• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: Silent Hill 1-3 (Spoilers): Can we please discuss how awesome this series is?

Some day I'll actually attempt those SH3 hard puzzles without a guide. Maybe ten years from now lol

Yeah, those 3 games are all legit classics and some of the best horror games ever created.

You can't mentioned the music without including possible the best intro track of all time:

http://youtu.be/QEUS4uh4c4Y

Still gives me goosebumbs to this day.

All the SH intro songs are pretty awesome. Theme of Laura, You're Not Here...

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I had a beautiful time playing Silent Hill 3 on a stream last year for th first time I've ever playe it, blind. Played Hard puzzle difficulty, and asked people who knew the answers to not tell them to us (they curteously listened), and spent sometimes almost an hour working with others in chat to solve the puzzles. Didn't loo any of them up, was a great fun experience.

Replayed SH1-Homecoming on a stream replaying a month ago as well. Will play Shattered Memories and Downpour again as well in October,

Its intentionally ambiguous and just sort of thrown out there.

I always assumed the creatures of Silent Hill look different depending on whose looking at them.
And some don't see any creatures at all.

I don't stand by the theory that you are killing real people, that you just happen to see as monsters.
What about the the Missionary/Scrapers? They go down a lot easier than most monsters and bosses. And of course their anthropomorphic shape.

Top Bottom