• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusagari

Bleach spoilers (not sure if true but they're making the rounds)

This chapter ha a lot of things happen,
The girl which stick besides nimaiya appears infringing of Ichigo
Once again, Ichigo was locked up in Nimaiya's small dark house
Ichigo hits on his Asauchi from a bunch of black Aasuchi, his Asauchi wears a hollow mask and its nearly turning white.
The scene switches to Toushiro and his squads, Toshiro thought about the problem of Bankai
Scene then switches to Hisagi and Kensei, Mashiro then intervenes their conversation, it seems like Mashiro wants to train Hisagi
Scene then switches to Koma, Koma walks into a cave (enchanted cave?), and met his uncle

Yes, folks. You read that right. We might get a
KOMAMURA FLASHBACK

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Bleach spoilers always tend to undersell the chapter, but god fucking damn it, if that Naruto spoiler is true.

Apparently it's already being confirmed everywhere else.

Holy shit, Kishi, holy shit.

*The world shook from all the thundering screams of NaruHina shippers*

Kusagari

I mean the Bleach chapters irrelevant at this point.

Nothing short of Aizen's comeback could compete with the Naruto spoilers.

Wiseblade

The one-two punch of Naruto forgetting all about Hinata again and Sasuke wanting to be Hokage would drive me to madness. And no One Piece to end the day on a high note...

Mendrox

Naruto spoiler seems to be true because the spoiler pics are also out.

REALLY?! I can't believe this, suddenly Team 7 reunited, everything okay, Sasuke being Hokage, can't get more stupid. I seriously can't believe this bullshit. This has to be a genjutsu that Naruto was caught in a while ago or something like that.

Sasuke was only saying that to get a rise out of Naruto I bet, though the team 2 reunited in 2 panels after most of part 2 Sasuke being evil it a lot to take in

I think it takes a special type of author to do this. Kishi has just done it.

I mean wow what a bombshell to drop on Hinata fans in one chapter. Then turn around and make Sasuke a hero.

Made my night. At least I can cleanse my mind with some Bleach afterwards since Naruto always is translated first thanks to popularity.

Madao

so, now the reason for the final Naruto vs Sasuke fight is gonna be
i wanna be the Hokage first!!!!!!!

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I think it takes a special type of author to do this. Kishi has just done it.

I mean wow what a bombshell to drop on Hinata fans in one chapter. Then turn around and make Sasuke a hero.

Made my night. At least I can cleanse my mind with some Bleach afterwards since Naruto always is translated first thanks to popularity.

Not to mention that cover for Volume 64.

Damn, hahaha.

That's what's going to happen, but why would anyone of the village accept that bullshit? Just because Naruto trusts him?

e: Also, who gives a shit about Hinata?

A lot, whether you want to admit it or not.

Kusagari

what about moe shounen

rpJcunj.jpg

Uguu

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Also, Naruto's spoiler:

Madara: HARASSHIMMAAA!
Harashima: Later, got something to do first.

Goddamn, it's comedy gold.

Yep.

(&#9685;&#7461;&#9685;&#12375;) do u know: k-on! is a seinen series

Never read/watch K-On. I am not really a fan of 'everyday' series where the manga follows no actual plot... well, except Yotsuba, maybe, but Yotsuba is just too awesome to ignore.

Eusis

I really wish I knew what the appeal of moe was. It's such an annoying and irritating behavior.
Appealing to an inbuilt fondness for cute things I guess? Just that for some people it really REALLY hits hard.
Also, Naruto's spoiler:

Madara: HARASSHIMMAAA!
Harashima: Later, got something to do first.

Goddamn, it's comedy gold.
I find it hilarious how this reads like some of the fake spoilers I saw when lurking this thread way back... and is apparently legit this time. I almost expect it to end like Otaku no Video or something now.

dumbyugi

Jump Issue #26 (27/05)

Smoky B.B. (Cover & Lead Color Page, New Series, 54 pg.)
Assassination Classroom
Isobe Iso Hyoue Monogatari (One Shot)
Mutou Black (Color Page, 25 pg.)
Naruto
Toriko
Shokugeki no Souma (Color Page)
Kuroko no Basket
Soul Catcher(S) (23 pg.)
PSI Kusuo Saiki
Bleach
Owari no Seraph - Bangaihen (Color Page, One Shot, 32 pg.)
Sket Dance
Nisekoi
Hq!!
Beelzebub
Gintama
Kochikame
World Trigger
Koisuru Edison
Cross Manage
One Piece (Absent)
Hunter x Hunter (Hiatus)

Issue #27:

Cover & Lead CP: Nisekoi
CP: Naruto, Smoky B.B., Yunihei-sama Z!! (One Shot)
Absent: One Piece

Yep.

Is K-On seinen because only old pedophiles love it.

You like NaruHina?

Well, don't give up yet, I guess. You never know; I certainly didn't expect Kishi to pull the stuff he pulls on the new chapter; who knows, maybe on the next chapter something happens that trolls NaruSaku shippers again, ahahaha.

Well I don't really care...

NARUTO YOU BAKA! NARUHINA OTP FOR LYFE

Kurita

Yep.

And Shin Chan too!

Hi guys,

been a lurker since OT2, but never really posted much. With this new thread I want to change that. What I'm reading and read till now: http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/mehm

I'm open to recommendations, I want to read as many interesting mangas as possible.

Eyeshield 21
One Punch Man
Makai no Ossan
REAL
I Am a Hero
Oyasumi Punpun
Bambino
Nodame Cantabile
Uchuu Kyoudai
Switch Girl

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I keep thinking I've read octave. Have I read octave? Whippy tell me if I've read octave

I dunno, have you read a manga about a girl with an infuriating lack of confidence, as she goes on a journey of self-discovery through exploring her lesbian sexuality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom