

Is she taking a selfie? lol
She cute.

c1914117.gif

Hello and welcome back!

Hmm...oh yeah my event ranking:
tt9zepn.png

I'm happy.

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
Sweet&sweet holiday is one of the new songs and damn it was a prophecy or something. You don't know how many bakeries/pastry shops in my city that I called for macarons a long time ago. I gave up hope.
Plus I later had some in Miami and [some other Canadian town].
Today I'm just grocery shopping after class for some dinner things and....

I finally made a successful batch of those recently and I am kicking myself for not taking a pic... they were so cute, mocha buttercream filling, they did NOT last long. Will remake soon.
I love how easy sweet & sweet holiday is and I remember only being able to do normal during the event, ah those were the days. /reminisce

I like the maid before her more, I think she is currently my favorite, its funny how one little line for a mouth can say so much, lol

froliq

I want to try some macarons (・8・)

ah sweet&sweet holiday, a GAF favourite, that first event song magic, why are these chocoreto so oishii, happy holiday.

Mazre

Still better storytelling than Destiny.

No pulls for me this go around, no gems on EN side and hoarding them on JP side.

Also welcome back Safs.

Himemiya

I finally made a successful batch of those recently and I am kicking myself for not taking a pic... they were so cute, mocha buttercream filling, they did NOT last long. Will remake soon.
That sounds really good, take pics next time! Maybe I should make my own macarons instead of complaining about the availability of store-bought ones...

I like the maid before her more,
Megane though. Really, they are both cute.

426px-Hanayo_smile_sr414.jpg

This card is extremely cute but her glove is bothering me!!!

Qurex

Neo Member
Washi washi for everyone.
Blah, you beat me to the announcement by 2 min last night while I was editing my post :p
Turns out it's kinda difficult editing the pic in while on mobile using multiple tabs. Never did that before.

1) Post the lewd pics, and push the boundaries! Break the very foundation of LL GAF!
2) I could use some UR honkers for my smile team besides the promo one. Everyone needs a Honkers team! It's quite funny how that worked out though. I guess getting top tier in Honkers event really blessed me with Honkers cards. I also have a couple of cool SR Honkers too which is quite nice.
1) Ahahaha, tempting, maybe if things get really bad. Breaking the foundations sounds fun! Would probably get into a lot of trouble for that though... How far can we go though? What are the limits?
For now let's start with this simple picture based on the lyrics of Glass no Hanazono for now. Here's the source link, however, it seems the artist deleted it off Pixiv a while back...
2) You have a Cool SR Honoka, the only one at the moment is the August ver. right? I really want that card. Since my Cool team needs more SRs, the skill is useful and both the normal and idolised illustartations are great. About UR Honoka, the inital UR is alright I guess, not a particularly great picture.Though it would be nice to have it for my Smile Honoka team. Also, the promo card, is it better to have that as the main or my SRs instead?

how long does the new player bonus last?
Didn't see you get an answer for this, anyway I think it should be for the first 7 days that you play the game

Pulled the SR Honoka I had when I started the game, so that makes 2 :(.
Is it the Cool SR? Doesn't that mean you have 4 cards with the Perfect Lock skill now? If you put them all the same team you'll probably end up being able to make mistakes for about half the song and not have to worry about it since the skills would activate

Obligatory event stuff, Rank 1724, have some interestingly named people below me, also managed to use up all my tokens this time. Got that second teacher card. Used my one ticket, got a regular Rare Pure Umi :/

Yaari

Yeah Qurex, it was that one. I did a stupid thing in idolizing her, so I actually have 3, could have been 4.

Ah well, maybe next event makes a 4. Tbh, I was questioning how useful they are when you have 3. I don't really notice it activating that often. Besides they often share the same timers, for example you have multiple cards that want to activate after 20 notes or something. It's not like they activate seperately. Or I'm not understanding correctly, might be the case haha.

Qurex

Neo Member
Yeah Qurex, it was that one. I did a stupid thing in idolizing her, so I actually have 3, could have been 4.

Ah well, maybe next event makes a 4. Tbh, I was questioning how useful they are when you have 3. I don't really notice it activating that often. Besides they often share the same timers, for example you have multiple cards that want to activate after 20 notes or something. It's not like they activate seperately. Or I'm not understanding correctly, might be the case haha.
At least you now have a fairly strong Cool leader, since you idolised her. Besides it seems we'll be getting quite a few of these cards with similar skills in the future events.

I think it's more noticeable when you have cards with different timers/requirements. Also, for your example of "each card has a chance of activating every 20 notes". Each card does activate seperately, so both might activate or neither will or just one. I might be misunderstanding you though.
If you have multiples of the same Rare cards with the score raising skill you might notice this more easily.

elhaym

Blah, you beat me to the announcement by 2 min last night while I was editing my post :p
Turns out it's kinda difficult editing the pic in while on mobile using multiple tabs. Never did that before.

Haha, it's even more a PITA on iOS where I have to load Twitter up in Chrome instead of the app because that's the only way I can get the image URL before going back to Safari where I have LL GAF bookmarked (Yes, yes I know I could just bookmark it in Chrome but apparently I hate myself).

i got a shitty rare with my scouting ticket
FUCK OFF BUSHIROAD

I got 3 shitty rares with my 3 scouting tickets. :|
GOOD THING MY SCORE WAS SO HIGH. =(

Kumubou

Rares have a 90% draw rate on a single ticket, what do you people expect???

Not that I get to talk, just drawing three SRs. :x My Smile team is about as stacked as it can get without any URs at this point, geez.

Anony

i'd at least want a rare that i dont have already instead of getting fucking duplicates of the same rares i have already
i literally have gotten like 4 or 5 of the same rares, it's fucking annoying

Qurex

Neo Member
Haha, it's even more a PITA on iOS where I have to load Twitter up in Chrome instead of the app because that's the only way I can get the image URL before going back to Safari where I have LL GAF bookmarked (Yes, yes I know I could just bookmark it in Chrome but apparently I hate myself).

I got 3 shitty rares with my 3 scouting tickets. :|
GOOD THING MY SCORE WAS SO HIGH. =(
Wait, why do you have to load Twitter in Chrome to get the image URL. Does Safari try to send you to the app or something?
That really does sound like a PITA. Having to change between an app and 2 browsers, you have to log in as well to post. Yeah, like you said, you should probably just use Chrome or something :p

Shame about the tickets, but the chance is still quite low even with 3 draws. Assuming I did the math right the chance is 0.0729 or 7%, that's for drawing 1 Super Rare and 2 Rares. To draw 3 Rares the chance is 0.729 or 73% :/
Actually I still need to get a few of the Rares, but well probability says no, and I don't get the ones I need when I draw :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom