• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Gameplay/Pre-Launch Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
this is why we dont trust people with Ironman avatars to do things

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
even the game's OT is botched, game is cursed :3

Elbereth

Just cancelled my Collectors edition with Best Buy. I just couldn't get past the Infinity Eggs :( Perhaps I'll buy a PS4 and PC copy and buy additional content as needed.

Spinky

I'm just waiting to hear about the PC performance before I buy from CDKeys.

It'll probably be fine but I ain't risking it.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The OT is good to go. The game comes out tomorrow though, so I thought I had to post it midnight EST *tonight*, no? As in, 14 hours from now.

Rhaknar

The OT is good to go. The game comes out tomorrow though, so I thought I had to post it midnight EST *tonight*, no? As in, 14 hours from now.

no, you can post it now. Its the day before.

So do it because I kinda need it out

BiggNife

My gut says 77 metacritic/opencritic

Mostly 8's with a few outliers bringing down the score due to disappointing presentation/complaints that MvC is just "too confusing"

DarkDreamTCK

Neo Member
So what do y'all think of the recently announced dlc characters? Venom, black widow, winter soldier and monster Hunter?

The character parity no longer applying is interesting to say the least. I'm not happy about it. Way this game has been going Capcom will always have less characters than the marvel roster

Jawmuncher

So what do y'all think of the recently announced dlc characters? Venom, black widow, winter soldier and monster Hunter?

The character parity no longer applying is interesting to say the least. I'm not happy about it. Way this game has been going Capcom will always have less characters than the marvel roster

IMO. It seems like someone on the capcom side got pushed back to move Black Widow up. After they realized they were fucking up on the amount of female character's they have. Most seem to think the next season pass (If it's still 6 and not more) will be 4 capcom 2 marvel to even it out. Which I think is likely.

Go to sleep and when I wake up there's an OT, the dlc characters are announced, the review scores aren't awful and we are a day away from game hitting store shelves. What a good morning.

Love that Black Widow made it in, even if the CSS is going to drive me even more crazy now with unbalanced numbers. Don't get the hate for Winter Soldier, I don't think he's a boring character at all and, like Gamora, I think people are going to be surprised and end up liking him.

Best news is Venom! And I'd rather have Black Widow than Mayo

Rhaknar

IMO. It seems like someone on the capcom side got pushed back to move Black Widow up. After they realized they were fucking up on the amount of female character's they have. Most seem to think the next season pass (If it's still 6 and not more) will be 4 capcom 2 marvel to even it out. Which I think is likely.

that means there was no Capcom lady.

that means no Regina.

ever.

in any game. ever.

ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom