• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden 2005 or NCAA 2005 for $36 each or both for $73 (FREE shipping also)

shpankey

not an idiot
All credit for this deal goes out to IversonXover3 on the IGN-XBGB. Here's that thread.

Here's the link to the deals...

Madden 2005

NCAA College Football 2005

In your shopping cart, use the coupon code USATODAY. It takes 20% off your entire order. Also notice that you can do this for every game and every DVD they sell.

And if you don't know what Deep Discount DVD is, it is a very respectable site that everybody on the DVD General Board use all the time.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Are you certain about that?

Really, really sure?

Because if you aren't sure, I'm kinda screwed.

If you are, I'll give you a great big man-hug.

Meier

He's correct. DDD = best site in the world! My basket so far..

Triplets of Belleville, The Shield season 1 and 2, Madden 2005 for Xbox, Cosplay Complex, Oasis - There and Then and Playmakers

Why Pay? $ 289.65
Promotional Discount: $41.98
Total Savings: $ 121.73
Shipping: FREE
Your Subtotal: $ 167.92

:D

shpankey

not an idiot
Archaix said:
Are you certain about that?

Really, really sure?

Because if you aren't sure, I'm kinda screwed.

If you are, I'll give you a great big man-hug.

I am absolutely positive. It even says it in red before you checkout.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
shpankey said:
I am absolutely positive. It even says it in red before you checkout.

I love you, man!

2xP7vtVE.jpg

I actually did a google image search for "man hug". I think the thought there really counts for something.

Man I really wanna get NCAA2005, but what's with the free shipping taking 5-10 business days? I don't want to receive the game a week after it's in stores.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
This code works too...

DVDTALK

Top Bottom