• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Malaysia Airlines flight 370 disappearance

CGNoire

I just cannot with the UFO=Extraterrestrial, community anymore.

Debunk, after debunk, blurry pictures, people that are paid to state something, even politicians, bird bones, lizard bones, to balloons and drones, and military X programs. Folks who are genuinly interested are far and few between, most seem like QANON believers, they will believe any edited video you toss at them.

Just drop it, there is no fucking way any "aliens" are visiting us, almost everything can easily be explained away at a moments notice, the rest is BS and fake just like the 370 crap that has been circulating. Even the VFX guy came out on reddit.

There are 18 BILLION HDR cameras currently watching our planet. Not a single one has captured a alien.

There are 8.1 BILLION humans living right now, not a single one has been able to produce any evidence that can be taken at face value.

Do the math.
...and where done here.

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
Yeah didn't like part of a wing or tail stabilizer or something wash ashore in like Africa and they confirmed it was from this plane?

Pretty sure it was accepted this thing ended up in the ocean.

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Yeah didn't like part of a wing or tail stabilizer or something wash ashore in like Africa and they confirmed it was from this plane?

Pretty sure it was accepted this thing ended up in the ocean.
Recently (like a year ago) part of the gear door was found with suggestion the LG was lowered before the ocean impact. Other parts that have been found in the ocean floating about since its crash in the Indian ocean:

- Left outboard flap trailing edge
- Right outboard flap
- Flap track fairing (with matching stenciled numerics to MH370)
- Horizontal stabiliser panel
- Right wing flaperon
- Closet panel (from stowage closet near one of the wing doors)
- Cabin interior panel

There are a few other pieces NTSB has in labs which are yet to be confirmed but likely will be at some point. Of the pieces recovered, all signify a violent and likely intentional ocean impact. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Recently (like a year ago) part of the gear door was found with suggestion the LG was lowered before the ocean impact. Other parts that have been found in the ocean floating about since its crash in the Indian ocean:

- Left outboard flap trailing edge
- Right outboard flap
- Flap track fairing (with matching stenciled numerics to MH370)
- Horizontal stabiliser panel
- Right wing flaperon
- Closet panel (from stowage closet near one of the wing doors)
- Cabin interior panel

There are a few other pieces NTSB has in labs which are yet to be confirmed but likely will be at some point. Of the pieces recovered, all signify a violent and likely intentional ocean impact. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Stop. You're making too much sense.

I just cannot with the UFO=Extraterrestrial, community anymore.

Debunk, after debunk, blurry pictures, people that are paid to state something, even politicians, bird bones, lizard bones, to balloons and drones, and military X programs. Folks who are genuinly interested are far and few between, most seem like QANON believers, they will believe any edited video you toss at them.

Just drop it, there is no fucking way any "aliens" are visiting us, almost everything can easily be explained away at a moments notice, the rest is BS and fake just like the 370 crap that has been circulating. Even the VFX guy came out on reddit.

There are 18 BILLION HDR cameras currently watching our planet. Not a single one has captured a alien.

There are 8.1 BILLION humans living right now, not a single one has been able to produce any evidence that can be taken at face value.

Do the math.

I agree with your overall point. However, its always been fascinating (and frightening) to me that we have all this vision/oversight, thousands of satellites, yet something like a plane can still 'disappear' in the modern world.

hyperbertha

Do the math.
You know who's even more annoying? Clowns like you that think you're smarter than ufo believers. You're not.
There's plenty of unexplainable shit out there that can make anyone question there stance. I can tell you haven't watched a single decent documentary. I've seen a ufo in real life. Get off your high horse.

killatopak

I want to believe cause that shit was cool as fuck. Can you imagine if we’re able to use it in our daily lives? I don’t care if it was aliens or the government. I just want the teleportation to be real.

Top Bottom