• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

It's going to be even more difficult to find people to play in the GAF community with the thread being moved :-(

Anyhow......anyone seeing this, I'm in the lobby...

Forkball

Having played all the new tracks, I must say I prefer MKWii to this game. However there's a lot I like about MK7, especially the glider.

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
:( Save data got corrupted. All my hard fuckin work is gone. Just like that.

Was right about to hit 10000 VR mark, too. Uggggh.

Man, I wouldn't even be completely stumped by this if I didn't have to unlock Kart parts with coins but that shit takes forever :/

Prinny

She isn't as heavy as bowser/wario/metal mario/honey queen. She is in the class between normal and heavy.

Not two shy guy, how I am supposed to know who to attack?

Grakl

Green shells, how could you fail me (in Mario Circuit)! Bananas are easier to aim!

Oh yeah, that bridge (in RR) is killer when shooting green shells. Love the map. Was real happy when you fell off from one, heh

Grakl

Terrible set of matches for me, choked in one or two places each map, haha.

Two blue shells each now. Terrible item for 1v1, still hilarious though.

Gomu Gomu

So I just got the game. I must say, I am very surprised at the solid online implementation. The Online matches are fast and smooth. Honestly, I didn't think it would be this good.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
So I just got the game. I must say, I am very surprised at the solid online implementation. The Online matches are fast and smooth. Honestly, I didn't think it would be this good.

Mario Kart Wii was also very well executed, in online terms. (I really didn't like the balance of the racing, though)

Sorry for leaving that race, Gravijah. The red light on my 3DS started blinking and I didn't notice it soon enough. >_>

That Bowser's Castle race was close!

pulga

Banned
Anyone wanna play GAF? How does the community thing work? Haven't really has a chance to try the online thanks to SM3DL.

FC is 2191 7676 2318

clemenx

Banned
I was cleaning my room and found my MKDS game so decided to play a bit and this game looks pretty bad heh. Played online and found 3 other players in no time.

I didn't remember but I really want a "records" tab on MK7 :( I love seeing my times in Grand Prix and it shows you the 5 best times in time trial. Really miss this in MK7, all the focus is on online, I really hate how Time Trial got shafted in MK7... I know I'm huge minority but I dedicate a lot of time to time trial :(
Also there's the "vs" mode in solo player you can actually play all 32 courses if you want, I miss this stuff.
But most of all I miss Dry Bones ;_;

Ultimately none of this really matters as the racing in MK7 is light years ahead everything else in the series <3

Top Bottom