• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mad Men - Season 7, Part 2 - The End of an Era - AMC Sundays

f0rk

I wonder why Harry looks reasonably happy in the promo pictures, the last time we saw him Roger was telling him he'd missed the boat on making partner. It's the comedy in little plot points like that, even during important scenes, which make the show so good.

Agent

Not going to lie, I've been parked in front of the TV for most of the day watching season 7 over again in anticipation of tonights episode. I'm very conflicted though. Excited for new episodes, sad because its almost over.

I legit teared up watching the "Nostalgia" promo particularly because they show a clip of Lane going "Yeehaw!" and then it just hits you what became of him. :/

Jrmint

Few times I've watched this episode I've never understood who these people are at Betty's house.

Can someone explain that to me?

JTripper

The moon landing and
Bert's death
happening simultaneously was a super well done segment. I don't want this show to end.

Also, if season 7.2 starts in 1970, I think leaving 60s Mad Men during the moon landing was a fine choice.

big ander

Trey

I love how Sterling tells dude "none of your beeswax" when they're discussing million dollar payouts.

big ander

lol I love Pete and Roger after they walk out of the office there. Kartheiser does some hilarious stuff with his face while shaking hands and patting roger on the shoulder.

JTripper

Ron-Paul_Its-Happening1.gif

Top Bottom