• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luxurious Beds and Spreads

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZaCH3000

I've made the decision to go Tempur-Pedic! I'm choosing a queen sized, Tempurpedic-Cloud edition. Such a grand mattress requires an equally grand set of sheets to go with it. Any recommendations from GAFfers?

I currently use polyester knock-off satin, which surprisingly keeps me cool during warm, summer nights, and insulates me just enough to where I can keep the window open and not freeze in the winter. This is based off California temps.

The sheets I purchase don't have to be of any particular material so long as they meet at a minimum as the sheets I described above. I am looking to upgrade in overall softness, and quality. I'm currently tempted by silk and Egyptian Cotten sheets because I'm a noob and don't know of anything else in the market with those qualities.

Btw, feel free to include your experiences with Tempu-Pedics and/or other high quality mattresses so anyone entering this thread makes the right consumer choice based on their budget and needs.

Cool bed sets can also be shared and recommended here.

Liberty4all

Banned
I've made the decision to go Tempur-Pedic! I'm choosing a queen sized, Tempurpedic-Cloud edition. Such a grand mattress requires an equally grand set of sheets to go with it. Any recommendations from GAFfers?

I currently use polyester knock-off satin, which surprisingly keeps me cool during warm, summer nights, and insulates me just enough to where I can keep the window open and not freeze in the winter. This is based off California temps.

The sheets I purchase don't have to be of any particular material so long as they meet at a minimum as the sheets I described above. I am looking to upgrade in overall softness, and quality. I'm currently tempted by silk and Egyptian Cotten sheets because I'm a noob and don't know of anything else in the market with those qualities.

Btw, feel free to include your experiences with Tempu-Pedics and/or other high quality mattresses so anyone entering this thread makes the right consumer choice based on their budget and needs.

Cool bed sets can also be shared and recommended here.

I have the Cloud Luxe Temperpedic mattress. It was expensive but 5 years later the mattress is as good as the first day I bought it.

As for sheets, I prefer high thread count (minimum 1000). I also like comforters or duvets (Canadian weather).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom