• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Mahonay

Banned
I'm always amazed when I find out someone thought GOTG would flop

Something original amidst all the known superhero titles in the middle of the peak of comic films and with a star-filled cast (and Batista in a comedy role)? Seemed to me from the start like it'd be wildly successful and I wasn't shocked in the least when it was
It's because Haitch and the McMahon family are just grown bullies and actively cheer for people to fail for having the audacity to be better off with out them.

Heroman

Banned
Guess who?
oops.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
https://streamable.com/u6x6c

Usos are easily one of the top success stories on SDL in my opinion. They were one of the most bland tag acts on the product at the start of last year and this heel run has revitalized them. Imagine a world in which Roman Reigns has half the charisma of either one of these guys. I'd cheer that Roman.

I'm not going to lie guys. Most of you know I've been a Dana Brooke hatah since Day one but her losing her shit on Charlotte had me on edge of my seat. Looking forward to this new side of her.

I love Dana. I don't care if she's awful in the ring, she's my new Lex Luger.

Apt comparison.

Dana botching like every time she was needed to interfere in a match was great since it unintentionally made it look like her character was meant to be a terrible henchwoman. They should run with it.

It's weird. Outside the WWE, Dana does some good gymnastics in competition. Does she do them inside the ring?

Fox318

man if this was wcw the crowd would be high fiving and cheering.

Now we have crowds that are conditioned to not care or start smarky chants because they heard from a youtube channel with 7 subscribers that Neville is getting backstage heat for being short.

klonere

Banned
Luger was a huge draw for Crockett and got over pretty much everywhere he went, even when booked like absolutely garbage (see his WCW run for evidence of this).

Dana Brooke couldn't shine his shoes brother.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't get how Vince has 20/20 vision with Dana but hasn't seemed to have noticed Nia Jax is horrible.

Zach

man if this was wcw the crowd would be high fiving and cheering.

Now we have crowds that are conditioned to not care or start smarky chants because they heard from a youtube channel with 7 subscribers that Neville is getting backstage heat for being short.

You're a jaded old man, Fox318, but I love you. Remember those college crowds? It was almost college football fanaticism levels at times. Made for good wrassle atmosphere.

klonere

Banned
You're a jaded old man, Fox318, but I love you. Remember those college crowds? It was almost college football fanaticism levels at times. Made for good wrassle atmosphere.

If you ever visit Ireland I'll bring you to an OTT show.

It's exactly that type of atmosphere, complete with the shitty cheap beer!

As great as crowd of that era were, I also remember them sitting on their hands for luchador matches and chanting "USA" a lot. And lots and lots of dumb signs.

Zach

"Oh good things, sure, but bad things." - British Monsoon

I had it all wrong. You've always been the monster Data West tried to warn us about.

Top Bottom