• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

CoinArt

bMyTJZO.gif

CoinArt

I'd say I'm almost done, but I'm probably not. There are many pixiv animations that need conversion to gifs. Many of them are very cute.

The announcement of the cast or the actual BD?
Have they not even shown it? Are they going to translate the songs and sing them in English K-On style? lol

realistically no, but i hope they do just for the lulz of honoka dancing traffic scene/for season 2 the student council song.

sakuori

Have they not even shown it? Are they going to translate the songs and sing them in English K-On style? lol

If they are going to do this then I'll have to see how well they do it.
If it's bad then I'm not double dipping.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
realistically no, but i hope they do just for the lulz of honoka dancing traffic scene/for season 2 the student council song.
If they are going to do this then I'll have to see how well they do it.
If it's bad then I'm not double dipping.
It would be amazing if they did. lol

This is a thing? What dub did I watch? lol
I think they just did it for Fuwa Fuwa Time because it was the only song in S1, but I don't remember. I know that there's an English version of that with Christina Vee singing the Mio part.

tenton

They've only said they're doing it.

Did they publicly announce today, yet? I know when it's coming out, but not sure if it's public yet. I'm sure there's a sample going to be played.

And I thought they said the songs were staying as is (not dubbed). I bet you'd have to murder some Japanese music companies for them to agree to allow that to happen anyways. :p

The girls are sleeping guys .. So cute

The Music S.T.A.R.T!! video put a bunch of nice touches; Honoka holding the Emitsun favorite, dinosaurs, Rin and Hanayo holding the brown and white alpacas, Kotori (and Umi!) sleeping on her pillow.,,

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I never thought of translating those titles into English.

Aishiteru Bonzai really is "I Love You, Hooray!"... but it doens't sound as good in English. lol

Yay preordered S2

http://store.nisamerica.com/love-liv...um-concert-set

There's the link since no one bothered to link it. There's also a set with S1 and S2
No cheapo editon without the OSTs?

http://store.nisamerica.com/love-live-school-idol-project-2nd-season-premium-edition
Cheapo edition.

Too bad there isn't an upgrade version for S1. There's no way I'd rebuy the first set for the dub, even if I want to listen to it.

Top Bottom