• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man sentenced to 13 years in jail for cutting off love rival's penis

Status
Not open for further replies.
13 years in prison for a sliced penis

A man aged 38, judged for cutting the penis of the lover of his wife in October 2008, was sentenced this Friday by the criminal court of the Bouches-du-Rhône and sentenced to 13 years of criminal imprisonment.

The jurors, who delivered their verdict after two hours of deliberations, followed the demands of public prosecutor Gilles Rognoni.

"You have before you an exceptional criminal. It's a story of dented manhood . The act is uncommon. How can one be able to do such things? 'Had argued the representative of the prosecution, noting that only three other cases were recorded in Marseille during the past 50 years, including two acts of self-mutilation.

On the morning of 23 October 2008, Blaise Fragione called for help from his home in Marseilles. He explained that he had an argument with his rival, knocked him out, then removed his trousers and underpants before cutting his penis with a knife and throwing it down the toilet.

"This case is dramatic. The victim has lost everything, his penis, his first wife, the woman with whom he wanted to live his life "and who has since had a third child with the attacker, Rognoni pointed out, adding:" I think it's a big price to pay for a few nights of love in a hotel. "

On the second day of his trial, the accused, small size, muscular and long black hair, presented his "sincere apologies" to the victim, a tall 36 year old visibly affected. "I know that I ruined his life, even if there are ways to make up the sauce," ["même s’il y a des moyens de rattraper la sauce" - No idea how the hell I should translate that] commented Mr. Fragione, who said Thursday that his actions had been "dictated by madness."

"Who can say that we are not likely to revert to primitive instincts in response to humiliation, fear? (...) The fear of annihilation," pleaded his lawyer, Marc Ceccaldi, recalling that this act had occurred" in a context of devaluation to the accused".

Peacekeeper in Bosnia for two years before working in the shipyards in Marseille, he was unemployed when the crime took place, following a motorcycle accident.

Opposite him, the former lover unleashed his "anger". "When he gets out at age 45, he can resume a normal life. My life is ruined, more than destroyed, now I am an undead," he said.

"No, it was not a moment of madness, this was not the "oaï" (mess, in Marseilles slang) in his head, it was not the "foir'fouille", (idem) insisted his counsel, Grégoire Ladouari, borrowing the words used at the hearing by Blaise Fragione.

"He did it intentionally, punishing my client where he felt he had sinned. He could have cut off an ear, a finger, he chose a particular kind of mutilation, it is perpetual, it will be a permanent suffering even if surgery can somehow patch it up," he concluded.(AFP)
Translated from http://www.liberation.fr/societe/01012394997-13-ans-de-prison-pour-un-penis-tranche

Older article from British source:

French man explains how he cut off love rival's penis

A Frenchman on trial for chopping off his love rival's penis gave a detailed account of the act to a court, and told of the uneasy silence that followed as they awaited an ambulance.

Blaise Fragione, 38, admits that in October 2008 he knocked out the victim, named only as "F", with a blow to the head, severed most of his penis with a razor and flushed it down the lavatory. Fragione, from the French Mediterranean post city of Marseille, said that he "lost it" after F. came to brag to him that he was having a relationship with "Mado", his partner of 14 years and mother of his two children.

He said his girlfriend's lover, a large well-built man, told him, with explanatory gestures: "I'm with your woman, it's me who touches her. I don't care if you don't like it." "That day, when he came to my home to tell me all that it was a waking nightmare," Fragione, a smaller but muscular man, told the court. "Everything that I'd refused to believe, everything came to the surface and I lost it."

Judge Jacques Calmettes asked why he resorted to such a dramatic act, suggesting: "It's not like a punch in the face." "I didn't think about it, it was dictated by madness ... Perhaps it was because of what he had said to me," replied Fragione. "When I came back from the lavatory I came back to earth," he said. He called the emergency services while his wounded rival "was prostrate in a corner" applying pressure to staunch the bleeding from his mutilated groin.
"We didn't talk to each other much, there were lots of silences. I told him not to worry, that he wasn't going to die. I was a complete mess in my head," said Fragione. When the emergency services arrived, Fragione said he cleaned up the blood as his children were due home. He also wrote them a note to apologise for what he had done and warn them that he might be gone for some time.

Police officer Corinne Gentet, who investigated the case, said that when he was arrested Fragione was "completely disorientated" and "very much in love." The victim's lawyer, Gregoire Ladouari argued the act was premeditated.
"This looks more like calculated vengeance than a fit of madness," Mr Ladouari said. "He wanted to punish my client using that with which he had sinned." Fragione faces up to 15 years in prison if found guilty of "aggravated assault accompanied by mutilation". His former lover has returned to her original partner, the accused, with whom she has had a third child. They plan to marry.

The verdict is expected on Friday.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...xplains-how-he-cut-off-love-rivals-penis.html

Fox318

How exactly do they determine the number of years for sentencing? Do different body parts count for different term lengths?

Salmonax

God damn it, crazies - can't we just agree to take penis amputation off the table? I'm sure you can come up with something else if you put your crazy minds to it.

Amir0x

Banned
man that guy was pretty bold in what he said to him though. He should be glad the guy didn't stab him in the face if he was willing to stab him in the penis. Doesn't justify it but I definitely would be difficult to not at least attack the man if he says something like that to your face about him and your girl

low-G

God damn it, crazies - can't we just agree to take penis amputation off the table? I'm sure you can come up with something else if you put your crazy minds to it.

Eye for an eye. I like it. Let's do that then, but also 6 months in jail for attacking the other guy first.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
When I saw it was a Computer thread I assumed the "13 years" in the title was about some kid...not a jail sentence.

Got me!

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
Better than your dad biting it off.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
"I'm having sex with your ex-girlfriend! LOL! I shall come to your house later and taunt you with it again, and ask you to smell my fingers!"

*missing scene*

"I should not have done that."

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Holy shit...

His former lover has returned to her original partner, the accused, with whom she has had a third child. They plan to marry.
...it was effective. She's just as crazy as him for being with someone who would do that to someone else.

I want to see this woman who is apparently worth cutting off someone's dick over.

YoungHav

Banned
lmao, I'm sure he regrets bragging now. If you're going to cuckold someone just stfu about your victory. Horrible week for penises.

Holy shit...

...it was effective. She's just as crazy as him for being with someone who would do that to someone else.

I want to see this woman who is apparently worth cutting off someone's dick over.

I'm going to take a swing and say she's not that much of an arm-charm. But it worked...I'll be damned.

How exactly do they determine the number of years for sentencing? Do different body parts count for different term lengths?

13-1.jpg

dejay

Banned
The moral of the story - don't go to a guy's house and brag about banging his wife. Do it via a text like normal people.

dojokun

Banned
So he went to the guy house just to taunt him about having fucked his wife?

Can't say I feel sorry for him.
This is exactly how I feel. I mean, you're already causing another guy emotional torment by fucking his wife, but to go to his house and brag about it?

I am NOT the type of guy who normally justifies elevating things to physical violence, much less cutting off a penis. But if there was ever a situation where it would be justified to elevate things from non-violent to violent by cutting off a penis, I'd have to say it's this. Fucking another man's wife, and then going to his house to brag about it is the most outrageous non-violent thing I could think of to justify cutting off a penis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom