• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qurex

Neo Member
Sorry to interrupt the nyaa fest.
The next event for the Japanese version has been announced.

The next event is 幼なじみの2人。 (The Two Childhood Friends)
This is the sixth of the School idol diary collaboration events - as you gain event points, you will unlock a popular chapter from the series (this time featuring Umi)

This is a token collecting event, you will be collecting "Wing" tokens.

The event will start on September 20th 16:00PM JST and the event will end on September 30th 15:00PM JST.

The reward for this event is a Cool Super Rare Sonoda Umi (Hero Ver.)

The event song is 勇気のReason (Yuuki no Reason, lit. Reason of Courage).
This song is a single sung by Sonoda Umi. It is track 3 on the soldier game single. The song is also included in μ's Best Album Best Live! Collection.

From September 26 until the end of the event, a 4x version of the event song as well as two EX versions (regular + randomized) will be available to play.
From September 27 until the end of the event, certain stages (changes daily) will give extra gold rewards (1.5x for NORMAL, 2x for HARD).

Countdown for the Start of the Japanese Event.
t1411196400z0.png

Apologies for the lack of images. I don't play the JP version and there's no way for me to find any images until the event has started.
Credits to the English Wiki for information about the event

We now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

m0t0k1

Alright guys here is OT2 now we wait until this thread is full ill just need an OT title these 3 are my favorites pick!!

|OT2| Never Ending Party
Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| The Mystery Of The Vanishing Paycheck
Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelop

and without further ado lets get this party going!!!!!!!!!!

love_liveot_23wusr.png

Want to join the idols chat? We have a line group pm Joefu to get in

click banner to see event
JPN event:
July 20, 2014, 4PM JST - July 31, 2014, 3PM JST
Time before end of event
t1406786400z0.png

English Event:
July 21, 11PM - July 31 NOON UTC
t1406808000z0.png

Developer: KLab
Publisher: Bushiroad
Platforms: iOS (5.1+), Android (2.3+)
Language: jp/en
Download: iOS, Android (jp), iOS, Android (en) / apk for the jp version
Price: Free! (microtransactions possible)
Anime: MAL / anidb / anilist

The reason why i created this ot is because I am really addicted to the game because they keep releasing new songs all the time. It is a rythm game and can get pretty hard on expert challenges also makes good use of your touchscreen and is perfectly playable. Hope to share this game with you guys and fight with you for all the rare cards during competitions :p.

This game is free

First of all to make it more clear this game is free. The only thing you can buy are lovecastones (the hearts) you need these stones to do a draw and get rare cards or refelling your stamina bar. These stones are also given for free during daily give aways and during competitions. But you don't need them. I already have 2 super rare's and about 20 rare's by just playing the game(japanese version for but i will switch to english now).

about:
Love live! is a rhythm game that is based on a popular series in Japan and finally released in English!!!! All these songs are sung by their respective voice actors. Players create units of 9 with idol cards they collect. These cards can be leveld up and evolved to form more powerful idols. Some of these cards have different kind of effects. like refilling your health bar or give you extra points during your combo's. This game also contains a story mode the more you level up the more story you unlock these cutscenes then reward you with money so you can spend that on leveling up your idols.

Its a rhythm game so you press notes. The gameplay is explained in the game. The first time you start the game you will get a tutorial. Game looks like this:
img_smartphonerlssk.png

There are three kinds of currency in the game: Friendpoints, Loveca/Love Gem and Gold. You can get friendpoints by finishing certain song goals and by helping friends and other players. Clearing the song a certain number of times on all difficulties and Score S and Combo S on hard will give you friendpoints. Gold is given for finishing songs, daily rewards and maximizing bonds.

Gold
Finishing a song
Maximize a bond: 20,000 Gold
Early goals in Scoring and Combos
There is also Gold in the daily rewards.

Friendpoints
Easy: 1x - 25 pts / 5x - 50 pts / 10x - 75 pts / 20x - 100 pts
Normal: 5x - 100 pts / 10x - 150 pts / 20x - 200 pts / 40x - 300 pts
Hard: 10x - 300 pts / 20x - 500 pts / 40x - 700 pts / Score S - 1,000 pts / Combo S - 1,000 pts
Helping or being helped by a Academy Student: 5 pts once a day
Helping or being helped by a Friend: 10 pts once a day
There are also friendpoints in the daily rewards.

Loveca/Love Gems
Hard: 100x - 1 Loveca
Maxing a bond with an idol and reading her Sidestory - 1 Loveca
New Player Bonus: 3 Loveca daily for 7 (?) Days after joining
Gather Idolized Members (Album Rewards)
Maximize bonds with idolized girls (Album Rewards)
Maximize LV. of idolized girls (Album Rewards)
Purchasing Lovea with real money 1 Loveca - 0,70€ (~1,4 L/€), 6 Loveca - 2,82€ (~2,13L/€), 15 Loveca - 7,05€ (~2,13 L/€), 23 Loveca - 10,57€ (~2,18 L/€), 50 Loveca - 21,14€ (~2,37 L/€), 86 Loveca - 35,24€ (~2,44 L/€)
There are also Loveca in the daily rewards.

Certain stages of the Main Story and ranking in events will also net you Loveca, friendpoints and gold.

Only english version, for all avaible Idols in the japanese on, visit Other Characters

No brand girls played on expert
Snow halation played with vingers to show how to play
expert song played one handed by a nico fan
One of the harder songs full combo
Love live played via a custome made controller

My device is rooted, can I get the game somehow to work?
Use Rootcloak 1.3 with Xplorer and SuperSU. Newest Rootcloak does not work that is why you need to use 1.3!!!!

The skill pop-ups in the songs are annoying!
You can disable them in Other -> Settings -> Live Show Pop-Ups

How do skills level up?

Sacrifice an idol with the same skill and skilllevel. You can get the skill probability up to 100% with this.

Should I use my friendpoints/Loveca right away or should I hoard them?
At the beginning of your carrier als virgin sacrificing Idolpriest you should collect 1,000 friendpoints and use them until you got most or all N's idolized. Then keep hording until new idols are added. You get enough N's trough playing songs to feed your idols.
For Loveca, keep them until an event gives you boni or at least - if you can't stand the urge - until you have 50 to get the free bonus idol.

I finished all available chapters, what now?
Keep playing. New content is added regularely and there is no levelcap that would hinder your progress. When new content comes, you eventually get it unlocked right away if you meet the conditions.

Can I flip the game?
Not on android.

Where are my dancing cgi idols?
In the anime It's fun, give it a shot if you like idols or cute girls in general and the music videos. Only portraits and circles here.

Scoring is really strange, I can get perfect string of combos and still only get C rank. How do you get better ranks?
Your Score scales with your idols skills. Generally: the highter the stat of the Idol in the specific area (Smile, Pure and Cool), for more details look here.

So I've already have my leader (I think is Nozomi) with all the flower thingies full, I suppose that is the max level, no? How do I idolize her further?
You have to combine two same girls to idolize them. Works only once.

About normal idolizing, if you get two same girls cards if you fuse them you can idolize them (second star), so I supposed that having 2 two star level smae girl cards would make you a level 3. I tried to that with the nun (I already had two level cards of her) and it doesn't let me. Something wrong with what Im doing or it isn't possible?
No, you only can combine once. 1+1=2, 3+3=4, and so on

The scout thingie, how do I get better idols? Do i need to spend hearts? if thats so, do they give hearts in normal ways instead of spending money?
Better Idols with hearts, yeah. And yes, there are ways to get hearts, look at my surrogate op two posts above.

What is loveca draw and BiBi?
Loveca are the hearts and BiBi is an Idolgroup of Muse (Eli, Nico and Maki)

The special skills of your leaders, the story mode said you need to activate them at the right time during concerts, yet mine does it automatically every 17 combos randomly (and I don't see any button to activate them), is that right?
Its not active. Punch you idol and you will see that there is something like "36% that this and that happens every 10 idolpunches".

GAFs Idolpriests
Updated Friendlist
Request to be added to the Friendlist
official english website
official love live facebook page
Favorite song poll
Taiwanese versions of the game IOS and Android
Korean version of the game IOS and Android
Another link with Korean version of the game
Idol science (Score predictions for the hanayo event)
LoveLive! School idol festival Calculator - Point Rank

banneridolsvitalqu1g.png

Developer: Dingo
Publisher: Ascii media works
Platform: Vita
Language: JP

Download: Printemps

BiBi

Lily White

Price: ¥6,458 per game. However special edition is more expensive.

Love live is created by dingo and is a vita game. Its a rhythm game that is based on the franchise. It is considered to be weaker than the mobile game because the song selection is smaller and you need to buy 3 versions of the game to have all songs. When you order the special edition you will get the nendroids of your idol group with the game.

3 versions: There are 3 Love live groups at the moment.
Printemps consists off Honoka, Hanayo and Kotori.
BiBi: Eli, Nico and Maki
Lily white exists off: Umi, Nozomi and Rin All have their exlcusive songs listed down below.

The games:
pics
videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73sQ9IJg800
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weKkMEN_7zw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzL5_j2n30g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE3GFrV10yo

banneridolstracklistn3uvr.png

Vol. 1-3 (Shared) Songs
  • “Bokura ha Ima no Naka de”
  • “Bokura ha Ima no Naka de” (LittleMore-Rock Mix)
  • “Music S.T.A.R.T.!!”
  • “Music S.T.A.R.T.!!” (SKA-Feel Mix)
  • “No brand girls”
  • “No brand girls” (GRP-Explosion Mix)
  • “Shangri-La Shower” (New Song)
  • “Start Dash!!”
  • “Start Dash!!” (Bitter-Sweet Mix)
  • “Wonderful Rush”
  • “Wonderful Rush” (Hevey-Rush Mix)

Vol. 1 Printemps Unit Solo & Unit Songs
  • “Ai ha Taiyou-janai!?”
  • “Kodokuna Heaven”
  • “Pure Girls Project”
  • “Pure Girls Project” (Super-Mondo Mix)
  • “Speaker Terrible”

Vol 2. BiBi Unit Solo and Unit Songs
  • “Arifureta Kanashimi no Hate”
  • “Cutie Panther”
  • “Cutie Panther” (Metal-Panther Mix)
  • “Darling!!”
  • “Mahoutsukai Hajimemashita!”

Vol. 3 Lily White Unit Solo and Unit Songs

• “Binetsu kara Mystery”
  • “Binetsu kara Mystery” (Teke-Teke Eleki Mix)
  • “Junai Lens”
  • “Koi no Signal Rin rin rin!”
  • “Watashitachi ha Mirai no Hana”

Free Downloadable Songs
  • “Bokura no LIVE Kimi to no LIFE”
  • “Snow Halation
banneridolsreviews8wu0k.png

Love Live! School Idol Paradise (PSV) – 6/6/6/6 [24/40]

elhaym

... OT ...

Completely arbitrarily, I think it would look cleaner if the stuff from

through
Certain stages of the Main Story and ranking in events will also net you Loveca, friendpoints and gold.

were moved up above the current event information. As far as the TOPIC, I'm torn between Never Ending Party and Despair comes in a pink envelop.

edit:
3 versions: There are 3 Love live groups at the moment.

Dunno if you want to go with their official terminology of "sub-unit". Something like "There are 3 µ's sub-units... " etc etc.

m0t0k1

Completely arbitrarily, I think it would look cleaner if the stuff from

through

were moved up above the current event information. As far as the TOPIC, I'm torn between Never Ending Party and Despair comes in a pink envelop.

It used to be on top but people found the event info the most important. When i started to OT. So i changed it into that so people could see when their events would end. I think i will just edit it back so that what you say will be up again. I am also thinking about cutting the vita tracklist since it makes the OP longer by a lot.

elhaym

It used to be on top but people found the event info the most important. When i started to OT. So i changed it into that so people could see when their events would end. I think i will just edit it back so that what you say will be up again. I am also thinking about cutting the vita tracklist since it makes the OP longer by a lot.

IMO (correct if wrong, this is still my first thread on GAF =p), if the OT is trying to pull new players in then the game information is a little more important. After the dust has settled a bit, as the events gain a bit more traction (Or if it actually doesn't pull in new players), move them back up to the top.

m0t0k1

IMO (correct if wrong, this is still my first thread on GAF =p), if the OT is trying to pull new players in then the game information is a little more important. After the dust has settled a bit, as the events gain a bit more traction (Or if it actually doesn't pull in new players), move them back up to the top.

I completely agree with you. once i create the real thread i will change it. Thanks for the input i will make good use of it.

Mazre

Post looks good Motok. I vote for despair comes in a pink envelope.

Completely missed start of Rin event, thought it was tomorrow, not a big deal only puts me back like 65 tokens.

m0t0k1

Post looks good Motok. I vote for despair comes in a pink envelope.

Completely missed start of Rin event, thought it was tomorrow, not a big deal only puts me back like 65 tokens.

Thanks :) I guess you are confused with the Japanese events which starts on the 20th. But usually the english version also starts on the 20th so you are not at fault. Hopefully you'll reach your goal this event.

Himemiya

"Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope" is my fave.

If I may offer some suggestions:
- a bit of general proofreading/formatting to make it read better.
- wiki should be featured more prominently, so that you can't miss it. Make the link bigger, or add it in every portion (for example, at the end of the Gameplay portion. The wiki's gameplay page explains more stuff like how score match and token events work).
- "GAFs Idolpriests" is kind of in a random spot and not really prominent. Maybe put it at the end of the post, before Vita stuff?
- this site that you have under "Links!" seems to be collecting data for all EN events now (not just Hanayo's, also they're not doing predictions anymore ;_;). There's also this site which was once useful for JP and EN, but hasn't done JP since Maki and EN since Nozomi?? Tbh I don't know what's going on with these sites...maybe the OT can be updated once in a while when good event trackers come and go.
- just a note: I learned that the event point calculator uses the JP exp now (so if you say your rank is lower than 100 they will calculate rank ups with the updated JP exp). People using it for EN purposes who are under rank 100 should be wary.
- just nitpicking: under reviews for Vita maybe you should say it's from Famitsu (or link it) because otherwise a random score means nothing. I also don't know if the pics of the sub-units' album covers is all that necessary if you already have their pics and names under "Idols!". Could just write (idol's names) next to the DL link of their version.

Other than that stuff IMO it looks totally good and sufficient.

I like the way the gameplay part was shrunk down. What more do you need than a screenshot, that you couldn't just learn in the game? Besides the wiki thing I mentioned.
I dunno, good job motoki.

Favourite song poll lol are we going to do an updated one?

Bokura wa Ima no Naka de FUUUULLLLLLLL COOOOOMMMMBOOOOOO!

Only took 28 attempts, not bad for an EX song. Mermaid Festa Vol 1 gonna be a bit more work I suspect.

m0t0k1

"Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope" is my fave.

If I may offer some suggestions:
- a bit of general proofreading/formatting to make it read better.
- wiki should be featured more prominently, so that you can't miss it. Make the link bigger, or add it in every portion (for example, at the end of the Gameplay portion. The wiki's gameplay page explains more stuff like how score match and token events work).
- "GAFs Idolpriests" is kind of in a random spot and not really prominent. Maybe put it at the end of the post, before Vita stuff?
- this site that you have under "Links!" seems to be collecting data for all EN events now (not just Hanayo's, also they're not doing predictions anymore ;_;). There's also this site which was once useful for JP and EN, but hasn't done JP since Maki and EN since Nozomi?? Tbh I don't know what's going on with these sites...maybe the OT can be updated once in a while when good event trackers come and go.
- just a note: I learned that the event point calculator uses the JP exp now (so if you say your rank is lower than 100 they will calculate rank ups with the updated JP exp). People using it for EN purposes who are under rank 100 should be wary.
- just nitpicking: under reviews for Vita maybe you should say it's from Famitsu (or link it) because otherwise a random score means nothing. I also don't know if the pics of the sub-units' album covers is all that necessary if you already have their pics and names under "Idols!". Could just write (idol's names) next to the DL link of their version.

Other than that stuff IMO it looks totally good and sufficient.

I like the way the gameplay part was shrunk down. What more do you need than a screenshot, that you couldn't just learn in the game? Besides the wiki thing I mentioned.
I dunno, good job motoki.

Favourite song poll lol are we going to do an updated one?

Thanks for your suggestions. There are also a couple of things i like to notice. Famitsu has neogaf banned so i can't link or post scans or anything to do with that site except posting their scores. Its pretty normal that ratings go from 1 to 10 over here in Europe so for us its pretty self explanatory. I haven't seen more reviews so i hope to add more once we get more or if there is ever going to be an English release.

I will try to make the Wiki more prominent in the OP you are right its really useful. as for proof reading i guess Phoenix will look over it since English is not my native language and am not that good in grammar. So he will edit some more things this is just the base maybe he even going to edit some banners :D. So that will be fixed i hope :p I can always edit the parts so no worries i have edited this op a lot so it can be an organic process. Only thing i can't change is the OT name so we need to come to a conclusion soon on that.

I can edit the links but it was just what i posted back then since the Hanayo event was going on. I will edit that once the OT comes. I will make a new poll when the next OT is underway. A lot has changed since then :D

m0t0k1

album covers is all that necessary if you already have their pics and names under "Idols!". Could just write (idol's names) next to the DL link of their version.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

my heart

help

They already work like expected :D

I can always cut them when needed. I think newcomers dont really know the sub groups?

Mokoi

Banned

I vote for this one, and yeah I think vita game reviews need some sort of credibility. Perhaps the people here who own it if willing could give their own impressions on the games too? Although I don't expect good things to be said about the vita games since they look, and seem like they play like poo.

Himemiya

Thanks for your suggestions. There are also a couple of things i like to notice. Famitsu has neogaf banned so i can't link or post scans or anything to do with that site except posting their scores.

Wow I didn't know that, how did that even come to happen?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

my heart

help
They already work like expected :D

Lol, hair-down Eli is quite harasho I must say.

Qurex

Neo Member
For people that go for a Rank 1000~ rating, do you start using Loveca on day 1?

Forgot to answer this earlier. I think generally people do since it gives more time to space them out to maximise LP usage.
Pacing issues basically. I guess it also means you don't have to do it all at the last moment since you would keep a fairly high rank from early on. You would also know ealier whether you would need to use more to keep your rank.

On the topic of OT2, it looks good, there's a few things I would suggest changing.

• Perhaps add the Korean and Taiwanese Verions to the download links. If you do that you should add CN (Chinese) and KR (Korean to the languages part.
  • Maybe move the friend list into the GAFs Idolpriests quote block. Perhaps put the sentence about the Line group there as well.
  • Not sure if you want to add this to the links section, it's a page on the Wiki with info on the English version decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=English_Version_Info
  • I thought that you can longer buy the Special Edition of the VIta game. I thought it was sold out?
  • You mentioned the anime at the top and linked it on MAL / anidb / anilist. Not sure if you want to mention that you can watch it on Crunchyroll
  • Again, about the anime, do we want to have a sentence mentioning NISA's BD release. Or that the Japanese BDs have English subs.
  • The FAQ, perhaps we should write up some more common Questions and Answers?
  • The Vita game, are there no other good pictures of the game? You have only one screenshot.

Also, are we sure that we can post OT2 on the other side?

Yaari

Forgot to answer this earlier. I think generally people do since it gives more time to space them out to maximise LP usage.
Pacing issues basically. I guess it also means you don't have to do it all at the last moment since you would keep a fairly high rank from early on. You would also know ealier whether you would need to use more to keep your rank.
Ah, I don't want to buy more Loveca right now. Bah :(.

m0t0k1

Wow I didn't know that, how did that even come to happen?

Last question session before i head to bed

I have no idea. I guess they dont like us that much. If i just hyperlink the main page you will get a time out unless that has changed. ill just post the link to see if it works :p
http://www.famitsu.com/

On the topic of OT2, it looks good, there's a few things I would suggest changing.

• Perhaps add the Korean and Taiwanese Verions to the download links. If you do that you should add CN (Chinese) and KR (Korean to the languages part.

They are added under the link section. But i can make them more prominent and add them to the links where the jpn and eng version are. But i guess those are the main ones that everyone plays.
  • Maybe move the friend list into the GAFs Idolpriests quote block. Perhaps put the sentence about the Line group there as well.

Yeah that is a good idea gonna do that.
  • Not sure if you want to add this to the links section, it's a page on the Wiki with info on the English version decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=English_Version_Info

Yep gonna add that. But we still gonna use the japanese input since that is regularly updated by the guy who created the wiki. ENG version is dependant on the people who edit.
  • I thought that you can longer buy the Special Edition of the VIta game. I thought it was sold out?

I believe so but if you really want it you can probably get it used.
  • You mentioned the anime at the top and linked it on MAL / anidb / anilist. Not sure if you want to mention that you can watch it on Crunchyroll

hmm i see they added that now to the european section. I am a filthy EU peasant and did not had access to LL content. But its up now i could add it. But i rarely use crunchy these days could be helpful to some people so i will add it.
  • Again, about the anime, do we want to have a sentence mentioning NISA's BD release. Or that the Japanese BDs have English subs.

This thread is more and should be more about the game if we want this in gaming but half way it kinda changed into a LL comunity. I think the crunchyroll is enough reference to the anime. People can still discuss other things about the franchise but the OP is not really the place.
  • The FAQ, perhaps we should write up some more common Questions and Answers?

If people got more questions i'd be happy to add more Q&A
  • The Vita game, are there no other good pictures of the game? You have only one screenshot.

Lol this game is probably so shit that i dont hear a lot of people talking about it. So it is rough to find good pictures. I have more screenshots but it was more of a mock up preview. I do wanna add some more pictures to the OP.

Also, are we sure that we can post OT2 on the other side?

Yeah if the mods disagree we'll be back within a week its not like they gonna delete the thread. But the vita version has just released so we have a reason to be back again :p Alright i am off to bed guys. Hope this thread isn't posted full when i sleep :D Also many thanks for your input!

elhaym

I vote for this one, and yeah I think vita game reviews need some sort of credibility. Perhaps the people here who own it if willing could give their own impressions on the games too? Although I don't expect good things to be said about the vita games since they look, and seem like they play like poo.

I can write up impressions about it after playing a bit more this weekend. Screenshots and everything.

I'm helping m0t0k1 fix up the OT. Let me know what you think. (This is a WIP, I'm still working on it)
New OT said:
pu3D1EI.jpg

eYG2QdH.png

Token Event
Token events are when players gather tokens in order to play an event song. Playing an event song and earning tokens gives you event points. Once you acquire a certain amount of event points you will be given various rewards including loveca, friend points, gold and idol cards (N, Exp Cards and SR). There is also a ladder system which rewards you different items based on how high you are on the leaderboard for an event.

You acquire tokens by playing other songs that use LP and collect them from notes that have the token symbol. You acquire tokens based on how much LP is spent to play a song. 25 LP songs reward you with 27 tokens, 15 LP songs reward you with 16 tokens and anything below gives you LP to token parity.

Score Match Event

Kir6IkQ.png

Publisher: Bushiroad
Price: Free! (microtransactions possible)
Anime: MAL / anidb / anilist

Love Live School Idol Festival (LLSIF) is a free to play touch-based rhythm game, based on the music from a popular multimedia project in Japan. It is centered around the music by the idol group µ’s (Muse), as used in the TV anime Love Live: School Idol Project and related CDs and concerts. Players create groups of 9 idol cards to play songs in “lives”. First released in Japan, it is also now available for iOS and Android devices on the US and Korean app stores.

JKEKQXn.png

LLSIF is a music game in which the note indicators radiate from the top center of the screen and “hit” an idol circle. Touching the circle at the appropriate time increases your score and combo. Missing notes will reduce your stamina by a certain amount. At 0 stamina, the player will fail the live and be given the option to give up or use a Love Gem to replenish stamina.

Certain idols cards have special effects that when activated by a certain combo count or time value, will do things like replenish stamina, increase score, or change good/great notes into perfects.

There is a story progression that takes place as the player completes goals like reaching certain player ranks or clearing specific lives. As the player reads story segments, they are rewarded with G that can be used to level up idol cards.
img_smartphonerlssk.png

PE8J3W4.png

There are three kinds of currency in the game: Friend Points, Loveca/Love Gem and Gold. In order to play songs you must use LP which recharges one point every 6 minutes or can be replenished with a Loveca.

Gold
Gold can be obtained by:
  • Completing a Song
  • Maxamizing the bond of an idol
  • From a song's score, combo or play rewards
  • From daily rewards
  • Removing idols from your group
Gold is spent when training or idolizing idols.

Friend Points
Friend Points can be obtained by:
  • Picking a friend/guest before starting a song and completing the song
  • Daily Rewards
  • From a song's score, combo or play rewards
Friend Points are used on the recruitment screen to recruit more idols. There is a 95% chance to acquire a Normal idol and a 5% chance to get a Rare idol. Normal idols added after the initial Normals can only be obtained by recruiting using this method.

Loveca/Love Gems
Loveca/Love Gems can be obtained by:
  • Completing a Hard song
  • Maxing the bond of an idol and reading her sidestory
  • New Player Bonus
  • Daily Bonus
  • Album Rewards
Loveca is used to recruit rare or better idols on the recruitment page or to fill up your LP gauge. You can use 5 loveca to recruit one rare or better card. Alternatively, you can use 50 loveca to recruit 11 rare or better cards.

Loveca can be purchased with real money and is the way the developer makes money from this game. Loveca can be purchased for:
  • 1 Loveca - 0,70€ (~1,4 L/€); $1.06
  • 6 Loveca - 2,82€ (~2,13L/€); $4.28
  • 15 Loveca - 7,05€ (~2,13 L/€); $10.70
  • 23 Loveca - 10,57€ (~2,18 L/€); $16.05
  • 50 Loveca - 21,14€ (~2,37 L/€); $32.12
  • 80 Loveca - 35,24€ (~2,44 L/€); $53.54
VqmLFD8.png

Only english version, for all avaible Idols in the japanese on, visit Other Characters
atrM7pP.png
TEGtfVd.png

My device is rooted, can I get the game somehow to work?
Use Rootcloak 1.3 with Xplorer and SuperSU. Newest Rootcloak does not work that is why you need to use 1.3!!!!

The skill pop-ups in the songs are annoying!
You can disable them in Other -> Settings -> Live Show Pop-Ups

How do skills level up?

Sacrifice an idol with the same skill and skilllevel. You can get the skill probability up to 100% with this.

Should I use my friendpoints/Loveca right away or should I hoard them?
At the beginning of your carrier als virgin sacrificing Idolpriest you should collect 1,000 friendpoints and use them until you got most or all N's idolized. Then keep hording until new idols are added. You get enough N's trough playing songs to feed your idols.
For Loveca, keep them until an event gives you boni or at least - if you can't stand the urge - until you have 50 to get the free bonus idol.

I finished all available chapters, what now?
Keep playing. New content is added regularely and there is no levelcap that would hinder your progress. When new content comes, you eventually get it unlocked right away if you meet the conditions.

Can I flip the game?
Not on android.

Where are my dancing cgi idols?
In the anime It's fun, give it a shot if you like idols or cute girls in general and the music videos. Only portraits and circles here.

Scoring is really strange, I can get perfect string of combos and still only get C rank. How do you get better ranks?
Your Score scales with your idols skills. Generally: the highter the stat of the Idol in the specific area (Smile, Pure and Cool), for more details look here.

So I've already have my leader (I think is Nozomi) with all the flower thingies full, I suppose that is the max level, no? How do I idolize her further?
You have to combine two same girls to idolize them. Works only once.

About normal idolizing, if you get two same girls cards if you fuse them you can idolize them (second star), so I supposed that having 2 two star level smae girl cards would make you a level 3. I tried to that with the nun (I already had two level cards of her) and it doesn't let me. Something wrong with what Im doing or it isn't possible?
No, you only can combine once. 1+1=2, 3+3=4, and so on

The scout thingie, how do I get better idols? Do i need to spend hearts? if thats so, do they give hearts in normal ways instead of spending money?
Better Idols with hearts, yeah. And yes, there are ways to get hearts, look at my surrogate op two posts above.

What is loveca draw and BiBi?
Loveca are the hearts and BiBi is an Idolgroup of Muse (Eli, Nico and Maki)

The special skills of your leaders, the story mode said you need to activate them at the right time during concerts, yet mine does it automatically every 17 combos randomly (and I don't see any button to activate them), is that right?
Its not active. Punch you idol and you will see that there is something like "36% that this and that happens every 10 idolpunches".
MsJc4vi.png

We currently have a LINE group for LoveLiveGAF. Here members of the community discuss all sorts of things from games, anime, Love Live and more. Anyone is welcome to join! PM JoeFu or phoenix296 for details. You can download LINE for android and iOS.

Neogaf Friendlist with game IDs
Request form to be added to the Neogaf Friendlist
nz3AqBF.png
QISZcMY.png

Developer: Dingo
Publisher: Ascii media works
Platform: Vita
Language: JP
Price: ¥6,458
Reviews:
  • Love Live! School Idol Paradise (PSV) – 6/6/6/6 [24/40]
Download:

The Love Live vita games are developed by dingo and are rhythm games similar to the mobile game. They are split into three versions featuring different character subgroups with exclusive songs.
Printemps - Honoka, Hanayo & Kotori
BiBi - Eli, Nico & Maki
Lily White - Umi, Nozomi & Rin

The games:
Screenshot:
Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73sQ9IJg800
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weKkMEN_7zw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzL5_j2n30g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE3GFrV10yo

banneridolstracklistn3uvr.png

Vol. 1-3 (Shared) Songs
  • “Bokura ha Ima no Naka de” (LittleMore-Rock Mix)
  • “Music S.T.A.R.T.!!”
  • “Music S.T.A.R.T.!!” (SKA-Feel Mix)
  • “No brand girls”
  • “No brand girls” (GRP-Explosion Mix)
  • “Shangri-La Shower” (New Song)
  • “Start Dash!!”
  • “Start Dash!!” (Bitter-Sweet Mix)
  • “Wonderful Rush”
  • “Wonderful Rush” (Hevey-Rush Mix)

Vol. 1 Printemps Unit Solo & Unit Songs
  • “Ai ha Taiyou-janai!?”
  • “Kodokuna Heaven”
  • “Pure Girls Project”
  • “Pure Girls Project” (Super-Mondo Mix)
  • “Speaker Terrible”

Vol 2. BiBi Unit Solo and Unit Songs
  • “Arifureta Kanashimi no Hate”
  • “Cutie Panther”
  • “Cutie Panther” (Metal-Panther Mix)
  • “Darling!!”
  • “Mahoutsukai Hajimemashita!”

Vol. 3 Lily White Unit Solo and Unit Songs

• “Binetsu kara Mystery”
  • “Binetsu kara Mystery” (Teke-Teke Eleki Mix)
  • “Junai Lens”
  • “Koi no Signal Rin rin rin!”
  • “Watashitachi ha Mirai no Hana”

Free Downloadable Songs
  • “Bokura no LIVE Kimi to no LIFE”
  • “Snow Halation”

elhaym

Now that I have more time because I'm not at work. (edit: sorry, wall of text =p)

TBH, I'd probably spell out Japanese and English, just because it seems cleaner. (Korean??)

First of all to make it more clear this game is free. The only thing you can buy are lovecastones (the hearts) you need these stones to do a draw and get rare cards or refelling your stamina bar. These stones are also given for free during daily give aways and during competitions. But you don't need them. I already have 2 super rare's and about 20 rare's by just playing the game(japanese version for but i will switch to english now).

Unsure you need the last sentence about 2 SRs tbh. I'd probably edit this to be something like:
Love Live School Idol Festival is completely free to play. The in-game purchase currency is called Loveca Stones (JP) or Love Gems (EN). This current can be used to do a gacha style random drawing of Rare or higher cards, or to refill your play energy (LP). In addition to being available through real-money transactions, they are occasionally distributed via the logon bonus as well as being rewards as part of the in-game events.

You may want to break up the "about" section into part of the gameplay section.

About:
Love Live School Idol Festival (LLSIF) is a touch-based rhythm game, based on the music from a popular multimedia project in Japan. It is centered around the music by the idol group µ’s (Muse), as used in the TV anime Love Live: School Idol Project and related CDs and concerts. Players create groups of 9 idol cards to play songs in “lives”. First released in Japan, it is also now available for iOS and Android devices on the US and Korean app stores. (others??)

Gameplay:
LLSIF is a music game in which the note indicators radiate from the top center of the screen and “hit” an idol circle. Touching the circle at the appropriate time increases your score and combo. Missing notes will reduce your stamina by a certain amount. At 0 stamina, the player will fail the live and be given the option to give up or use a Love Gem to replenish stamina.

Certain idols cards have special effects that when activated by a certain combo count or time value, will do things like replenish stamina, increase score, or change good/great notes into perfects.

There is a story progression that takes place as the player completes goals like reaching certain player ranks or clearing specific lives. As the player reads story segments, they are rewarded with G that can be used to level up idol cards.

For currencies, consider adding the USD/JPY prices, as many people are playing those versions. Could do Korean currency also, but I dunno how popular that is.

If the PS Vita tracklist stays, some edits:
(dunno if you want to romanize it as ha or wa)

• “Ai ha Taiyou-janai!?”
Same here.

• “Kodokuna Heaven”
I've usually seen this as Kodoku na Heaven

• “Speaker Terrible”
I honestly have no idea wtf スピカテリブル is supposed to be. =p

edit 2:

Overall the Edited OT looks good, and really liking the new banners. Although one small nitpick is linking to the actual Official site (http://www.school-fes.klabgames.net/) instead of chariots broken one. Also in the FAQs adding that the game is playable on PC using this guide which is shamelessly stolen from 4chan.

TBQH... I'm not sure it's thaaaat great of an idea to link to a 4chan guide to play on a non-intended platform. Solely from a kindasortaformalish thread.

Qurex

Neo Member
TBH, I'd probably spell out Japanese and English, just because it seems cleaner. (Korean??)

You may want to break up the "about" section into part of the gameplay section.

For currencies, consider adding the USD/JPY prices, as many people are playing those versions. Could do Korean currency also, but I dunno how popular that is.

If the PS Vita tracklist stays, some edits:
(dunno if you want to romanize it as ha or wa)
I've usually seen this as Kodoku na Heaven
I honestly have no idea wtf スピカテリブル is supposed to be. =p

TBQH... I'm not sure it's thaaaat great of an idea to link to a 4chan guide to play on a non-intended platform. Solely from a kindasortaformalish thread.
What's that comment about Korean at the top about?

I agree with adding the prices in other currencies.

I would use "wa" myself, I think more people are familiar with see "wa" in romanizations and find it easier to pronounce maybe?

スピカテリブル = Supikateriburu = Spiccaterrible
If we want to get pedantic with the song titles then, Start Dash! should be START:DASH!!

On the topic of playing on non-intended platforms, I read through some of the earlier parts of the thread and I believe we had someone who used to play on the PC with their keyboard.

He's sleeping right now lol. It's like 4am where he is.

Oh yeah didn't he ask for some impressions for the vita game to go in OP as well?
He did ask for some impressions of the Vita game if possible.

It's 3:42 am where I am >_>

anyway, I don't see the point in including a section about SIP honestly there isn't even much else to say about it
The whole point of adding the Vita section is to allow us back onto the other side apparently.

JoeFu

Banned
I guess mobile is messed up haha. I haven't used a desktop in over a month so I haven't even looked at that. Someone post a real list.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Top Ten

Blacksafs 2,517
Mokoi 1,165
firehawk12 1,056
m0t0k1 995
Hugstable 826
Kincaido 807
Chariot 786
Yui 733
phoenix296 654