• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Majora's Mask 3D Confirmed as 13th Feb release, Special Edition Majoras Mask 3DSXL

Is that the UK Nintendo store?
The charger showed estimated 17th March for me when awaiting stock pick and awaiting despatch but it appears to have despatched with the console.
Now that the order has been despatched it shows 2 items sent and 0 pending so I'm assuming the charger is in with the console.

i hope so...it could just be a general date and in fact all could be bundles with the console when I receive it

Koppai

Is that what they will sell or is that for preorders also where are you located?

It's just for preorders since there was no in store pickup for the items otherwise it would show it would be coming to the store.

Houston area, I don't know how big the district is lol.

Meta Knight still doesn't have a status in the system, and Sonic we are only getting for preorders.

MODEL is REDSDBAA

KevinG

Everyone kept saying yesterday that pending charges from Gamestop would process overnight and these things would ship. I know for a fact that I'm merely paranoid from impatience, and watching this thread is only worsening the situation, but I can't look away.

It's just for preorders since there was no in store pickup for the items otherwise it would show it would be coming to the store.

Houston area, I don't know how big the district is lol.

Meta Knight still doesn't have a status in the system, and Sonic we are only getting for preorders.

MODEL is REDSDBAA

I'm thinking that's a mistake on BBs fault. If you look up the new Red XL there's only about 200 going to each district. Pretty sure the 1k numbers are for the red one.

Nintendo UK have dispatched my n3DSXL bundle too! Won't be in tomorrow to receive it though :(

Ah, that's a pain dude! Did you pay extra for DPD Delivery? I never had an option for my XL/ MM Bundle Preorder myself.

Lastly, does the shipment include the Charger? Have a few myself already, so not bothered.

if you go into your account and view order details it shows charger shipped with it

Oh yeah I see it all together, it is just the charger and the console say different dates

GnTnqWl.png

Gurrry

My MM N3ds and MM special edition from Best Buy is still "order in process"

Anyone that ordered these from BB have theirs changed to shipped yet?

Mob

Awaiting to dispatch on my MM3DS XL still. So did you guys who got it dispatched today via DPD select standard delivery? (I seen no option for Premium when I ordered).

Stock pick on the charger still :p

Standard delivery was the only choice for me, glad it turned out to be DPD!

Azzawon

Just got dispatch email from nintendo for my MM XL, arriving tomorrow with DPD. UK here.

UK here too, my order status is 'Awaiting stock pick' on the free power adapter that comes with the MM XL, the power adapter is holding the 3DS on 'Awaiting despatch' :(

Edit: Looks like I'm not the only one!

Mudo

Not sure where to ask this question so - Does anyone know if Walmart is going to be selling the regular New 3DS XL's at midnight Friday? I tried to preorder one from Gamestop yesterday and they told me preorders are completely shut down now so I'm trying to figure out my best bet to get one on Friday?!

My guess is Nintendo won't want us getting it before the 13th, so little chance of the official Nintendo Store breaking the release date.

Not sure where to ask this question so - Does anyone know if Walmart is going to be selling the regular New 3DS XL's at midnight Friday? I tried to preorder one from Gamestop yesterday and they told me preorders are completely shut down now so I'm trying to figure out my best bet to get one on Friday?!
Yeah, I think Target, Walmart, Best Buy, and GS are selling the regular systems.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Got my 3DS ordered from Amazon France, and MM & dock ordered with Amazon UK. Wonder if they'll all get here on time?

Then will try and sell my old XL and charging cradle on here before trading it in.

Saiyan-Rox

My guess is Nintendo won't want us getting it before the 13th, so little chance of the official Nintendo Store breaking the release date.

the official store is handled by the Hut though so there is a chance.

Saying that some companies do but on the parcels "not to be delivered until" and keep them in the warehouse.

Got my 3DS ordered from Amazon France, and MM & dock ordered with Amazon UK. Wonder if they'll all get here on time?

Then will try and sell my old XL and charging cradle on here before trading it in.

I was thinking of doing the same with my aussie imported new 3DS. was gonna ask for 140 for it for someone off here which I think is reasonable

nemisis0

the official store is handled by the Hut though so there is a chance.

Saying that some companies do but on the parcels "not to be delivered until" and keep them in the warehouse.

I got a message from DPD telling me it's due for delivery tomorrow, will find out 100% tomorrow if DPD send me the message about my hourly time slot.

My Majora's Mask Special edition is listed with an estimated dispatch of the 30/6/2015 ! JUNE freaking June! i also ordered the MM 3DS which they've charged me for but is still awaiting dispatch (due to the adaptor)

nemisis0

My Majora's Mask Special edition is listed with an estimated dispatch of the 30/6/2015 ! JUNE freaking June! i also ordered the MM 3DS which they've charged me for but is still awaiting dispatch (due to the adaptor)

My adapter had an estimate of march 2016 but got dispatched with it, I think you will be fine.

Just got an email from the courier that mine is on its way and due tomorrow!!

Ordered directly from Nintendo UK first time ordering from them too is it common for them to ship stuff this quickly?

Dingles

Just this minute had my dispatch for MM3DS and charger. So I wouldn't worry if your Nintendo Store UK order is still processing. My charger had an estimated date of March 2016 until now :p

Mob

Just got an email from the courier that mine is on its way and due tomorrow!!

Ordered directly from Nintendo UK first time ordering from them too is it common for them to ship stuff this quickly?

Everything I've preordered from them previously has arrived a couple days early or by the release date at the latest.

Lucifon

Just this minute had my dispatch for MM3DS and charger. So I wouldn't worry if your Nintendo Store UK order is still processing. My charger had an estimated date of March 2016 until now :p

Oh man I hope mine goes out today...

Still 'Awaiting Despatch'... I was one of the early orders too, literally minutes after they came online.

ReyVGM

Is this a parody video? Not sure if they could have possibly made it more complicated and a pain in the ass to do this.

I don't see what's complicated. They are just being through explaining each step, so it looks like you have to do a lot of stuff. But it's an easy process,

The only ridiculous thing is having to use a screwdriver to open the back panel of the n3DS, but that's something you're only going to be doing once so it's not so bad.

Azzawon

This is reassuring, I'm sat here refreshing my order page constantly haha! My dispatch date is 17/03/2016 :')

Top Bottom