• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis hitting the NA Wii U VC Tomorrow

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
http://nintendoeverything.com/mario...orth-american-wii-u-virtual-console-tomorrow/

Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis is arriving on the North American Wii U Virtual Console this week, according to an official Nintendo listing. The game is set to release as of tomorrow.

Here’s an overview from Nintendo’s website:

“It’s opening day of the new Super Mini Mario World theme park, and DK has kidnapped the guest of honor, Pauline. It’s up to you and an army of freshly assembled Mini Mario toys to rescue her! Guide your Mini Marios through over 80 perilous stages while looking out for mini-minions.”

Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis will cost $8.99.

Oregano

Huh, this just reminded me of Minis March Again. Do you think they'll release DSiware on the Wii U or NX virtual console?

Platy

Wrong Mario vs DK game =P

The gba one is the right one, when this mini stuff was just a gimmick of some levels

Still hoping every week for Chrono Trigger and FF6, I guess at this point it's just not going to happen in NA :( I have them on other platforms but I want that game pad convenience.

ChrisD

Minis 2 was great, loved the Custom Stage builder. My brother and I would make tons of them for the other to play.

RedToad64

Is this the first eShop DS game to be less than $9.99?
EDIT: Oh, it's a mistake in the article. Should say $9.99.

Wrong Mario vs DK game =P

The gba one is the right one, when this mini stuff was just a gimmick of some levels
Is it still not out yet in NA?

Top Bottom