• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance PC/PS4/XB1 getting fixes and DLC thanks to Marvel Games!

Neoxon

It's still weird that the only noteable console Marvel games up until now are the MvC games (XM:CoTA & MSH included), Lego Marvel('s Avengers), & the MUA games.

Though I fear that this may end up ruling out MUA3 from happening.

Look up Marvel Super Heroes. If it's just a Marvel fighter you want, then a potential MSH2 could be up your alley.

I'm not a fan of Capcom fighting games, I'd like to see another western studio tackle a Marvel fighting game. (For the record, I loved Marvel Nemesis lol)

KingBroly

Banned
It's still weird that the only noteable console Marvel games up until now are the MvC games (XM:CoTA & MSH included), Lego Marvel('s Avengers), & the MUA games.

Though I fear that this may end up ruling out MUA3 from happening.

Spider-Man 1-3 (well, maybe 1-2)
Hulk Ultimate Destruction
The Wolverine
X-Men The Arcade Game

Neoxon

I'm not a fan of Capcom fighting games, I'd like to see another western studio tackle a Marvel fighting game. (For the record, I loved Marvel Nemesis lol)
There aren't really any other noteable non-NRS western fighting game studios besides Lab Zero Games, Iron Galaxy, and whoever Seth Killian works for who made Rising Thunder & got bought out by Riot. Otherwise, most of the noteable devs (Capcom, Bandai Namco, Arc System Works, etc.) are in Japan.

Spider-Man 1-3 (well, maybe 1-2)
Hulk Ultimate Destruction
The Wolverine
X-Men The Arcade Game
Fair enough, but it's still a pretty weak list given that this is Marvel we're talking about.

There aren't really any other noteable non-NRS western fighting game studios besides Lab Zero Games and whoever Seth Killian works for who made Rising Thunder & got bought out by Riot. Otherwise, most of the noteable devs (Capcom, Bandai Namco, Arc System Works, etc.) are in Japan.

Well there's always Iron Galaxy lol.
Actually, I wouldn't mind Bandai Namco giving it a shot, something along the lines of Soul calibur gameplay, or Super Smash bros.

Neoxon

Well there's always Iron Galaxy lol.
Actually, I wouldn't mind Bandai Namco giving it a shot, something along the lines of Soul calibur gameplay, or Super Smash bros.
Almost forgot about Iron Galaxy (so I edited them into the original post).

There were rumors about Team Ninja (Dead or Alive) trying to get a Marvel fighter to happen, but the deal supposedly fell through.

Top Bottom