• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Hmm, what do you guys think of this?
First Mario kart 8 hack.
Can't really watch while I'm playing, but this MrBean guy was one of the guys behind CTGP Revolution, right? Hopefully he's reputable enough not to release it...

Well, even if he does, Nintendo can just patch it, right? That wasn't possible with MKWii, but it should be here...

EDIT: Okay, now I've watched part of it. Music and course name hacks aren't much to worry about, but it's probably only a matter of time before it gets worse than that, yeah...

The salt flows every time I play :p B^) best title

Just unlocked the last of the wheels I think, no more ?

On the road to 10,000 gold parachutes , it'll take a while

Now doing mirror mode with 1 star to get gold cart

Roo

Can't really watch while I'm playing, but this MrBean guy was one of the guys behind CTGP Revolution, right? Hopefully he's reputable enough not to release it...

Well, even if he does, Nintendo can just patch it, right? That wasn't possible with MKWii, but it should be here...
Hope they ban the consoles and NNIDs of those who hack online. I'm tired of that shit.

Vb32

Banned

Yup that's right, he and his brother are one of the more ethical hackers on the wii scene. I don't seem them releasing anything that will harm online play.

About nintendo patching it.. they kinda did haha. There using a browser exploit that only works on 4.10 fw console. Unless your system is 4.10 not 5.0fw like most people then you don't have an access point.

Roo

My SO is yelling at me to stop playing and go to bed.
I'm tired so I'll do it. GGs guys. Fun as always :D

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Was that on Wario Stadium? I thought there were triple reds but it was all singles?

Arlen, who was in second, had triples. Timeaisis and I both had singles. I was waiting until Arlen used his before I used mine, but Timeaisis, who was behind me, fired his when I fired mine. Like I said, I forgot to check what he had--otherwise I would've kept mine.

Wow Timeaisis, you hit me with a Red Shell twice in the same spot in different laps ( just before the gliding section in Music Park)

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
God damn plant. It does NOTHING in these races except waste two item boxes (because it doesn't run out before I hit the next one).

Omzz

Eq1kOxJh.jpg

ew. damn right im selecting random

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Almost got lightchris on the shortcut, then got him after the finish line. Too late.

Also, that was weird, the game decided I missed the shortcut after I already landed on the second leaf. Just went sideways and fell off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom