• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March 2014 is shaping to be an epic gaming month

Usobuko

Banned
Whelp, didn't know Titanfall is in March. What's interesting here is the games OP list are mostly in different genre or even if they are from the same genre, they play quite differently.

Regretting buying a PS4 over an Xbone solely because of Titanfall. I really hope the PC version isn't shit and filled with assholes fucking up the game like every CoD seems to be on PC.

That said, FFX on Vita will be awesome and South Park should be sweet. Hope InFamous is good as well.

Because Xbox live isn't notorious for that sort of shit.

Yeeeeeah, I'd regret being able to run it at a higher setting also.

Shengar

Only Dark Souls II for me. Want Infamous Second Son, but I'm still waiting for Demon's souls before join The Greatness. Don't know why people hyped for Titanfall, but I guess that's that.

Clott

Damn it, Phoenix Wright vs Layton, Final Fantasy X remake and Dark Souls 2 all in the same month?! Lord knows I have time for one of them at a time, but I want to be part of the hype for all of them.

Randam

dark souls pc day 1.

only other game i am interessted in is mgs 5, but i think i'll wait for the full version with gz and pp combiened.

Loakum

Banned
I'm getting 4 of those games for the Month of March of 2014:

• Infamous Second Son Collector's Edition (PS4)
  • Dark Souls II Collector's Edition (PS3)
  • Final Fantasy X/X2 HD Remaster (PS3)
  • Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS4)

Skeff

There's a chance Driveclub could be march too, totally stacked.

FFX/2 for Vita and Infamous for PS4 as well as south park for PS3 will be my purchases.

molnizzle

inFamous, Titanfall (360... probably) and Diablo III if the PS4 version launches alongside PC. I'm skipping Dark Souls II in the hopes that a PS4 port will be released by Fall.

Bgamer90

Banned
Whelp, didn't know Titanfall is in March. What's interesting here is the games OP list are mostly in different genre or even if they are from the same genre, they play quite differently.

Yeah, a lot of variety. Seems like that will contine on for the whole year (2014).

Look at all these games, my wallet is already crying.

Titanfall_box_art.jpg

Dark_Souls_II_cover.jpg

MGSV_Ground_Zeroes_boxart.jpg

SouthParkTheStickOfTruth.jpg

Only those four games

In that order

params7

Banned
DARK SOULS 2 BABY.

Cannot fucking wait. Going to start a new character in Dark Souls 1 and finish the game one more time before March. That and South Park. I'll wait for the actual MGS5.

wizzbang

Banned
Look at all these games, my wallet is already crying.

Titanfall_box_art.jpg
Infamous_second_son_boxart.jpg
SouthParkTheStickOfTruth.jpg
MGSV_Ground_Zeroes_boxart.jpg
final-fantasy-x-hd-ps-vita-18-marzo-300x300.jpg

Dark_Souls_II_cover.jpg
Diablo_III_RoS_Cover.jpg
256px-Yaiba_Ninja_Gaiden_Z.jpg
BlazBlueChronophantasma.jpg

Goddamn am I a jaded bastard, because none of those really cry out at me as play me play me. The only interesting thing is South Park, because I'm a fan of the show, I hear the game is an RPG so,................. I'll endure it I guess.

Thank fuck my PS3 backlog is utterly mammoth.

bj00rn_

Banned
http://abload.de/img/aghuf0.gif[img][/QUOTE]

I see some douche with flames shooting out of his arms. I don't get it. Probably just me though.

Will buy Dark Souls 2 of course, although I have some worries it might not live up to DS (which I loved so much that I completed it on NG+). And MGS:GZ even though I the staccato-ness of MGS4 was too much for me. It can't get worse, so at least there's hope.. I would buy Titanfall if it wasn't so multiplayer centered.

Dynoro

Definitely Diablo 3 RoS (PC) and FFX/X2 (Vita) for me. I'll pick up Infamous if it reviews well and Titanfall (PC) if it seems like my kind of game.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
All I really want is that Metal Gear Solid V demo. I'll probably get BlazBlue at some point, and Dark Souls II if it's out on PC in March. But personally, I think it's a pretty weak month. My most wanted game is an overpriced demo.

I fully expect DriveClub to come out before mid-March and then I (hopefully) won't need anything else for a while. Semi-interested in Infamous too as I haven't played the other two.

mechphree

Erm why?

It will outsell all those games. Those games should be worried going up against Titanfall rather than other way around.

I doubt it. Outside of gamer press and xbox hype I don't see much interest from thrall of duty crowd in Titanfall . Also you think an exclusive will sell better then those multiplat non exclusive titles?

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
Ground Zeros and Dark Souls 2 for me. Maybe Infamous as well.

Stick of Truth.... Gooby please.... Since this is an Obsidian game I will not buy it before it's half-way bug free - meaning in 6 months to one year.

Top Bottom