• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Major new "Infinity War" characters revealed at D23 (SPOILERS)

number11

I don't like the idea of more characters getting introduced.. but I trust Marvel I guess. Can you imagine after all this build up.. and the film just ends up being terrible? lol

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Considering his brothers and father's hair cut, he got lucky
As a comic newbie I didn't know he had a family. Looking them up, his brother is named Starfox, lol. Also they look totally human.

And his dad has a newscaster haircut.

A%27lars.png

SArcher

Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrvtj5vNjxo

ZnRPu7w.jpg

Some close-ups of the statues from IGN. Now that I'm seeing Proxima Midnight up close it's clear that she's actually comics accurate it's just that she doesn't have her helmet here. And with those horns or whatever the helmet's shape in the comics also makes sense. i guess she could still don it at some point.

As a comic newbie I didn't know he had a family. Looking them up, his brother is named Starfox, lol. Also they look totally human.

Thanos is a mutant of his race (not that sort of mutant though) so doesnt look like the rest.

His brother is a bit of a sex-pest, a character I doubt we'll ever see on screen.

Pachimari

Scarlett Johansson stated in a recent interview that there's a particular scene she's in where there are approximately 65 Marvel characters running around.

It's going to be big.
She said 30 characters.

The 65 are from when the Russo bros said they had 65 characters in their script.

Still a huge amount anyway.

Slayven

Yup. Thanos is from a relative species to homo sapiens. He's the mutant (think X-Men) of his kind and has the Deviant gene. (I think).

Hyper technically all mutants are deviants, or at least an expression of the deviant gene implanted in humanity by the celestials

They will just probably make an alien in the movies.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I always wondered why he was stronger than the other Titans. I don't remember seeing it in the comics.

Initially it was a combination of cybernetic implants and sorcery, a mega dr. doom essentially.

After he was resurrected by Death and became the Avatar of Death he got a big power boost as well.

Initially it was a combination of cybernetic implants and sorcery, a mega dr. doom essentially.

After he was resurrected by Death and became the Avatar of Death he got a big power boost as well.
I'll admit my only real in-depth reading of him was in Thanos Rising and I don't remember any of that.

Top Bottom