• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya people, I'm planning to buy Wii U Mario Kart 8 bundle, but it's not available in my country (well, it is, but it's too expensive for my taste), so I was thinking I could buy it in Germany.

What I want to know - does the German version of the game have other languages (English) on the disc? Also, I guess I can easily change system language on the German Wii U from German to English, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks in advance!

Roo

Heya people, I'm planning to buy Wii U Mario Kart 8 bundle, but it's not available in my country (well, it is, but it's too expensive for my taste), so I was thinking I could buy it in Germany.

What I want to know - does the German version of the game have other languages (English) on the disc? Also, I guess I can easily change system language on the German Wii U from German to English, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks in advance!
English is the default language so you shouldn't have any problem about it.
Since you want to change the game's language you will have to do it from the systems settings.

English is the default language so you shouldn't have any problem about it.
Since you want to change the game's language you will have to do it from the systems settings.
Oh, I thought Germans made German language default for everything in their country (I blame their TV for that), and I wanted to make sure that the game has English language on disc. Thanks a lot for the info!

Now I just have to bother some family in Germany to recieve my Amazon package and send it over :D

DooD1234

Anyone racing? I be waiting in the frantic room for a bit and see if anyone hops on

Guess I be doing WW until someone comes along

DooD1234

Man am I rusty. How are you holding up Roo?

I think it's normal. Just picked up a random tourney when no one showed up at the Gaf room.

Roo

I'm doing fine but I can't join the lobby :/

Edit: nope, can't join. I'll wait for you in the GAF lobby lol

DooD1234

We need to settle it in smash with all those red shells you keep hitting me with while your hacking skills keep granting me god damn coins.

Edit : guess it grumble time.

Roo

How the fuck did I hit that sign? Wat!
We need to settle it in smash with all those red shells you keep hitting me with while your hacking skills keep granting me god damn coins.

Edit : guess it grumble time.

Im not looking forward to get my ass kicked :V

Roo

Comm error.. Ugh.

You just didn't use your haxing skills to make me feel better bout myself lol.
To be honest, I'm using the gamepad right now so I can't see your items. That why I didn't keep firing those red shells.

Also, fuck that U turn red shell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom