• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shingeki no Kyojin 49

Damn it said i would take a break from this for a while maybe next arc lol .
Any way awesome chapter , Erwin was a bad ass , Armin knowing what he had to do .
Time for Eren to go SSJ 2 next chapter .

Took a peak at those Kuroko spoilers and the book hasn't gone full Prince of Tennis yet. This manga is so hilarious and fun cant wait for the anime to start again.

XIzsn6C.jpg

Kuroko no Basket 227-228

Kuroko finds his resolve and mercilessly ends the flashback.

Akashi being revealed to have two abilities probably means he getting the Rinnegan.

Let him enter the Zone and Seirin will basically be playing against Madara.

scy

Nisekoi 89 - PLOT?! PLOT!

Kenichi 537 - I refuse to believe that they'd settle for being a diversion. Still, 7 new masters?

Silver Spoon 84 - The third years shall show their true strength final form wait, more pizza time?!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Big One is an ass and is so predictablr, as is Angry Grimace who can't go out of his way of responding to big One and saying how wrong he is.

Both are annoying if they have a conversation with each other, mostly because AG always responds.

Yamada is good, translation is too slow nowadays

Aunt tits should hurry up aswell.

Prison School needs to go full H.

Yugioh battlecity was good everything after was weird, duelist kingdom was shit

Dear IHaveIce: I understand you were offended by having to read discussions you don't want to read. For this, I am sorry. Please accept this picture of my cat inside a gift bag in exchange for your inconvienence:

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Real clothes 33

Oooh, seems like the store competition is heating up.

Nice to see that she is somewhat over her ex though.

IHaveIce

Banned
Dear IHaveIce: I understand you were offended by having to read discussions you don't want to read. For this, I am sorry. Please accept this picture of my cat inside a gift bag in exchange for your inconvienence:

Thanks, that was a great post, now I'm happy :>

Didn't want to offend you, I like you and your posts most of the time, but I'm sad seeing you feeding his trolling attempts :(

Ah came again around this fake one piece page http://i.imgur.com/C6dDtoD.png

I wish this would happen somehow now :(

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
SNK

Armin, you dick!

Nisekoi

Nisekoi. The panel where they're all super turned-on made me laugh though.

Silver Spoon

This actually feels repetitive.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
dakkumauji, I owe you big man, for posting about Shuuden Na Kankei. This story is so d'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Fucking adorable, really love these kind of stories.

Nisekoi

Wasn't really interested in this arc since it was really cliché, but this chapter was actually pretty funny. I wonder what's going on with that book.

Silver Spoon

Ha! I feel bad for the guy who caused the blackout. Would love to see if Nishikawa gets his "revenge" later.

also angry grimace I like your cat.

Super Lovers 10
http://25.media.tumblr.com/80adc6595c852a1234bac77f70a6fb08/tumblr_mspstr74s01qbxqfpo1_500.png

Another chapter of my favorite family and their close brotherly interactions. Its so good all the time. Cant forget about the other two either and their often shocking reactions or acceptance of Ren and Haru.(How odd that its another work in which Ren and Haru are an otp canon (Free, Rin Haru)). Anyway, for plot was really intense and emotional. Im really glad Ren didnt stay that crushed about his true origin though please dont leave JPN.

Angry Grimace

Super Lovers 10

Another chapter of my favorite family and their close brotherly interactions. Its so good all the time. Cant forget about the other two either and their often shocking reactions or acceptance of Ren and Haru.(How odd that its another work in which Ren and Haru are an otp canon (Free, Rin Haru)). Anyway, for plot was really intense and emotional. Im really glad Ren didnt stay that crushed about his true origin though please dont leave JPN.

Remember when image spam (particularly NSFW image spam) was prohibited? It applies to you too.

I AM FREEDOM Gokukoku no Brynhildr 50

QhynPnC.png

I'm on the edge of my seat to the extent that I'm practically doing a Swagmoto. MC, I'm counting on you here, please don't allow this to get any worse than it already is.

UQ Holder 02

Losing interest. This needs some plot or drive besides pointing at the sky.

I guess the action was decent.

This. It's a very mediocre start to the series thus far. Only point that's driving interest is Yukihime and the fact that this takes place after Negima -- but even then, the personality of Yukihime isn't even the same as back in Negima. When will the time skip happen, I wonder.

Angry Grimace

This. It's a very mediocre start to the series thus far. Only point that's driving interest is Yukihime and the fact that this takes place after Negima -- but even then, the personality of Yukihime isn't even the same as back in Negima. When will the time skip happen, I wonder.

Its literally running off of Evangeline nostalgia, and she's not even doing anything or revealing shit to the main character.

I'm still pretty much shocked at the non-existent fanservice. I wasn't even aware that Akamtasu was capable of not drawing blasted off clothes in a chapter of manga.

Eh? It's got more a drive right now then many other shonen stories in chapter 2. Right now we are in the character building, basic goal section of the series. We need to learn whats changed world wise, and who this new MC is. So far, he sounds like a young kid with a young kids style of dream. I suspect we'll start to see the main conflict start, or at least hinted at by the end of this volume.

Eh? It's got more a drive right now then many other shonen stories in chapter 2. Right now we are in the character building, basic goal section of the series. We need to learn whats changed world wise, and who this new MC is. So far, he sounds like a young kid with a young kids style of dream. I suspect we'll start to see the main conflict start, or at least hinted at by the end of this volume.

Compared to Negima and Love Hina, the first two chapters of this series is very weak though -- especially artwise when in comparison to the incredibly lively and detailed filled panels of Negima. And especially in Negima where at this point you kind of already have a character that you're interested in among the 31 classmates and want to see how things play out for Negi. The setting was amazing as well. For this it's literally, let's go there cause I want to go there. Oh, and now I'm immortal. There is no setting yet -- but there is a potential for the setting to be great when they arrive. You kind of wonder what happened in the first 12 years of Kouta's life but the main reason you want to stick around is for more connection to Negima.

I wonder if this is meant to be a long or a short-series.

Tripon

TWGOK 242

Finally, something happens. Tenri so much better than Chihiro.

Girls Lacrosse Club Chapter 5 (Distance)

Its Distance, what do you expect? :O

Angry Grimace

Compared to Negima and Love Hina, the first two chapters of this series is very weak though -- especially artwise when in comparison to the incredibly lively and detailed filled panels of Negima. And especially in Negima where at this point you kind of already have a character that you're interested in among the 31 classmates and want to see how things play out for Negi. The setting was amazing as well. For this it's literally, let's go there cause I want to go there. Oh, and now I'm immortal. There is no setting yet -- but there is a potential for the setting to be great when they arrive. You kind of wonder what happened in the first 12 years of Kouta's life but the main reason you want to stick around is for more connection to Negima.

I wonder if this is meant to be a long or a short-series.

I bet Asuna won

bigkrev

Smoky BB 9

A match that lasts only two pages...what even. The premise feels kind of odd too, why would someone from America, who is MLB quality, come to JPN just to defeat amateurs...

If they wanted to skip the draft process, riding the bus in the minors, and the super low salaries the first 5-6 years. Once posted, they get to go to a contender and make a much bigger first contact

And that's the last time i will ever try to apply logic to sports shounun!

Akito

This is why I *love* Japanese mangas. So many creative ideas.

This manga is very, very, and I do mean very interesting. Thanks for posting this, Akito, great stuff.
Credit where credit is due, I pick it up because Dresden posted about it earlier. But yeah, the setting is certainly something else, let's see where they will go with this.

wonzo

Banned
shingeki 49

hannes is totally gonna sacrifice himself to kill the titan that ate eren's mother

also fuck yeah erwin, the most badass motherfucker alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom