• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: 3D Dot Game Heroes: Or possibly the best Zelda on the PS3

Jucksalbe

Banned
Really loved that game, one of my favorite games on the PS3 and probably the only "Zelda-like" game on PS3 that's actually like the old Zelda games. And it had Dragon Quest references, that's always nice.

richd_3

I wanted to love this game, I really did. Sloppy, loose controls though--especially swinging the sword--ruined it for me. I quit after 5 or 6 hours.

Sorry bout the bump, but I didn't really think this question deserved its own thread.

I'm looking to buy this game, but I heard the NA version got a patch the EU one didn't.
Made some stuff easier and added some other things I think.

Do I want to buy a NA copy to get that patch or is it not really needed?

leroidys

Sorry bout the bump, but I didn't really think this question deserved its own thread.

I'm looking to buy this game, but I heard the NA version got a patch the EU one didn't.
Made some stuff easier and added some other things I think.

Do I want to buy a NA copy to get that patch or is it not really needed?

If it's that major patch we got, you definitely, definitely want the NA version.

jholmes

If it's that major patch we got, you definitely, definitely want the NA version.

What did this patch do? I actually platinumed this, which is something I pretty much never do, so even though I know the game very well, I'm ignorant about a big patch.

Top Bottom