• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds |OT2| Sold exclusively at Dollar Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
SolarPowered said:
Penultimate is supposed to be defined as next to the last. UMvC3 will almost certainly be the second to last version.
It means next to the ultimate. Meaning it was not the ultimate, but the one below it in quality.

Semantics. WHOEVER POSTS OT3 FOR GODS SAKE DO IT IN GAMING. New OTs are allowed in gaming a.k.a. not the graveyard for a week or so before being moved to Community graveyard again.

Neki

enzo_gt said:
It means next to the ultimate. Meaning it was not the ultimate, but the one below it in quality.

Semantics. WHOEVER POSTS OT3 FOR GODS SAKE DO IT IN GAMING. New OTs are allowed in gaming a.k.a. not the graveyard for a week or so before being moved to Community graveyard again.

tekno isn't going to do that. unless one of you are crazy and do it yourselves.

shaowebb

I found out what that 2mb update was.

You ready guys?

Its event 46. I've actually played my events so my event thing doesn't always read "new" all the time.The new event is "enemies power increases as they receive more damage".

I want this event for versus mode with Dark Phoenix forgetting to use her healing sphere.

Ultimoo said:
tekno isn't going to do that. unless one of you are crazy and do it yourselves.

Oh if I didn't have work tomorrow and a ton of reading I would do it. I made the icons for the last thread and doing a banner would be fun but there is no way I'm gonna stop sculpting my CG Clint Eastwood in Zbrush for class to make a sneak attack OT3 thread.

Know that I want to, but I know I won't have time to make the graphics and organize the first page without a copy paste of someone else's work.

shaowebb

I'll grab some pics for the OP of OT3 to have. I'm too tired to do this now, and I got too much work to finish each night until sunday to do it myself.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
shaowebb said:
I found out what that 2mb update was.

You ready guys?

Its event 46. I've actually played my events so my event thing doesn't always read "new" all the time.The new event is "enemies power increases as they receive more damage".
No, event 46 actually came out last week.

shaowebb

Sixfortyfive said:
No, event 46 actually came out last week.

Odd...I didn't have a 2mb update then. Wonder what gives.

God's Beard said:
...are you using the magic wand with that? It's better to crop with the pen tool, just a heads up.

Yeah, I know. Its late and I'm just trying to bust out a few files for someone to use quickly. I suppose I could post the source images instead. I don't plan on being too meticulous with what I'm doing and whoever sets up the new thread will likely be cleaning up my quick and dirty crops anyways.

Saves me effort I'm not willing to really put into this.

File 1-Capcom Unity wp for character list
File 2-Character Select Screen
File 3- HUD
File 4- New Challengers (not my image. Only one with Strider/Ghost Rider/Firebrand/Hawkeye I had)
File 5-Preorder Costumes packs (the shoryuken image)

There we go. I'm too busy to spend time cropping and splashing up these images and frankly I know I'm too tired to really try hard on these so I'll just leave my source images here for whoever has the official power to build OT3. Sucks my character select icons from OT2 aren't useful anymore since they switched to derp faces on the select screen but at least that Capcom Unity Wallpaper has some sweet crop-able images for that.

Excelsior guys.

zlatko

Banned
Slightly off topic, but I know a lot of GAF is stream monsters. As such you probably know of Based God.

It's his birthday, check off topic for the main thread.

Swag whoop! Lil B prolly plays Modok, V. Joe, and Hsien Ko, and could fuck our bitches same time as he bodies us in Mahvel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom