• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZgzX3ig.png

One Piece 759

Best buddies Law & Luffy are the best tag team.

That Shambles + Red Hawk combo was niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
you just don't have enough LOVE

After reading that chapter I don't have enough brain cells either. Apparently Tite Kubo died at some point and was replaced by Nisio Isin so now everyone has hyper-specific nonsense powers.

I now wonder what kind of .gif you'd have posted were you to have participated in the bet.

It would obviously have to be a Nisekoi gif.

He should have participated but instead of becoming a Nisekoi avatar, he should have been forced to use Nisekoi gifs, lol

Mortemis

Banned
Or you could go play Dragon Quest 10.

I'm pretty confident to say he's online atm.

I would if I could. :(

One Piece

Awesome as fuck, the tag team mayhem we've all been wanting. Please keep focus Oda, no more constant switching.

Naruto

Nice chapter, not really a tear jerker but it may have pulled a heart string or two. Glad that this fight is over... I hope.

Finish this up Kishi.

After reading that chapter I don't have enough brain cells either. Apparently Tite Kubo died at some point and was replaced by Nisio Isin so now everyone has hyper-specific nonsense powers.

I think we're all dumber having read this chapter on the real. I'm not sure where this is going anymore. I'm just waiting for Aizen when its all said and done. None of these Quincy Stern ritter whatevers are remotely interesting in any shape or form.

Wiseblade

I now wonder what kind of .gif you'd have posted were you to have participated in the bet.
i0xliHWDilNpj.gif

It would obviously have to be a Nisekoi gif.

He should have participated but instead of becoming a Nisekoi avatar, he should have been forced to use Nisekoi gifs, lol
ifoQZMggPVtWA.gif

That's... actually a brilliant idea! Get on with this, Wiseblade!
ibl0hQxoBFWHZe.gif

A gen4 pokémon as avatar is a much worse fate.
idzWv0YVQA6J9.gif

Toriko 291

Some nice dark line sketches in this chapter... really cool to look at

other then the whole space thing... their reaction when eating it was quite subpar

maybe next chapter will elaborate on that

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Million hour wasted making this avatar using paint.
Can someone help me making the background transparent? thanks

Maybe smoothen the arm? I can't draw the arm T_T

hucxhdr.png

Note: This is from Nisekoi btw, Onodera's mom

Tizoc

Kingdom Ch. 400
Woah congrats on reaching this far! Looking forward to more awesome stories, battles and drama!

...but my god
HOUMEI YOU SON OF A BITCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom