• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Sephzilla

This Friday, ladies and gents!

A7EtD92.png

GWF 2: Sweet
Date: Friday, March 24, 2017
Time: 8:00PM Eastern/7:00PM Central (1:00 AM GMT)
Where: Live from the Z-Pak Zone on www.twitch.tv/sephzilla

u8ab6rk.png

After crowning our first ever GWF World Champion at GWF1, the rest of the GWF world begins to take shape as GWF2 presents not one but two elimination style contests in order to crown our first ever GWF Tag Team and GWF B+ Champions!

Note 1: All Tag Team matches are done in Elimination Tornado Tag Team format
Note 2: Kornflayx vs Syder rematch is already booked for GWF3, regardless of whether or not Syder wins the B+ Championship.
Note 3: If you aren't on this card, don't worry. It doesn't mean I've forgotten you.

Match Card:

GWF Tag Team Championship Tournament Round 1 Match
RBH & DMczaf (Team WCW) vs Bronx-Man & Ithil (The Just Friends)

The Savior of the WCW and the GWF's Certified Shooter unite for a shot at the GWF Tag Team Championship. Can they stop the Just Friends duo of Bronx-Man and Ithil, who are riding momentum from their dominating win over the New Japan Express at GWF 1? Will GeorgiaDome.gif shine proudly?

GWF B+ Championship Round 1 TLC Match
Caderfix vs The Strokes vs Kaladin vs korly vs Syder vs Anth0ny

Multiple strong up and comers of GWF fight to advance to the GWF B+ Championship match. Syder and Korly have momentum coming in from GWF1 and the other entrants are hungry to for gold after coming up short in the GWF Championship Rumble.

GWF Tag Team Championship Round 1 Match
Browny & Menome (The Brenemies) vs Biggest-Geek-Ever & Zach (The Huggers of Destruction)

Two men who may or may not have an inner distane for each other taking on a team that is fueled by #HugLyfe. Who will move on to the GWF Tag Team Championship match? The crowd is wondering if we'll see Biggest-Geek-Ever pull out another jaw dropping Phenom Splash

GWF Championship #1 Contender Match - Winner faces Beefy at GWF3
FallingEdge vs Tall4Life

After his shocking debut in the GWF Championship Royal Rumble, FallingEdge put on a dominant display eliminating multiple superstars and making a name for himself in the World Title division. This performance has put him on the path towards the GWF Championship. Standing in his way is Tall4Life, the man who once again crushed the dreams of Atlanta Falcon's fans at GWF1 and is hoping he can Superbowl Punch his way to Beefy at GWF3.

GWF B+ Championship Round 1 TLC Match
imbask vs sf2fanatic vs BronsonLee vs Serpentine vs BewareTheBatsie vs OwensIsNow

Who will move on to fight for the GWF B+ Championship? Will it be BronsonLee, the man that growth spurts forgot? Will we be chanting URAH URAH OWENSISNOW? Or will everyone just give up to BewareTheBatsie?

GWF Tag Team Championship Match
Winner of Team WCW/Just Friends vs Winner of Brenemies/Huggers of Destruction

GWF B+ Championship Match
Ladder Match 1 Winner vs Ladder Match 2 Winner

Zach

S6JMMH5.png

Reports indicate that Menome is in the doghouse and may not be featured at all in the tournament to crown new tag team champions. No word yet on who could replace him, but the internet is abuzz with talks of indie darling 31GhostsIV being secretly signed. These rumors are unsubstantiated as of press time.

More on this as it develops.

^

man if this was wcw the crowd would be high fiving and cheering.

Now we have crowds that are conditioned to not care or start smarky chants because they heard from a youtube channel with 7 subscribers that Neville is getting backstage heat for being short.

100%

Mahonay

Banned
man if this was wcw the crowd would be high fiving and cheering.

Now we have crowds that are conditioned to not care or start smarky chants because they heard from a youtube channel with 7 subscribers that Neville is getting backstage heat for being short.
Yerrrrp.

klonere

Banned
Imagine how many 4 star bangers Hero and Gargano could have worked this Mania weekend if they were still indie4lyfe :(

imBask

Banned
Dave Marktzer @davemarktzerWON 1 min ago

Reports saying that imbask had a private meeting with the commissionner Sephzilla backstage today, something is going down at GWF 2: Sweet. I'm shocked, you'll see on friday

:eek:

Fox318

I just want to see fans that care.

Right now there is no fucking heat for anyone aside from the bookers and for a brief moment Kevin Owens when he turned on Y2J.

Try explaining to a laymans why people hate Roman at this point.

I was the lone guy here screaming that he wasn't ready for the Rumble win but the guy has improved as a worker and storyline wise he is being booked like a 1970s babyface.

People hate him because the company is run by narcissistic assholes who either don't have the talent to make stories people want to see or are so out of touch with society they think calling a woman a Diva is empowering.

By the time you've explained why people hate Roman or current John Cena you've lost em.

At least when you show people New Japan you can explain somebody's appeal in 3 sentences.

imBask

Banned
don't worry Zach, everything's gonna be ok

My career as a GWF superstar is moving forward, I have to get the crowd back on my side

Sephzilla

Dave Marktzer @davemarktzerWON 1 min ago

Leaks are coming out of the GWF locker room indicating that during the closed door meeting with GM Sephzilla, imBask requested to have his attire updated to include a permanent uppercase B on the middle of his shirt. More on this story as GWF2 draws closer

wow!

GWF2 hype page!

Yeah, it's dated a lot. There's still fun parts, but there's a lot of mediocre bits to go through too. I can't remember if the jet ski was before or after the big-round-room shootout, but fuck the big-round-room. Absolutely miserable experience for me back then and now.

Yeah, at this point I just wanna power through this mess so I can get to the second which is supposed to be great. I do like Nathan and Elena tho, hope she doesn't die at some point or I'm going to be real sad.

Look at that crowd, undeserving of this great contest.

Top Bottom