• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP ZZ Gundam

killatopak

I just don't know why Haman tried to get on board the Nahel Argama. Did she go there specifically for Judau? The sabotage could have worked even without her being in it. Also, Sarasa and maybe even Rasara were Newtypes all along? I think that's too far fetched. Everyone really is a Newtype in this show.

Other than the hijacking it was pretty uneventful as I was just confused half the time.

Ple tried to be there for Judau when he thought his sister was there and tried to help him get through it. Then she dies, then Leina comes back and he practically acts like she don't exist. Yeah I know afterwards there like some one shot where he's rescuing the Ple clones or something, but in show the lack of care annoyed me. Not to mention how he treated Fa and lashes out at some mechanic I think and chokes the shit out of her. A lot of people act like Judau is so cool and what not, but that's really just not my opinion of him. I don't hate him by any means, but I don't exactly find him that interesting. He has this too cool for school attitude and frankly I don't think the show smacks him back down to reality enough.
Didn't he get slapped a few times by Fa though? Either way I agree but I still haven't finished the show yet so I'm hoping he'll show some more character development.

I believe Fa slapped him once. Fa wasn't putting up with his shit, though I didn't like how Elle treated her. I believe she stole her mirror or something, just came off as petty to me. That whole cast has like no respect.

Doukou

Victory is definitely an acquired taste but I love it. It's pretty much Tomino at his best/worst. There are good characters in it, but it's the show I think he hates the most due to executive meddling. Also don't view Chronicle as the Char clone, he's not really the Char in this show.

Beecha and Mondo should have been ejected into space.

He' s similar in that he felt like he was to be rival show stealer.But Katejina ends up being that near the end

Victory gets a lot better in space when they start to flesh out the side characters more

He' s similar in that he felt like he was to be rival show stealer.But Katejina ends up being that near the end

Victory gets a lot better in space when they start to flesh out the side characters more
I love Katejina. I think her and Usso probably have the most unique hero villain rivalry. People love Haman, but Katejina's good too.

Top Bottom