• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man assaults child over Gears of War

Mr. Pointy said:
Detroit.

I'm not surprised.

Ouch.

So, I live in the metro area (read: the 'burbs) and have been trying to confirm this. So far, nothin' is popping up. Now, if this story took place in, say, St. Louis, I might start to believe it... :)

Polari

This is probably how it went down...

1. Kid is a little bitch about getting the last copy with money his parents had just handed over to him for nothing in return.
2. Man having worked a gruelling week of manual labour for shit pay, with Gears being the light at the end of his tunnel gets pissed off.
3. Man beats the shit of the kid. Crowd cheers silently. Our man might be going down, but that little fucker isn't playing Gears of War this weekend. Mission accomplished.

rjcc

If you believe this story you're a ****ing idiot. It's a fake that was posted on the xbox.com forums originally with no source whatsoever.

What Detroit needs PS3 launch:

B00005N7Z1.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1124907301_.jpg

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
madara said:
Aye, because it is. You have lifetime to play uber violent games as adult there is no reason to rush it. Regardless of jive we spew there is effect on every darn ones with repeated images of this kind, even more so to some folks as this headline shows. Now Hello Kitty. those games never spark such anger :)

wtf is 3 years difference gonna be?

and if i'm not mistaken, the aggressor in the conflict was the 36 year old.

When I bought my copy of Gears on wednesday at my local futureshop, there was a kid who couldn't have been 11 years old buying it too with his parents with him. I just wanted to turn to his parents and say " Are you ****ing kidding me? "

Scenester

purnoman3000 said:
When I bought my copy of Gears on wednesday at my local futureshop, there was a kid who couldn't have been 11 years old buying it too with his parents with him. I just wanted to turn to his parents and say " Are you ****ing kidding me? "

Is this game violent or something?

jax (old)

Banned
the guy should have kerb stomped the teen. ick. I can't believe I make that joke

Anyhow, what a retarded dude. 36 year old loser who probably has a car.... jesus.

zon

MaestroRyan said:
i will buy this man a copy of gears

crack the disc in a million little pieces, jagged edged. and make him swallow.

bitch will be happy then.

He said your gf was hot?

Top Bottom