• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Maker in Little Big Planet 3

BlackTron

It was less painful for them to complete this project than to buy a Wii U.

Glad this game is almost here for Switch lol.

What this means for Dreams was the first thing I thought as well.

I don't have much interest in tinkering with stuff like this myself but it's insane what people are able to put together with relatively simple tools.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
I find it extremely sad that it's only interesting when games or tools like that only spark interest when they copy other IPs.

Diddy X

How long did it take to create such thing for me to only watch 10 seconds until I noticed that after 3 games they still don't give the option to fix the damn physics, the thing that could have absolutely saved this franchise.

It may sound like I came here to expressely bash the game well, maybe a little, but I'm actually pointing out something so concerning about most maker games.

Last edited:

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
I guess it means you can make something that looks like a good game but does not play like one?

How long did it take to create such thing for me to only watch 10 seconds until I noticed that after 3 games they still don't give the option to fix the damn physics, the thing that could have absolutely saved this franchise.

It may sound like I came here to expressely bash the game well, maybe a little, but I'm actually pointing out something so concerning about most maker games.

The physics have been customizable since the second game.

Tesseract

Banned
i'm still waiting for a lbp / dreams game to come along that allows us to rapidly iterate a variety of mechanical systems

Top Bottom