• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Maneater: Truth Quest - Official Release Date Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Check out the latest trailer for the Maneater: Truth Quest DLC, and join investigative journalist Trip Westhaven (played by Chris Parnell) for a look at "Site P."

Starring the titular and evolved bull shark protagonist and investigative journalist/narrator Trip Westhaven, Maneater: Truth Quest will take players down the rabbit hole of dark secrets and conspiracies surrounding Port Clovis and the Naval Wildlife Organization (NWO).

The Maneater: Truth Quest DLC takes players to a brand-new island off the coast of Port Clovis, and features new evolutions, challenges, wildlife, and more.

Maneater: Truth Quest launches on August 31, 2021, for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and PC.

catvonpee

I am looking forward to this. I really enjoyed the game, although I thought it was over too soon. But it was an easy 1000 gamerscore. I've been meaning to buy a boxed copy of this game since I played it on Gamepass.

Kuranghi

I'll try it, I liked the main release for what it was, a good silly fun time.

If someone hasn't played the main game yet and plans to then take this tip:

When you find secret caves and the like there will usually be some higher level "fatty" fish in them, eat them all even if you don't need the health as its the hardest to find upgrade material and that means you dont need to go and grind smaller fatty fish in the main areas at certain points.

Top Bottom