• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite Characters and Stages Roster |DT2| oh dear...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoxon

Looks like Jedah's contract Level 3 will have a unique silhouette for each character.

unknown.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
LOL we have the contract fam!

Ghost Rider looks awesome visually with all his chain stuff, but I thought the same about him in 3 and then he was garbage tier :(

Im into Dormammu's effects actually, I like the chaos rift new look, and I like that the big ball super has some purple in there, so he isnt just "another fire guy".

What is that red shit he does on the floor in the gameplay trailer?

Oh and his voice is shit now, but what else is new.

edit: Dormammu has a Magneto-style pull move, is that new? And I dont mean the red creep on the floor which also seems to pull you in, interesting.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
ok so Soul stone storm revives, you use both characters (UI control the second or whats going on) and when its over, you KEEP your revived partner BUT you cant tag him in.

thats some fuckery right there.

tangled55

I really wish they would go back to the victory poses in the old capcom games. I don't want a cinematic victor pose. I want to see the characters pose on screen like MvC2 and MSH (I guess a la SFIV and V after winning a round...I think they do it there, but I don't know because I don't believe in either of those games).

Rhaknar

Firebrand gets little tornados when he powers up now?

3963889-ororo_munroe_%28x-men%29.jpg

oh and btw, to continue the meme, I am TOTALLY hearing Zero saying "Venom" when he tags Thanos ;_;

Rhaknar

that huge tornado zero super is new right?

also, why do Max's videos look much more colorful and vibrant than UM Tyrant or IGN videos?

DarkDreamTCK

Neo Member
Can't help but imagine how well received this game would be if it had more new characters per side not locked behind a paywall. Jedah alone seems to be changing minds

MrCarter

The Jedah gameplay that's been posted really makes me want to preorder this game right now.

Same.

Can't help but imagine how well received this game would be if it had more new characters per side not locked behind a paywall. Jedah alone seems to be changing minds

It's clear they know how to create new characters for the series judging by how good Jedah, Thanos, Ultron, Ms Marvel and Gamora look so it's a shame they had to recycle so many of the cast from the previous entry.

Rhaknar

I want to see more of those weird ass ground vines or chains or whatever the fuck Dormammu has now.

Max needs to wake up and put his new videos up tbh, damn lazy American!

Soul Stone is tag play? Ew. I guess I am stuck with the Power Stone. The rest are all mediocre for Dormammu.

Think I want to main Dorm/Jedah/Soul.

Dorm should be on point right? His incoming always got me killed in MVC3.
In MvC3 you never wanted him on point. We'll see how it turns out here.

What's the story behind the contract?
It's symbolic of buying a Capcom fighter on release.

OK that trailer was pretty hype. Game is looking a lot better.
Still don't think I'll get it at launch though, will wait and see how the DLC pans out and wait for the inevitable price drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom