• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

CoinArt

iwy6E03.gif

Marche90

I think I slacked off too much in this event. I'm 2000 points off, I think I can just make it. Only just.

Could have been worse. You could have been possesed to decide that you wanted the SR at the last possible second and try to get 25k points on a single day.

And of course, you're 1k short to get it and no longer have any loveca, nor a way to buy more of them because the bank decided to take their monthly commission which left your bank account in zeros, your PayPal balance is one cent, and all of that is ignoring the fact that you already burned 13 of them

Never again orz

Btw: I haven't spent a dime this event. I only buy loveca in extreme situations, and all I've spend on the game during this year or so I have been playing is $2. Also, the reason why I'm currently pennyless on those two things is because what's left of my money is on my wallet.

GoXDS

Could have been worse. You could have been possesed to decide that you wanted the SR at the last possible second and try to get 25k points on a single day.

And of course, you're 1k short to get it and no longer have any loveca, nor a way to buy more of them because the bank decided to take their monthly commission which left your bank account in zeros, your PayPal balance is one cent, and all of that is ignoring the fact that you already burned 13 of them

Never again orz

o_o...................................

also LOL the chances? unless the two are together and timed start together

I use the app mobizen

Lol I messed it up and it only recorded my actual voice and not the in-game sound, it's just some awkard grunts and cringing now.
Well that happened, I had earphones in though so maybe that did it.

Should I just stream it to my PC or something, I get a watermark and pretty bad quality when I just use the screen recording function.

Speaking about things going bad, 100 loveca and 5 coupons, not the biggest offering I guess

CoH1yLE.jpg
DH1MuVD.png
OhQVsM9.jpg
ofyUr5X.jpg

(I got another one of the event Rin so I could finally idolize her

This is only a test of faith.. I shall stay strong.

Sayara

Neo Member
I did 4 draws and 1 blue ticket. In the end of the day I got 2 of the Cherry Blossom event Maki and 2 Hanayo to make this:

CMXVyx9WwAAdbQJ.jpg

I'd say pretty successful.

m0t0k1

I am jealous of those URs. Nice draws guys. Poor Matt at least you got some nice SRs. You will get an UR next time believe!!!

JoeFu

Banned
I'm gonna do my draws tonight after work. I hope others join as well. Need to get on Skype again with me homies. The new years draw was fun stuff.

CoinArt

But wait... hope!
Nope.

God dammit.

I still lack a Smile UR, and I still have only ever received URs of Nozomi (one each in JP and now EN) and Umi (3, all in EN. Why does Umi love me so much...). Only one Nico of note. I'm pleased with the pair of Makis, and I guess that pair of Hanayos is OK (but, I mean, Hanayo).

I had a dream last night that I pulled and got a different Nico UR. That would have been just great.

JoeFu

Banned
But wait... hope!

Nope.

God dammit.

I still lack a Smile UR, and I still have only ever received URs of Nozomi (one each in JP and now EN) and Umi (3, all in EN. Why does Umi love me so much...). Only one Nico of note. I'm pleased with the pair of Makis, and I guess that pair of Hanayos is OK (but, I mean, Hanayo).

I had a dream last night that I pulled and got a different Nico UR. That would have been just great.

Rekt

firehawk12

Subete no aware
VjM1SVml.png

uAUObMGl.png

6S6GpQRl.png

in5jC0ql.png

I actually did five, but forgot to cap the last one because it was disappointing (and that was when Joe was freaking out lol). My voucher draw was yet another crappy Eli SR.

Can't be too mad I guess, but still... Nico where?

fek

Should I just stream it to my PC or something, I get a watermark and pretty bad quality when I just use the screen recording function.
Yeah, if you get mobizen on PC as well you can stream it and there's no watermark. I just use the record function and edit it out later though

this is the most URs I've ever seen being scouted since I came to GAF
But somehow only 1 China Nico

Top Bottom