• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mad Men - Season 7, Part 2 - The End of an Era - AMC Sundays

Glen is the main character of the show! How can anyone hate him?

Also, I wonder if the complete blu-ray of the series is going to be in something stupid like a briefcase or liquor bottle.

Today's predictions:
Don finds Diana in SF
Don lies dying in Korea and the show was a dream
Don decides to be a dad to his kids and goes back to McCann.

I like Megan as an aspect of the show quite a bit. She gives an outsider view of advertising from somebody who has been on the inside, and the a view into what was going on that wasn't tied to it. And she is a great foil/contrast for Don.

fuck me, I set my alarm to 11:45 pm instead of AM >.<

I hope I didn't miss the LSD scene

edit: crap, it was an earlier episode and the one I went to sleep on

My final speculation. Don is going to end up in Washington state. He'll be living in a tent in the woods listening to the radio. The DJ mentions that on this particular it's the Great Conjunction, right before playing a Roy Orbison song. Then a peculiar smell wafts into Don's nose. He follows that smell to an area of 12 young sycamore trees surrounding a pool of water. Don approaches it as a red curtain appears. He'll walk through it and vanish. The song Sycamore Trees sung by Jimmy Scott plays as the credits roll.

Dany

Banned
Hello Bob Benson :D

tumblr_n81wjvWkeE1sofyc6o1_500.gif

<3

Kraftwerk

Been crying for the past few minutes. Just cannot comprehend what to do after this ends. Started listening to the various episode ending songs, and just started tearing up.

God damnit....

How can it leave a hole? It filled a hole. It is.

Good stories should end.

Been crying for the past few minutes. Just cannot comprehend what to do after this ends. Started listening to the various episode ending songs, and just started tearing up.

God damnit....

Try Manhattan or Halt and Catch Fire. Neither is Mad Men level but very little is (Manhattan is definitely the better of the two shows but both are entertaining period shows).

My plan is to rewatch the last few episodes just before the finale (there's a 3 hour gap between GoT broadcast and MM here)

Pryce

Try Manhattan or Halt and Catch Fire. Neither is Mad Men level but very little is (Manhattan is definitely the better of the two shows but both are entertaining period shows).

My plan is to rewatch the last few episodes just before the finale (there's a 3 hour gap between GoT broadcast and MM here)

I really liked Manhattan. If anyone has any interest in period pieces at all, it's worth checking out. Very Mad Men-esqe is its pacing.

The AMC marathon and the knowledge that the show is ending tomorrow is really fucking with my emotions right now.

At least I still have Rectify coming back this summer.

Top Bottom