• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario & Sonic 2014 Olympic Winter Games release date nailed for NA (Nov/8th)

lock if old
http://www.computerandvideogames.co...014-olympic-winter-games-release-date-nailed/
Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games will arrive on the Wii U eShop on November 8 in North America.
Confirmation comes via a Wii U notification, which says the game will be available "at midnight on November 8".
Announced in May, the game will feature 16 Olympic events including skiing, snowboarding and figure-skating.

Additionally, it'll offer eight over-the-top 'Dream Events' set in the Mushroom Kingdom and Sonic's world, including an ice hockey game on Super Mario Sunshine's Isle Delfino.

Some events make specific use of the Wii U GamePad, such as curling, where the trajectory of the stone is drawn on the controller's touch screen.

0danmaster0

Neo Member
they need to stop making the name of these games harder and harder to say.
inb4 mario and sonic at the rio de janeiro 2016 olympic games

2RxN9mi.gif

Waluigi time, motherfuckers.

tchaten

Neo Member
Early November seems to be athletic time for Nintendo. Wii Fit U, Wii Sports Club and Mario and Sonic Olympics!

ALM5252

Ive seen this gif alot but I have to say idk if its the lighting or artstyle or whatever, but I really like how this looks.
I like the way it looks too. has a cgi look to it. I might actually by this game, especially for that HD Isle Delfino.

CrisKre

And the games keep coming.

The game interests me bit I hope they fixed the framerate. What I played at e3 was tons of fun.

And the games keep coming.

The game interests me bit I hope they fixed the framerate. What I played at e3 was tons of fun.

That's my main concern, I hope they have it properly ready, they should've delayed it until Spring, they release London 3DS in Spring 2012 so it's not like they haven't skipped the holidays before.

ZeroGravity

That's my main concern, I hope they have it properly ready, they should've delayed it until Spring, they release London 3DS in Spring 2012 so it's not like they haven't skipped the holidays before.
They can't delay it until spring. That'd be releasing after the Olympics.

Neifirst

I really hope this is good. I have yet to play arcade-sports games that surpassed DecAthlete and Winter Heat back on the Saturn.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Snowboarding looks a little meh but I really like the figure skating. Would be a blast with friends.

I imagined the figure skating game as a drink game. That would become a real death spiral. :))

The framerate (the main concern) looks decent.

Ondore

I think they announced the retail bundle for this one in the last ND - with a November 15 release date + blue Wii Remote+.

So digital is getting it a week early.

Having four game modes being online with country vs country tipped me over on picking this up.

Does anyone know the MSRP for the bundle that comes with an blue wiimote?

Top Bottom