• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[MAFIA] Fight Club |OT| On a long enough timeline...

saaaawwwwneeeekkkkkkkksssiiieeeeeeeee nuuuuuuuuuuuu wrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy

rip brave fight clubbers o7 you are not the one that will attain almost zero fat brad pitt body it seems

i await tyler durden faithfully~

Burbeting

Banned
So still alive, I think?:

1) Kristoffer
2) SalvaPot
3) kingkitty
5) Burbeting
11) LaunchpadMcQ
15) Lone_Prodigy
16) Pop-O-Matic
17) nin1000
19) Matt Attack

SalvaPot

So kristoffer was pretty adamant saying he was going to kill hyperactivity again, remember? So that means he has the best priority?

Only one way to find out:

Vote: Kristoffer

nin1000

Banned
So kristoffer was pretty adamant saying he was going to kill hyperactivity again, remember? So that means he has the best priority?

Looking at that list salvita, it means that you are right behind him! That is interesting to say the least. Quidado amigo , i am watching you homes.

Burbeting

Banned

Darryl said he was going to kill hyperactivity too, though. So he could have died Hyper first and then died afterwards.

Burbeting

Banned
He died Hyper first? Lol

Anyway, I'm cool with Kristoffer.

1398483598744.jpg

Sawneeks

Banned
After a refreshing group therapy session, fight club broke out into a brawl.

Hyperactivity got punched in the face and died while trying to find his inhaler.

Sawneeks took Fight Club too seriously and shot herself in the head. (She did not submit a kill and was removed from the game.)

Kalor died of laughter from watching Hyper gasp for air.

*Splinter tripped on a rusty nail and was impaled on a cutout of Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer that someone brought for some reason.

Blargonaut ate some expired mayonnaise, went home, and passed away peacefully 25 years later surrounded by loving family members.

Makai was booed out of existence. Like he just vanished. RIP.

Darryl took out a home loan at a reasonable interest rate and began planning for his retirement... which never came because he was eaten by a tiger. Don't bring tigers to fight club, it's against the rules.

Zippedpinhead dead under mysterious circumstances. Full investigation is under way.

Wait, what??

Ah god damn it. I sent a message yesterday but according to GAF it never went through. ;_;

kingkitty

Can we please have a 9 way tie, or at least a three way tie.

Salvapot was an early, first vote for Splinter. Viewed him as a "rival". http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=180164868&postcount=66

If he did put in a kill for Splinter...that makes his priority like, middle-tier? I don't know. But death to him.

vote: Salvapot

Also death to Kristoffer (his or darryl's priority might have been high as fuck), and death to launchpad (of course).

#threewaytie

brb in 12ish hours

roytheone

Wait, what??

Ah god damn it. I sent a message yesterday but according to GAF it never went through. ;_;

Did you maybe accidentally tried to sent a message with no title on mobile? If you try that on the desktop site you get an error, but on mobile you get nothing and it looks like you have sent the message, but in reality nothing was send.

SalvaPot

Can we please have a 9 way tie, or at least a three way tie.

Salvapot was an early, first vote for Splinter. Viewed him as a "rival". http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=180164868&postcount=66

If he did put in a kill for Splinter...that makes his priority like, middle-tier? I don't know. But death to him.

vote: Salvapot

Also death to Kristoffer (his or darryl's priority might have been high as fuck), and death to launchpad (of course).

#threewaytie

brb in 12ish hours

I placed my vote on splinter, but I didn´t kill him, since I was sure he was going to be targeted. I had another target since I wanted to check on my priority, there is no point in revealing the target right now.

Sawneeks

Banned
Did you maybe accidentally tried to sent a message with no title on mobile? If you try that on the desktop site you get an error, but on mobile you get nothing and it looks like you have sent the message, but in reality nothing was send.

That's probably what happened. I was in a rush to send it because I was short on time but I never checked for title and I got no error after it sent so I assumed it worked.

Good to know for next time.

SalvaPot

That's probably what happened. I was in a rush to send it because I was short on time but I never checked for title and I got no error after it sent so I assumed it worked.

Good to know for next time.
Normally the moderator sends you a confirmation that the messages was received, I am paranoid if I don´t receive it.

Since you are the one who is being most suspicious, maybe you should tell us then who you really targeted instead of Hyper. Since you know, otherwise your case does not look good.
For one, I think Darryl was informed that he was the fastest because he kept talking about his blessed priority. What are the chances that he talks like that and gets highest priority without knowing? Knowing Tim, he as probably told as much.

Second: eat my shorts, I'm not spilling the beans.

While Kristoffer is definitely acting a little suspicious, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on killing Hyper, if only because I got the feeling he was going to get targeted from his behavior yesterday.

I'm pretty sure a three way tie would be hard to get. I'll vote for Kristoffer for now because at least there's some reason to believe he might have a high priority.

VOTE: Kristoffer

Should we be trying to tie with somebody?

I shot the sheriff Darryl.

He said he was going to kill hyper. I believed him about his priority blessed claim. So I figured I could get Darryl after he got hyper.

Top Bottom