• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT2| Discussion on released and future projects (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Yeah, I remembered it wrong.
And yeah, Spider-Man can be a spoiler. Like in showing how his costume looks and how he moves and everything. I am not mad, but after the initial appearence I stayed the fuck away from Spider-Man clips because I wanted to see him doing stuff for the first time in the movie.

The Kree

Banned
One of the people I saw Civil War with had no idea Spider-Man was in it until we were in the theater and he appeared on screen.

She has an actual life though.

BLACKLAC

FFgsGHh.png

Part of that will depend on if Blanchett wants to do more than one of these breh. Let's hope so.

IDK got a bad feeling about Hela and Vulture as in they might be wasted. IDK who the villain is in Guardians 2 even. I mean I'm not asking for a Ledger tier villain, hell just a Alexander Pierce or a Red Skull would do it for me.

If you're gonna kill them off then make sure that they're in the movie more than 12 minutes.

Quick

Banned
I'm about to start working on the GOTG Vol. 2 OT, and I didn't realize that it starts rolling out next week in a whole bunch of countries, and it's out in two weeks in NA.

Time flew by quick. It felt like there was still a long way to go.

Think I'm finally going to get around to starting on Iron Fist today.

Wish me luck, fellas.

god help you

i would almost just read some synopsis reviews and call it a day

maybe a better director and more well funded project will allow finn jones to fit into the role better

Think I'm finally going to get around to starting on Iron Fist today.

Wish me luck, fellas.

Meh, not as bad as people made it out to be. Just be prepared for the slog in the middle instead of near the end like the other shows.

It could have been so much more though, that's the real shame.

They'll be full of praise. I've loved practically all the Marvel movies but let's not pretend that the early Twitter impressions aren't just hype-men, regardless of the end quality.

That wasn't what I meant. The fact they're even allowed to tweet about it means it'll be great. There's not a doubt in my mind about that.

I meant prepare for a few spoilers that might leak through. They're usually pretty great about not revealing much besides their feeling about the movie, but some stuff will always sneak through.

exYle

That wasn't what I meant. The fact they're even allowed to tweet about it means it'll be great. There's not a doubt in my mind about that.

I meant prepare for a few spoilers that might leak through. They're usually pretty great about not revealing much besides their feeling about the movie, but some stuff will always sneak through.

Oh yes, that's true.

James Gunn himself said:
Much of what’s happened in the MCU for the past ten or so years has been leading, in a big way, to the Avengers’ Infinity War. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 will happen after all that. It will conclude the story of this iteration of the Guardians of the Galaxy, and help catapult both old and new Marvel characters into the next ten years and beyond. I will be working side-by-side with Kevin Feige and the gang to help design where these stories go, and make sure the future of the Marvel Cosmic Universe is as special and authentic and magical as what we have created so far.

What a time.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I'm guessing he's going to have time to get in another project before Vol. 3, kinda like Belko Experiment. Otherwise, I hope he doesn't burnout like Whedon did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom