• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Prinny

I hit the banana at the jump and fell but lakitu never came and it kept saying I was going in reverse and then it disconnected me....
The same thing happened to me a lot in that race on snes and I had to redo half of the turn.

Grakl

I would try other setups, but Shy Guy is such an awesome character. Don't really care about anything else, haha. May try Bowser at some point, but that's it.

Prinny

Well there is a lot of idle time (most of it is waiting in the GAF lobby alone) so...
..Only 108 hours! Maybe around 70 playing.

Edit: Second most played 3DS game is Mario 3D Land with 16 hours. That's a bit lower.

Kokonoe

Banned
I've played 18 hours and 22 minutes. 99% of that has been just replaying 150CC over and over. I played a online match or two though.

Prinny

Lobby with 3 people!

BTW Kak/Ysiadmihi don't play anymore? All these hours of training trying to beat him are now worthless :(

Grakl

Whoops, choked and missed a boost. You gotta admit that the green shell was boss, though, haha

Why would you pick a terrible map, Wiggler?

Grakl

I'm randoming from now on, your track critique is hurting my tender feelings :'(

lol, I'm just messing. I like maps that are more simple, but it's nice to have variety. It's easier for me to win when there aren't many straight portions in a map. The Pipeline map I can usually do better on, but I kept hitting the fence. What a failure.

I'm old-fashioned, personally, so tracks like Airship Fortress and Mario Circuit 2 really kick me up. The battles we've been having for the lead are amazingly intense—didn't know it'd feel this great to play with the NeoGAF community.

Grakl

Did you at least enjoy Rock Rock? Tell me you enjoyed Rock Rock.

Yeah, it's fine. I don't like the forest portion of it though.

Wario Pinball is a terrible map.

And Prinny, the fuck? I thought we were bros. That was terrible at the beginning of the match, bahaha. I don't like this new kart.

edit: whoops didn't mean to pick the same map

Top Bottom