• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

ugoo18

Random question but i use connectify to connect my consoles online (I'm on campus).

I can play online with MK7 no problem using that but can never do it for MK8.

Any reason why and any way to rectify this?

Roo

I leave for two days and this place goes to hell.
I guess you all need my hax to have fun :p

I'll play tonight and you guys can join me if you want :)

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Tried to get a refund on my Mario kart dlc but they won't give me it.
I thought they would but alas they did not.

That's odd. Says on this page near the bottom of the page:
You can cancel your advance purchase by contacting Nintendo Customer Service before the first DLC pack is released.

Now that I think about it, though, maybe this only applies to North America. Are you in North America?

Roo

Yes I'm from the UK and Nintendo confirmed with me earlier that the EU don't offer this.
My own fault to be honest.
Not really. Nintendo should be clear about stuff like that.
I mean, they already added that refund note. A simple *North America only* would be more than enough. Nintendo gonna Nintendo I guess.

braves01

Banned
Is there any way to guess what the online population for this game is? Recently, I feel like I've been getting stuck in really low pools, and I'm not high VR at all (only about 3k). I'm getting lots 1st-3rd finishes which is nice, but my VR's only going up by about 10 at most. Hopefully the DLC rejuvenates things a bit.

DooD1234

R.I.P. Kart Gaf. Smash bros 3DS killed you too soon. Well, until the new DLC drops in. See some of you guys like Roo, Burning, and Enforced in Smash 3DS OT if any of you guys are getting it.

braves01

Banned
Maybe peeps are afraid of losing VR? I wouldn't blame them if they put in a ton of work before the update to get 9999 and now only stand to lose it.

Roo

Hopefully this place will be more active once the DLC comes out.

Those new tracks better be awesome because if they're not, I'm afraid the novelty will wear off just as quick as the Mercedes DLC.
R.I.P. Kart Gaf. Smash bros 3DS killed you too soon. Well, until the new DLC drops in. See some of you guys like Roo, Burning, and Enforced in Smash 3DS OT if any of you guys are getting it.
I'll get it. Too bad I'm not as good in Smash as I am in Kart lol

DaBoss

The worst part of the DLC is that it seems like it will become available when Smash Wii U and ORAS are available.

Great timing, Nintendo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom