• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Inhumass - Official Trailer #1

Whompa02

With the faces, he's lowkey trying to unsell you on the show.

Worked!

my favourite bit

RepentantPerfumedGnatcatcher.gif

Did he shove the Baton up his ass? What's with the editing? It's atrocious LOL.

There's a place for grounded heroes. Jessica Jones was grounded and was great.

But the Inhumans is about the royal family of an ancient race of genetically altered superhumans that live on the moon.

That's not a property that should be grounded!

Yes, I won't deny some superheroes are better suited for a more grounded series, but like you said, the more fantastical comics just don't translate well to a realistic setting.
Like Iron Fist, which was an incredibly boring corporate drama.

RepentantPerfumedGnatcatcher.gif

that is bad

I can't stop looking at it

It's as if everyone involved in this is pranking Scott Buck by acting as poorly as possible. Even the special effects people are in on it, that police car is launched straight into the air as if the blast was coming from below.

like when he lets out his bolt

it's like

it's like he stops and concentrates REALLY hard at holding still despite getting smacked in the face

and then the sound waves come out

like as if this motherfucker is Sindel in mortal kombat, they come out, the same cone shape too

atleast Sindels capture artist put effort into pantomiming the scream

Black Bolt doesn't deserve this.....................

at least his new comic is pretty damn good so far.......that's something..........

Which is The Room of superhero TV shows? Iron Fist? This upcoming show? What's the worst of the worst right now that it's so bad it's good i.e. full of unintentional comedy?

So the only power that lasts in this black bolt is his "voice", all the other (electron control, flying, etc) are gone?

Grounded as hell. They could just do a new IP about a boring royal family in some mediocre country.

AndersK

Which is The Room of superhero TV shows? Iron Fist? This upcoming show? What's the worst of the worst right now that it's so bad it's good i.e. full of unintentional comedy?

None i can think of, sadly. Maybe this? Iron Fist is mostly boring, with a great character/storyline here and there.

But really mostly dull.

Top Bottom