• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[MAFIA] Fight Club |OT| On a long enough timeline...

CzarTim

Day 2 votes

kristoffer (4)
salvapot 406
launchpadmcq 409
nin 411
matt attack 440

salvapot (4)
kingkitty 417
kristoffer 444
lone_prodigy 451
pop-o-matic 453

launchpadmcq (0)
lone_prodigy 425 (451)

t1443704400z1.png

CzarTim

Recovering from last night's slaughter, fight club returned to democracy.

"It's like we all have two different personalities!" they laughed.

Kristoffer was voted out. He got to take home a Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwich.

Salvapot was also voted out. He took home a Spicy Jalapeno Brisket.

It is now night 2

t1443790800z1.png

Burbeting

Banned
I'm pretty scared of Pop-o-matic right now because he keeps flying clearly under my radar, something that is always scary when a player does that in a game. So I will try to kill him next night.

Yes Pop, this means I'm telling you clearly that I will duel with you. Obviously I won't tell my priority to keep things interesting... I hope you others don't interfere, but I won't be forcing anyone.

En garde, mister Matic.

I'm pretty scared of Pop-o-matic right now because he keeps flying clearly under my radar, something that is always scary when a player does that in a game. So I will try to kill him next night.

Yes Pop, this means I'm telling you clearly that I will duel with you. Obviously I won't tell my priority to keep things interesting... I hope you others don't interfere, but I won't be forcing anyone.

En garde, mister Matic.

Challenge
Accepted

CzarTim

After trading Steam links, Fight Club decided to put aside their differences and stop the unnecessary violence.

Burbeting is too busy playing Bad Rats to play this game.

kingkitty is too busy spending all his money on Star Citizen ships to play this game.

LaunchpadMcQ is too busy trading Steam cards to play this game.

nin1000 is too busy committing roller coaster insurance fraud to play this game.

Remaining Players: Lone_Prodigy, Pop-O-Matic, and Matt Attack

day 3 begins

Reminder: if two players go into the night phase, the person with the highest priority wins.

t1443877200z1.png

VOTE: Pop-O-Matic

Assuming nobody else targeted Burbeting and you actually did target him, you had a higher priority. Which means you might be higher than L_P and myself, which means I want to lynch you.

I guess L_P could be higher than me too, but I have less to go on with that angle so I'm more comfortable this way.

VOTE: Pop-O-Matic

Assuming nobody else targeted Burbeting and you actually did target him, you had a higher priority. Which means you might be higher than L_P and myself, which means I want to lynch you.

I guess L_P could be higher than me too, but I have less to go on with that angle so I'm more comfortable this way.

OK, since you're accusing me of killing Burbeting last night, here's where I have to reveal that I didn't target Burbeting, and never could since he was my partner. the entire thing was a distraction he set up to hopefully get you all to ignore the both of us and get us the win. Obviously, this didn't work out for him in the end, but it managed to get me to the final 3, so I have to sincerely thank him for such a ballsy move.

OK, since you're accusing me of killing Burbeting last night, here's where I have to reveal that I didn't target Burbeting, and never could since he was my partner. the entire thing was a distraction he set up to hopefully get you all to ignore the both of us and get us the win. Obviously, this didn't work out for him in the end, but it managed to get me to the final 3, so I have to sincerely thank him for such a ballsy move.

I figured that you being partners was also a possibility, although it's still only just that- a possibility (okay, I think it's actually pretty likely). Still, what more do we have to go on? There's at least a chance you weren't partners and that you ended up coming out on top. That's the only real priority clue I can think of right now so it's what I've gotta go with.

L_P, you and I are cool Cthulhu vets. Let's duke it out tonight!

I targeted nin1000 last night, and as you can see he died last so I have the lowest priority of all 3 of us. So I lose either way.

Too bad we can't no-lynch.

So, uh, Pop-O-Matic, any reason why I shouldn't hammer?

I targeted nin1000 last night, and as you can see he died last so I have the lowest priority of all 3 of us. So I lose either way.

Too bad we can't no-lynch.

So, uh, Pop-O-Matic, any reason why I shouldn't hammer?

Because I could have targeted nin1000 last night, meaning if you go against me there might still be a chance.

...then again, Matt could probably make that claim too. Hell anyone with any good sense would probably claim they killed nin1000 just to make it look like they have the lowest priority and are therefore not a threat. Hell, you might have actually killed Burbeting or kingkitty and are just saying you killed nin1000 to dissuade me or Matt from going after you. But, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt right now and assume that, at the very least, you don't have the highest priority of the 3 of us and tell you that, if you think you even have the slightest chance of winning, that the odds are better with me since, as I stated before, there's a better chance that I didn't have the highest priority since Burb was my partner.

Top Bottom