• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Major Nelson Yahoo Chat PR Copy/Paste Extravaganza! [decline, deny, dodge, done.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einbroch

Banned
Oh didn't think of that, and had no idea you could censor stuff in yahoo chat

Well I don't know that either, but it's how these things usually go in chat rooms. ESPN does the same thing when the fantasy chat rooms open up, otherwise it would just be a flood of text.

Edit: Yep. Don't see anything but the answered questions.

commedieu

Banned
I'll be shocked if he takes on any tough questions.

I'm shocked that, well, since MS wants us to think this conference was for the boring stuff, that gamers wouldn't be interested in... that they are having their Gaming dude have a chat? Theres nothing really game related to discuss, or feature related. All the features MS has already said they aren't ready to discuss yet, unless that changed, well. I can hear the can.

Camp Lo

Banned
No thanks, I have to be in a special mood to listen to PR fluff answers to serious questions.

Someone get Jaffe on the phone.

geebee

Banned
Major Nelson always reminded me of that annoying cheesy TV show host that's on a bunch of ABC shows..

This thing is going to be staged. Pre-screened, easy ass questions.

I am expecting a lot of, "We are still evaluating many different aspects of the XBOX ONE experience."
Edit:
Wrote this before his reply and this is what we got:

Major Nelson (Larry Hryb):
We are still months away from the launch of Xbox One & policy decisions are still being finalized.

nice on stealing the GAF meme too.

Cess007

- "4:01 Comment From Max

Larry, could you please provide some more clarity as to how users will be able to play used games on the Xbox One?"

- "4:02 Major Nelson (Larry Hryb)

We are still months away from the launch of Xbox One & policy decisions are still being finalized"

Yeah, it seems all though questions would be deflected :/

"Major Nelson (Larry Hryb): We are still months away from the launch of Xbox One & policy decisions are still being finalized."

lmao

Anth0ny

We are still months away from the launch of Xbox One & policy decisions are still being finalized.

I get the feeling we're going to be hearing this a lot in the coming months...

Major Nelson (Larry Hryb):

......... This is going swell

Major Nelson (Larry Hryb): We are still months away from the launch of Xbox One & policy decisions are still being finalized.

beaten like a rented mule

malfcn

phptlmby6larryb8l7d.png

Major's avatar.

Partition

Banned
Major Nelson (Larry Hryb): We are still months away from the launch of Xbox One & policy decisions are still being finalized.

More spin. I guess the vice president comments are to be believed.

commedieu

Banned
Larry, could you please provide some more clarity as to how users will be able to play used games on the Xbox One?
Major Nelson (Larry Hryb): We are still months away from the launch of Xbox One & policy decisions are still being finalized.[/QUOTE]

/thread.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Well we know what the speel will be from now on...fuck.

RdN

What a great answer there.. Sigh.

It seems that they will be taking this approach on all topics of conflict.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom