• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mad Max: Fury Road Comic Con Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akX3Is3qBpw

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

Had to post then watch. lol
is8zDP3x90tFn.gif

Looks to be a shorter version of the Comic Con footage.

jifs
iQ3SYn6pY16TT.gif

ijoMutXF9V7xz.gif

iRXmDkQX6tTxR.gif

i8oN69pyJnrx2.gif

DMczaf

Mark my words, Mad Max will be huge. There's just no other summer blockbuster like it.

#ibelieveintomhardy

JdFoX187

Banned
Visuals look amazing. Action looks stunning. Is that a fucking tornado? The ONLY thing that gives me pause is how much emphasis is on Charlize Theron's character over Max in the trailer and from a couple reports I've seen where she's more of a main character than he is.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
This looks well beyond I could imagine. I'm fully aboard the hype train now.

They HAVE to release a trailer with a sick reworking of California love into it.

I give less than 24 hours for someone to take it upon their hands. In YouTube I trust.

Visuals look amazing. Action looks stunning. Is that a fucking tornado? The ONLY thing that gives me pause is how much emphasis is on Charlize Theron's character over Max in the trailer and from a couple reports I've seen where she's more of a main character than he is.

This is not a problem.

JdFoX187

Banned
Yeah, it'll be PG-13. But there is definitely a hard R cut making the rounds. I can't see why Warner Bros. wouldn't release it on blu-ray.

S1kkZ

PG-13 but it's a major summer tent pole in May with a $150 million budget so there'd be no way WB would release it a R.

what? but the reports from the test screening mentioned it was extremly violent and brutal.
lets hope they release the unrated later on.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
It's not R?

wtf... hype deflated until unrated bluray

Simo

what? but the reports from the test screening mentioned it was extremly violent and brutal.
lets hope they release the unrated later on.

It was but even that version of the film was aiming for PG-13 and I was told they could get away with it but since then Miller has tightened the film up and clocks in at 105 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom