• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 200CC (speed) announced

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Are points tied to NNID or the console...? I got a new console and it would suck to have to grind my skill level up just to play 200CC online...

NateDrake

Are points tied to NNID or the console...? I got a new console and it would suck to have to grind my skill level up just to play 200CC online...

Likely tied to save data, which would have been on the console. So the console. But I have no idea, honestly.

Exentryk

Oh wow, that jump! I can see myself falling off on that sharp turn before the shortcut though
KuGsj.gif

Kebiinu

Banned
That particular part of Mute City has physics that have your car react like that. Try it on 150cc with a mushroom and you can careen to the left, making it to the track easily if you pull back a bit.

You don't go flying as far, but you'll see what I'm talk about.

Exentryk

That particular part of Mute City has physics that have your car react like that. Try it on 150cc with a mushroom and you can careen to the left, making it to the track easily if you pull back a bit.

You don't go flying as far, but you'll see what I'm talk about.

Yeah, most people take that sc the same in 150cc, and pulling back is enough to get you through the whole thing, but looking at it in 200cc where you land at the finish line is just amazing!

Yeah, most people take that sc the same in 150cc, and pulling back is enough to get you through the whole thing, but looking at it in 200cc where you land at the finish line is just amazing!
Karts tend to land before the last turn, release an orange, and firehop over that turn and to the finish line.

This is, uh... much bigger than that lol

MrPanic

Just saw that F-Zero clip.

:-/

It only reminds me that this patch is still more than a week away and that we're still not getting a new F-Zero. Painful stuff man.

Just saw that F-Zero clip.

:-/

It only reminds me that this patch is still more than a week away and that we're still not getting a new F-Zero. Painful stuff man.

E3 "Direct"

"Thank you for waiting, take a look at this"

~Iwata hand gesture~

Next Level Games presents F-Zero Vortex

At this point if they are making a new F-Zero game I would want to wait for it to be a launch title for the next system. Mario Kart 8 is enough for me for racing.

Yeah, I hear ya.

Plus, we have Shinen's FAST Racing Neo to look forward to, their most ambitious project to date.

It should end up being at least pretty cool.

It's really strange how we still don't even know any other tracks in the pack except for the Animal Crossing one and it's out next week.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Mario Kart....a substitute for F-Zero....

im haemorrhaging

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
don't worry we'll get F-Zero: Other-Z

WarAdept

I'll laugh if the Captain Falcon Amiibo changes the SFX of the Mushroom to "You Got Boost Power".

Just to rub it in that F-Zero is totally dead.

Top Bottom