• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I'm dropping out and jumping into a new lobby that will hopefully be Zeke-free

Awesome, I'm in.

Lame ass Zeke pushed start the game right when we jumped back into the lobby lol.

Prinny said:
I stayed behing to spam item on him in koopa beach :p

Haha perfect. Every time I saw him on the track I went out of my way to hit him with whatever item I had.

idwl

Hey guys, I've been having a lot of trouble playing online. It connects to the internet fine, but once it starts searching for players it never does find anyone, then ends up in a communication error. Can anyone help?

Prinny

Hey guys, I've been having a lot of trouble playing online. It connects to the internet fine, but once it starts searching for players it never does find anyone, then ends up in a communication error. Can anyone help?
Have you tried the GAF community to see if it work?

I just joined the 150 cc all items room. I just got the game today but I'll be the one called Nick if you're wondering who the noob is.

Bullza2o

Ok, Mario Kart 7 is dead, at least in Worldwide.
What? Recently, however, sometimes it would take forever to find people, which results in either every player popping up at the same time or a communication error. I think the servers are struggling, or they're preparing the real Nintendo Network.

What? Recently, however, sometimes it would take forever to find people, which results in either every player popping up at the same time or a communication error. I think the servers are struggling, or they're preparing the real Nintendo Network.

I think he means because of the glitch exploiting, but I could be wrong.

Wuhu is the only glitch I'm aware of, are there more? :(

Both Wuhu tracks have glitches; the Wuhu Loop one - which is apparently more difficult to do and has less of a payoff but still results in jumping ahead of the pack - has been showing up much more frequently online.

Berordn

Both Wuhu tracks have glitches; the Wuhu Loop one - which is apparently more difficult to do and has less of a payoff but still results in jumping ahead of the pack - has been showing up much more frequently online.

And based on how those two courses are working, people are probably searching for similar exploits on Rainbow Road. It's a sad world.

Wizpig

I think he means because of the glitch exploiting, but I could be wrong.
Yeah.

4 Japanese [always thought they were the kindest and most fun people to play online with, NOT IN MARIO KART LOLZ!] voting for Maka Wuhu, then a random comes up and... it's... Maka Wuhu! of course.

I can't find games without at least 1 brainless idiot voting for Maka Wuhu anymore.

Can't you use the fucking glitch IF the track comes up? (i will reset my router anyways, but still, at least you can play between cheaters and have fun).
Nope, they HAVE to vote for it, because the game only has 1 track, right.

The most pathetic thing i've ever seen was one guy playing legit until he started losing the GP.
Then he votes for Maka Wuhu, in a desperate attempt. and of course it comes up.

Wolfe

Yeah I've definitely noticed an upswing in both Wuhu tracks being picked recently, shouldn't be too much longer till I hit 10k VR and can say screw you to WW.

Oh my god this game is unplayable in online mode.

90 % connection lost

...and...glitches, bugs, bugs, glitches, bugs ....

no, not fun at all

It's a great Mario Kart but completely useless in online multiplayer

Grakl

90 % connection lost

no, not fun at all

That would be your internet connection problem, good sir. I feel sorry for ya.

Wolfe

90 % connection lost

no, not fun at all

Yes because one persons experience accounts for all users. Also just because you believe your net connection doesn't suck doesn't mean there isn't something else causing your issues here that isn't related to the game itself.

Grakl

Ps3 wireless: No problems
Wii wireless (MK Wii): No problems
PC wireless: No problems
3DS wireless (only MK 7): 90 % connection lost

hmm...

;)

Whatever, lol. I could consult with virtually everybody else in this thread about their experience online and find that they don't have the same problems as you.

3DS wireless (MK7, Pushmo, Opera, Shop, etc): 0% connection lost

;D

Basically, anecdotal evidence is useless, except to show that it's the client that has problems.

Wolfe

hmm that's strange...

maybe there are more problems here in europe?

Yeah I'm not saying you're wrong or anything just that you seem to be in the minority, maybe it has something to do with the type of wireless encryption your router is set to use at the moment?

The online is obviously working for others, I've put enough time in WW to get 7k rating without much issue :p

Bullza2o

Ps3 wireless: No problems
Wii wireless (MK Wii): No problems
PC wireless: No problems
3DS wireless (only MK 7): 90 % connection lost

hmm...

;)
I have no problems with eShop, Friend List, Web Browser, Nintendo Video, but sometimes I get communication errors for MK7. It's becoming more frequent recently, like a 1/3 ratio.

Top Bottom